🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump could face fifth indictment

Dude. Voting doesn't matter.

Then don't vote.

Smiling.....but I certainly will and do. And as both the 2020 election and the recent amendment threshold vote in Ohio demonstrate.....there are way more of us than there are of you.

No, they are saying that they do not think has committed a crime. I don't think Trump has committed a crime either.
Nobody cares what you think. A jury will decide his innocence or guilt after evidence has been presented. Which I know bothers you because you dont believe in the US justice system.

Then don't vote.

Smiling.....but I certainly will and do. And as both the 2020 election and the recent amendment threshold vote in Ohio demonstrate.....there are way more of us than there are of you.
I wont. It doesn't matter.

Dude. You are proving my point. Retard.

Your point being that you'll ignore any evidence of Trump's crimes?

You've proven that half a dozen times over.

But what value is your willful ignorance in court? The evidence doesn't disappear just because you refuse to look at it.

Your point being that you'll ignore any evidence of Trump's crimes?

You've proven that half a dozen times over.

But what value is your willful ignorance in court? The evidence doesn't disappear just because you refuse to look at it.
Nope. There are no real Trump crimes. Just dem crimes that are ignored. Weird right?

that means more info on the Biden crime family is about to come out .
What happened with that interview with Hunters business partner? Dont hear a THING about that debacle after only a week after the interview. Just move on to your next clown act.

Problem solved. I'll vote......you won't.

Just don't be surprised if your ilk lose yet again.
Elections are rigged. Who votes is meaningless. Like the justice system is. Media isn't being held accountable for election interference for lying in 2020 elections. Why not?

Trump should be more concerned about the harm his actions have caused himself.

And that he was stupid enough to allow to be recorded.
You mean trying to drain the swamp?

Dims should be concerned about the harm their actions are doing to the country, but we all know they don't care. They only care about power.

Nope. There are no real Trump crimes.

The grand juries disagreed. All 4 of them.

Why would I ignore them, and the mountains of evidence.....and instead believe you?

Why would I ignore the forged election documents that Trump and his team conspired to have made and delivered to the NARA?

Why would I ignore the threats Trump made to the Secretary of State of Georgia?

Why would I ignore the transcripts of recordings where Trump admits that the secret document he was showing off had never been declassified?

Why would I ignore the massive trove of classified docs recovered from Trump's possession after Trump had already lied and said he returned them all?

Why would I ignore Trump's attempt to pressure Mike Pence to overturn a lawful election?

I can't think of a single reason.

Or, there's overwhelming evidence that Trump committed very, very serious crimes.

Yeah, the one that gets me is filing his lawyers invoice for getting an NDA executed 8 years ago. Oh, the humanity!!!!

Yeah, the one that gets me is filing his lawyers invoice for getting an NDA executed 8 years ago. Oh, the humanity!!!!

And not the transcripts of recordings of Trump admitting that the secret documents he was showing off had never been declassified?

Huh.

The grand juries disagreed. All 4 of them.

Why would I ignore them, and the mountains of evidence.....and instead believe you?

Why would I ignore the forged election documents that Trump and his team conspired to have made and delivered to the NARA?

Why would I ignore the threats Trump made to the Secretary of State of Georgia?

Why would I ignore the transcripts of recordings where Trump admits that the secret document he was showing off had never been declassified?

Why would I ignore the massive trove of classified docs recovered from Trump's possession after Trump had already lied and said he returned them all?

Why would I ignore Trump's attempt to pressure Mike Pence to overturn a lawful election?

I can't think of a single reason.
So all of the proven lying of media and the FBI in the 2020 election to interfere with a lawful election goes without repercussions?

You mean trying to drain the swamp?

Dims should be concerned about the harm their actions are doing to the country, but we all know they don't care. They only care about power.

Again, if Trump couldn't 'drain the swamp' in 4 years, what makes you think he'd be able to 'drain the swamp' in 4 years?

Even your conspiracy is an absurd, self contradictory mess.

So all of the proven lying of media and the FBI in the 2020 election to interfere with a lawful election goes without repercussions?

So you don't deny any of the evidence that Trump committed very serious crimes. You just ignore it.

Well, good luck with that in court.

Forum List

Back