🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump could face fifth indictment

A TDS cultist telling someone else how 'culty' they sound, priceless.

You whine and bitch about Trump, yet you have no concern that the authority and power that you support is abusing federal and state government power to run an election interference campaign. You can replace Trump's name with any other politician that has successfully called out the current corruption and has a chance to beat them, and that person will be treated the exact same way, and once again their abuse of power will be cheered on by you. It amazes me how many there are in here that have not an ounce of integrity, or are just completely clueless to the corruption they support.

Where in that comment did I say how everyone was corrupt but Trump?
Try #2 also. Everyone but Trump.

The only place Trump will ever be sworn in is in front of a jury. What the chance of gutless Trump doing that?
The Dems went one indictment too many in Georgia and they proved it was a total set up by releasing the indictment before the jury even voted.... oooops!

A TDS cultist telling someone else how 'culty' they sound, priceless.

You whine and bitch about Trump, yet you have no concern that the authority and power that you support is abusing federal and state government power to run an election interference campaign. You can replace Trump's name with any other politician that has successfully called out the current corruption and has a chance to beat them, and that person will be treated the exact same way, and once again their abuse of power will be cheered on by you. It amazes me how many there are in here that have not an ounce of integrity, or are just completely clueless to the corruption they support.
Lol you idiots wouldn’t even be using the phrase “election interference” if Trump hadn’t said it first. You can’t think for yourselves. Obviously this isn’t election interference because even if Trump got convicted; it wouldn’t bar him from running for president. You’re basically saying any bad press is election interference.

Let me ask you this. I get that you think this is all some political persecution thing, but doesn’t it all bother you that Trump doesn’t shut up about it? That he doesn’t actually talk about a platform he is running on? Don’t you want to know what policies he will be implementing if he wins? That shouldn’t somehow make him a better candidate for you. It doesn’t make any goddamn sense for his poll numbers to go up just because he is being “persecuted”. How unfair you think this whole thing is does not somehow make him a better presidential candidate.

:laughing0301:

Keep going, I'm sure you can get him indicted in every state in the union before you're done.

Then we'll see the repeat performance for every candidate that dares to go against the corrupt machine. And morons like you cheer on the corruption and the uber wealthy that are behind it all because you're blind and stupid. You reap what you sow, and I can't wait for the sowing to commence!
Only those who are a special kind of stupid approve of this development.

The U.S. as we knew it is toast. Unless the SC steps in, the Dims will rule this country forever.

Lol you idiots wouldn’t even be using the phrase “election interference” if Trump hadn’t said it first. You can’t think for yourselves. Obviously this isn’t election interference because even if Trump got convicted; it wouldn’t bar him from running for president. You’re basically saying any bad press is election interference.

Let me ask you this. I get that you think this is all some political persecution thing, but doesn’t it all bother you that Trump doesn’t shut up about it? That he doesn’t actually talk about a platform he is running on? Don’t you want to know what policies he will be implementing if he wins? That shouldn’t somehow make him a better candidate for you. It doesn’t make any goddamn sense for his poll numbers to go up just because he is being “persecuted”. How unfair you think this whole thing is does not somehow make him a better presidential candidate.
of course we would have and did... this election tampering by the demtards goes back to 2016 dumbass....

Doesn't it bother you that the wealthy pols you support are corrupt to the core?

That doesn't mean it isn't election interference, dickwad.

Let me ask you this. I get that you think this is all some political persecution thing, but doesn’t it all bother you that Trump doesn’t shut up about it? That he doesn’t actually talk about a platform he is running on?
listen to the NAZI asshole who would rather prosecute their way into office than win an election.

Don’t you want to know what policies he will be implementing if he wins?
So long as he promises to drain the swamp and fire all the progs, that's all I care about.

That shouldn’t somehow make him a better candidate for you.
What makes Biden a better candidate, being quick on the drap to indict his opponent?

It doesn’t make any goddamn sense for his poll numbers to go up just because he is being “persecuted”.
Sure it does. American prefer a candidate who doesn't want to become a dictator.

How unfair you think this whole thing is does not somehow make him a better presidential candidate.
The more Trump denounces the Dim poles, the better. I have never observed anything so sleazy in my life. It's worse than the Reichstag fire.

:laughing0301:

Keep going, I'm sure you can get him indicted in every state in the union before you're done.

Then we'll see the repeat performance for every candidate that dares to go against the corrupt machine. And morons like you cheer on the corruption and the uber wealthy that are behind it all because you're blind and stupid. You reap what you sow, and I can't wait for the sowing to commence!

Or, if Trump committed crimes he'll be held accoutable for those crimes.

There's a reason why your ilk avoid discussing the evidence against Trump like it were on fire. Its damning.

I fully expect that with every new revelation regarding the Biden corruption, a new indictment will be announced.
I fully expect that you'll refuse to read any of the indictments against Trump, or anything presented in those indictments.

As your perspective is prefaced on a desperate, willful ignorance of all the evidence of Trump committing very serious crimes.

Alas, your willful ignorance won't help much in court.

Georgia is not the only state where attacks were staged on elections.

Following Donald Trump’s indictment in Georgia, he could face further charges in other states where similar attacks were carried out.

In Arizona, for instance, the same alternate elector scheme was attempted, and it is already under investigation.

So far, the Arizona investigation has been fairly quiet and behind the scenes. Dan Barr, chief deputy to Attorney General Kris Mayes, said last month it was only in the “fact-gathering” stage, and that nothing would happen unless there was certainty the case was “iron-clad.”

However, the Georgia indictment was packed with incidents that took place in other states, emphasizing just how widespread the efforts were, raising the question of just how many states could find that Trump and his allies engaged in illegal activity.

Arizona Governor Katie Hobbs, who took office earlier this year, is all for it.

She believes the state should pursue a complete investigation, and, if appropriate, charges, for those who tried to subvert the will of the state’s voters. KTAR reports:

“Accountability is critical. I don’t think we’re going to change direction until there’s accountability at the top level,” Hobbs said in response to a question about the charges leveled against Trump, “And this is an important step forward that I think should move forward, and play out in the legal process.”​

Fifth indictment? Trump and his lawyers must be very busy trying to keep track of it all. What do you think?
FB_IMG_1692215699585.jpg

Biden is the corrupt mother fucker. Dims are causing all the chaos because they are terrified that Trump will actually drain the swamp (them?"

Trump had 4 years. If he can't do it in 4 years, what makes you think he can do it in 4 years?

Even your blithering conspiracy delusions are self defeating nonsense.

Forum List

Back