Trump conceding

EvMetro

Platinum Member
Mar 10, 2017
I'm looking for a quote of where Trump concedes that Beijing Biden won a free and fair election. All I have been able to find on this is where Trump assures that there will be an orderly transition of power, but I can't find any quotes of Trump conceding that Beijing Biden actually won a free and fair election.

Are you really expecting St Trumpy to admit to a defeat?

Not going to happen.

I'm looking for a quote of where Trump concedes that Beijing Biden won a free and fair election. All I have been able to find on this is where Trump assures that there will be an orderly transition of power, but I can't find any quotes of Trump conceding that Beijing Biden actually won a free and fair election.

Rump is a traitor and terrorist. He will never come out and completely do that. Those hundreds of thousands that he envisioned storming the Capital Building turned out to be a couple of hundred and were handled once the LE got their act together. His attempt at overthrowing the US Government failed miserably. He needs to be treated as such on Jan 21. And we should call his the ones supporting him traitors and terrorists as well.

He didn't. He won't.

That's okay with me.

Just get the fuck out.

I don't give a shit if he concedes or not. At noon on 1/20, he's done. Get the fuck out. Don't let the door hit you in your fat ass. Good luck dodging all that legal shit that's coming your way. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

Don't worry. He'll be having a huge rally in Fla on 1/21 from 11am to 2 pm.
He has already written up his midnight plans and signed them. You are so happy that riot happened. Cheering the ANTIFA slugs on. How sickening.

Never saying anything this Summer. How sickening.

I don't give a shit if he concedes or not. At noon on 1/20, he's done. Get the fuck out. Don't let the door hit you in your fat ass. Good luck dodging all that legal shit that's coming your way. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.
You loved that riot. You would not change it if you could. My God you will find out.

Anyone who feels cheated should quit purchasing anything that does not sustain life. 160 million souls.

Cancel Netflix and Cable. Refuse Amazon use Ebay. Don't eat out at what is left. Pull all money out of 401k's and into cash. Remove all funds from the banks for a month. Can't wait

He has already written up his midnight plans and signed them. You are so happy that riot happened. Cheering the ANTIFA slugs on. How sickening.

Are you saying that the Congress Riot was justified? Are you blaming it on Antifa? Just to be clear.

Are you saying that the Congress Riot was justified? Are you blaming it on Antifa? Just to be clear.
I won't even answer that despicable question. You loved it and you know it. You would never change it.

I won't even answer that despicable question. You loved it and you know it. You would never change it.

You answered it. But not in an honest way. You support terrorists and traitors and your Disposed King. I don't associate with you traitors.

Insurrection act. Coming soon to a criminal near you.

Let's pull all our money out of the banks together, one day, same time.

He conceded in the sense that he stated he will no longer be president and in the same speech he called the insurrectionists heinous. I'm good with that, whatever, who cares?

Rump is a traitor and terrorist. He will never come out and completely do that. Those hundreds of thousands that he envisioned storming the Capital Building turned out to be a couple of hundred and were handled once the LE got their act together. His attempt at overthrowing the US Government failed miserably. He needs to be treated as such on Jan 21. And we should call his the ones supporting him traitors and terrorists as well.
The swamp.. the swamp...the swamp is on fire...don't put no mutha phukn water on it.. the swamp is on fire..

:dig:
Like there have not been several presidents from the past especially in recent years who were not traiters and terrorists?
Better get off the crack you been smoking.
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Would you participate in national run the banks day?

Has he told his followers to stop?

To stand down?

Has he condemned their criminal behavior?

Has he even acknowledged that his "Special People" killed a cop?

No?

Oh

Forum List

Back