🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump could face fifth indictment

Including the superseding indictment where evidence of Trump ordering that video evidence be destroyed to prevent it from being acquired by authorities?

Yup Third hand hearsay. Fucking awesome lawyer Joey picked huh?
And the transcripts of Trump admitting that the secret documents he was showing had never been declassified? Both of them?

Its kinda hard to argue 'witch hunt' with evidence that strong of very serious crimes.
Admitted. LOL Please stay away from the sharp utensils, OK?

YOu think we want animals like MTG and Trump in power? I doubt this will happen, but it would be absolutely FANTASTIC if MTG becomes trumps VP. That would 100% guarantee trumps defeat if these 4 and possibly 5 indictments dont.

Another one that finally comes clean and admits what the indictments are really all about. 🤡

I fully expect that you'll refuse to read any of the indictments against Trump, or anything presented in those indictments.

As your perspective is prefaced on a desperate, willful ignorance of all the evidence of Trump committing very serious crimes.

Alas, your willful ignorance won't help much in court.
These indictments are all based on the willful ignorance of progs.

That doesn't mean it isn't election interference, dickwad.

listen to the NAZI asshole who would rather prosecute their way into office than win an election.

So long as he promises to drain the swamp and fire all the progs, that's all I care about.

What makes Biden a better candidate, being quick on the drap to indict his opponent?

Sure it does. American prefer a candidate who doesn't want to become a dictator.

The more Trump denounces the Dim poles, the better. I have never observed anything so sleazy in my life. It's worse than the Reichstag fire.
Lol drain the swamp. You’re just adorable. Why didn’t Trump do that the first time huh? I mean my god, republicans had full control up until 2019. Why didn’t he drain the swamp? Why didn’t he build useless wall?

Why are you douchebags so unconcerned about Biden being held accountable for his crimes?

I have no problem with Biden being held accountable for any crime he's committed.

Why do your ilk keep insisting that Trump should *never* be held accountable for any crime he's committed, despite damning evidence?

Laughing....so much for the 'law and order' party. You kinda grabbed that by the pussy, just like 'family values'.

Lol drain the swamp. You’re just adorable. Why didn’t Trump do that the first time huh? I mean my god, republicans had full control up until 2019. Why didn’t he drain the swamp? Why didn’t he build useless wall?
ROFL!

Why should I even bother with your idiocies?

These indictments are all based on the willful ignorance of progs.

You've never read them. So how could you possibly know what they're based on?

You refused to watch the IRS Whistleblower testimony or read any of the transcripts. So how could you possibly know what they said either?

Willful ignorance and imagination is not a legal strategy, Brip.

As the respective indictment totals for Biden vs. Trump demonstrate elegantly.

Every indictment shows that there's sufficient evidence of Trump committing very, very serious crimes to convince a grand jury of ordinary citizens to indict.

What you're demanding is Trump being immune to any violation of the law.

Um, no.
HAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH! You are demanding dems be immune for any violation of law. Weird.

^^^Biden cultist feigns ignorance.

lol
So Al Gore demanded that the process be stopped and deny George W. Bush what he won in 2000?

USSC told Al Gore he had no case and Al Gore dropped the case in 2000 and allowed the process to go through in January of 2001 unless you can prove he tried to stop the process like Trump did on January 6th, 2021?

Correct. Trump has inflicted great harm on the democrat party. Losing the Supreme Court for at least 25 years is hard to swallow, huh.

Trump should be more concerned about the harm his actions have caused himself.

And that he was stupid enough to allow to be recorded.

I know plenty. And they'd never vote for Trump. Not after January 6th.

Face it, Ramm.....the only folks that are going to be more likely to vote for Trump after Trump's indictments are those that already revel in corruption: MAGA.
Dude. Voting doesn't matter.

I have no problem with Biden being held accountable for any crime he's committed.

Why do your ilk keep insisting that Trump should *never* be held accountable for any crime he's committed, despite damning evidence?

Laughing....so much for the 'law and order' party. You kinda grabbed that by the pussy, just like 'family values'.
Trump hasn't committed any crimes, dumbass.

Your dear leaders claim they are enforcing law and order. How many times has a prominent Dim said "no one is above the law?" Yet, the Biden crime family has broken every law on the books..

HAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH! You are demanding dems be immune for any violation of law. Weird.

Nonsense. I think Biden should be held accountable for any crime he commits.

Your ilk are the one's insisting that Trump should never be held accountable for any crime he commits.

With 91 felony charges in 4 different jurisdictions, how's that working out for you?

Your ilk are the one's insisting that Trump should never be held accountable for any crime he commits.

With 91 felony charges in 4 different jurisdictions, how's that working out for you?
No, they are saying that they do not think has committed a crime. I don't think Trump has committed a crime either.

Why isn't he being held accountable?

Georgia is not the only state where attacks were staged on elections.

Following Donald Trump’s indictment in Georgia, he could face further charges in other states where similar attacks were carried out.

In Arizona, for instance, the same alternate elector scheme was attempted, and it is already under investigation.

So far, the Arizona investigation has been fairly quiet and behind the scenes. Dan Barr, chief deputy to Attorney General Kris Mayes, said last month it was only in the “fact-gathering” stage, and that nothing would happen unless there was certainty the case was “iron-clad.”

However, the Georgia indictment was packed with incidents that took place in other states, emphasizing just how widespread the efforts were, raising the question of just how many states could find that Trump and his allies engaged in illegal activity.

Arizona Governor Katie Hobbs, who took office earlier this year, is all for it.

She believes the state should pursue a complete investigation, and, if appropriate, charges, for those who tried to subvert the will of the state’s voters. KTAR reports:

“Accountability is critical. I don’t think we’re going to change direction until there’s accountability at the top level,” Hobbs said in response to a question about the charges leveled against Trump, “And this is an important step forward that I think should move forward, and play out in the legal process.”​

Fifth indictment? Trump and his lawyers must be very busy trying to keep track of it all. What do you think?
that means more info on the Biden crime family is about to come out .

Forum List

Back