Trump considering firing Fed chair Jerome Powell

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
If amid the barrage of negative news hitting the market this quarter there has been one outstanding item which would have sent it sharply (even) lower, that would be a flashing red headline – or a tweet from the president – announcing that Trump has fired Fed Chair Jerome Powell.
Trump Considering Firing Fed Chair Powell
----------------------------------------

Oh no what shall the democratic morons ever do , wait until they have no control over the SCOTUS gets picked. Knowing those desperate degenerate democrats they'll say Russia did it lmfao . So many ppl can't stand you as a democrat.

Attachments

• upload_2018-12-22_8-52-38.png
    upload_2018-12-22_8-52-38.png
    344.2 KB · Views: 21
Seems that Mindwars is on a tweet roll just like his Messiah, The Donald. Five (5) new threads whose subtitle smells of panic; the far right autocratic regime is on the ropes and the smell of a KO is in the air.

What's a neofascist to do? Mindwars has a plan, blame everyone ad nausea and ignore the facts that daily are a sign post that the empty suit he worships is on his last leg.

I would love it if he did. The fucker couldn't have raised the rate at a worse time. The market keeps getting hit by all these negatives, he should have waited until we have more clear sailing.

Good! Be even better if President Trump shut down the Fed all together!

Why? Do you know what the Fed does? Or do you just echo what your handlers tell you to believe?
Sure do,they MANIPULATE the US economy and control how things work. It was FORCED through in the early 1900's by Jews and those attached,manipulated by Jews....as a Rothschild once said give me control of a nations money and I care not who makes the laws.

The Federal Reserve - Zionist Jewish Private Bankers
Federal Reserve: A Private Jewish Bank Strangling America | Real Jew News
The Jewish Story Behind the U.S. Federal Reserve Bank

Oh and the 3rd link there is from a JEWISH newspaper...specifically for Jews. Funny how they have no problem at times telling the truth!

Why? Do you know what the Fed does? Or do you just echo what your handlers tell you to believe?
Sure do,they MANIPULATE the US economy and control how things work. It was FORCED through in the early 1900's by Jews and those attached,manipulated by Jews....as a Rothschild once said give me control of a nations money and I care not who makes the laws.

Oh and the 3rd link there is from a JEWISH newspaper...specifically for Jews. Funny how they have no problem at times telling the truth!
Let me see if I understand your point:
There had been multiple attempts by Christians to form a central bank in the U.S. for over a hundred years and they all failed. After the depression of 1907, a German immigrant of Jewish descent finally succeeded.

So, your point is that the Christians were incompetent and we needed a Jewish banker to succeed?

There had been multiple attempts by Christians to form a central bank in the U.S. for over a hundred years and they all failed. After the depression of 1907, a German immigrant of Jewish descent finally succeeded.

So, your point is that the Christians were incompetent and we needed a Jewish banker to succeed?
EVERY attempt had a Jew at the heart of it or behind the scenes pulling the strings.

EVERY attempt had a Jew at the heart of it or behind the scenes pulling the strings.
And? Every attempt also had Christians involved, in the forefront or behind the scenes.

Either a central bank is a good idea or a bad idea. And that remains true regardless of the religious beliefs of those proposing it.

So what specifically is your point?

Trump Has Discussed Firing U.S. Federal Reserve Chairman Powell

Good for him!

I think creating of a “private” body to control the currency of the United States was and is a bad idea. I wish he would order a full audit of that agency and demand open accountability.

The Dow had the worst week since the 2008 financial crisis, while the Nasdaq sank into bear market territory.

Any attempt to fire Powell could be seen as undermining the central bank's independence from the administration.

More @ Report: Trump Has Discussed Firing U.S. Federal Reserve Chairman Powell

Donald Trump, the reality TV con man, has a solution to every (perceived) problem, including Powell. "You're fired!!!"

It takes effort & hard work to build up anything good, and conversely it's easy to destroy most anything.

Trump is all about destruction; he is a pitiful rube.

If amid the barrage of negative news hitting the market this quarter there has been one outstanding item which would have sent it sharply (even) lower, that would be a flashing red headline – or a tweet from the president – announcing that Trump has fired Fed Chair Jerome Powell.
Trump Considering Firing Fed Chair Powell
----------------------------------------

Oh no what shall the democratic morons ever do , wait until they have no control over the SCOTUS gets picked. Knowing those desperate degenerate democrats they'll say Russia did it lmfao . So many ppl can't stand you as a democrat.
Replace him with Ron Paul.

RR.jpg

Forum List

Back