Trump conspiracy theorists breach voting systems in 5 states

Well, gosh, if Trump supporters got in, doesn't that mean others could have as well?

Think about it. Take your time.

Are those the uneducated low life's, as the left likes to characterize them?

Must have taken time from hugging their guns and Bible.

Ok, since you are concerned about election security and admit the results may be affected by coercion, tampering and electronic breach, I'll bite: what do *you* recommend we do to improve election security?
Where am I "admitting" the results were affected? This is about what occurred AFTER.

I think election security during the election was fine. I DO think poll workers, election officials and their families should not be threatened or doxed for doing their jobs. This is unprecedented. On the criminal actions in the article, I'm not sure what the answer would be.

Where am I "admitting" the results were affected? This is about what occurred AFTER.

I think election security during the election was fine. I DO think poll workers, election officials and their families should not be threatened or doxed for doing their jobs. This is unprecedented. On the criminal actions in the article, I'm not sure what the answer would be.

I have to think about this......what ideological group just loves doxing conservatives?

I have to think about this......what ideological group just loves doxing conservatives?
So you're ok with doxing depending on ideology? Both sides do it.

I couldn't vote without a mail in ballot.
Not a problem. If you have mobility issues or have to reside outside your voting district due to work, then all you have to do is request an absentee ballot, just like for the past 100 years. I believe your request should be notarized, sent and returned by registered return receipt.

Mass mailing of ballots, with no security, is outlawed in even third world countries because of the possibility of fraudulent use.

Not a problem. If you have mobility issues or have to reside outside your voting district due to work, then all you have to do is request an absentee ballot, just like for the past 100 years. I believe your request should be notarized, sent and returned by registered return receipt.

Mass mailing of ballots, with no security, is outlawed in even third world countries because of the possibility of fraudulent use.
I've already been all through this on this thread. Georgia is very strict.

Why are you posting in the Elections forum then? If there are criminal actions, then let the court system take care of it, just like always, and your post belongs in a different forum. There is no issue, according to you. Why would anyone give two cents about the article you posted, if it weren't for the possibility of elections being swayed by intimidation? Why did you include that bit about the upcoming elections being so important?

I agree with your assessment about "This is unprecedented", regarding so many things.

I've already been all through this on this thread. Georgia is very strict.
Then you agree, we should at a minimum resume voting standards the way they have worked for the past 100 years: without anonymous drop boxes

Then you agree, we should at a minimum resume voting standards the way they have worked for the past 100 years: without anonymous drop boxes
I mail mine ... Of course Trump was tinkering with the postal service.

Along with threatening poll workers and their families, making death threats to election officials, these extremists are actively trying to undermine election security. Scumwaffles pushing baseless accusations.

The rise of what election-security officials describe as “insider threats” – officeholders who leak confidential election data or sabotage voting machines – coincides with the national pressure campaign by Lindell-backed groups and other Trump allies who are traveling the country and lobbying local officials to replace electronic voting systems with hand-counted paper ballots. The push comes ahead of the November midterm elections that will decide control of the U.S. Congress, now narrowly held by Democrats, and the 2024 presidential election, in which Trump has indicated he could seek a second White House term.

Give us what we want.

Actually Coyote I am going to chime in on this and say if Trump gang can do this then it mean Russia, China or some darker characters can do it, so let me ask are you a little concerned?
Not at all. Russia, China, and darker characters all support Democrats.

I mail mine ... Of course Trump was tinkering with the postal service.
Sure he was.

usps donations 1.PNG

usps donations 2.PNG

Give us what we want.
You mean you sore losers are willing to commit violence, fraud and illegal activities because you lost an election.

Actually Coyote I am going to chime in on this and say if Trump gang can do this then it mean Russia, China or some darker characters can do it, so let me ask are you a little concerned?
I am not concerned as much that a foreign entity could do these specific kind of things as I am about their ability to hack us and cause election mayhem and distrust.

Why are you posting in the Elections forum then? If there are criminal actions, then let the court system take care of it, just like always, and your post belongs in a different forum. There is no issue, according to you. Why would anyone give two cents about the article you posted, if it weren't for the possibility of elections being swayed by intimidation? Why did you include that bit about the upcoming elections being so important?

I agree with your assessment about "This is unprecedented", regarding so many things.
I posted it here because it relates to elections.

You mean you sore losers are willing to commit violence, fraud and illegal activities because you lost an election.

No. I mean that what we want is just to turn the clock back a few years, to the way things were done, when Bill Clinton was elected, and you are so worried about how dangerous we are,

just give us what we want. Why go down a path that will lead to further division and strife? To avoid counting ballots by hand?

Be the bigger person. Handle us. Pick another time to make whatever point this is about, in your mind.

Forum List

Back