🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump could face fifth indictment

Scary. Every indictment lowers the legitimacy of the justice system. Is that what you want? A worthless justice system?

Every indictment shows that there's sufficient evidence of Trump committing very, very serious crimes to convince a grand jury of ordinary citizens to indict.

What you're demanding is Trump being immune to any violation of the law.

Um, no.

so funny to see you insecure liberals with totally shitty lives slaving your god damned asses for 50 yrs to achieve nothing....your hatred at being a loser shows

These lefty morons that post in here don't care about American citizens, the country can burn and as long as their masters are in power, they're happy. It's really as simple as that.
YOu think we want animals like MTG and Trump in power? I doubt this will happen, but it would be absolutely FANTASTIC if MTG becomes trumps VP. That would 100% guarantee trumps defeat if these 4 and possibly 5 indictments dont.

You mean Biden right?

How many indictments in Biden under? How many felony charges?

Round up.

For Trump, it would 4 indictments and 91 felony charges. And you've refused to look at the evidence of any of them.

Good luck with willful ignorance. Alas, evidence doesn't disappear just because you refuse to look at it.

Sadly, they may be right. Conservatives and the rule of law have no one to represent them.
i guess violence and retaliation like they do is in order...we need to beat the homosexuality out of these gender confused mental cases

I fully expect that you'll refuse to read any of the indictments against Trump, or anything presented in those indictments.
I've read them all. You?
As your perspective is prefaced on a desperate, willful ignorance of all the evidence of Trump committing very serious crimes.

Alas, your willful ignorance won't help much in court.
Yup. It's all about me. Fucking brilliant argument you have there. Brilliant.,

Or, there's overwhelming evidence that Trump committed very, very serious crimes.

Which you think Trump shouldn't be held accountable for.
Correct. Trump has inflicted great harm on the democrat party. Losing the Supreme Court for at least 25 years is hard to swallow, huh.

Or, if Trump committed crimes he'll be held accoutable for those crimes.

There's a reason why your ilk avoid discussing the evidence against Trump like it were on fire. Its damning.
Why are you douchebags so unconcerned about Biden being held accountable for his crimes?

Laughing.....it would certainly make Trump more popular with conservatives.

They *love* corruption
Ask any middle income hard working American who they are voting for.... you won't be able to sleep for weeks....

Laughing.....it would certainly make Trump more popular with conservatives.

They *love* corruption
we laugh at lowly proletariats like you that don't have a pot to piss in...slave away to your meaningless life and may karma bust you in fucking half

I've read them all. You?
Including the superseding indictment where evidence of Trump ordering that video evidence be destroyed to prevent it from being acquired by authorities?

And the transcripts of Trump admitting that the secret documents he was showing had never been declassified? Both of them?

Its kinda hard to argue 'witch hunt' with evidence that strong of very serious crimes.

we laugh at lowly proletariats like you that don't have a pot to piss in...slave away to your meaningless life and may karma bust you in fucking half

How many felony charges is Joe Biden under again?

Round up.

Ask any middle income hard working American who they are voting for.... you won't be able to sleep for weeks....

I know plenty. And they'd never vote for Trump. Not after January 6th.

Face it, Ramm.....the only folks that are going to be more likely to vote for Trump after Trump's indictments are those that already revel in corruption: MAGA.

Trump had 4 years. If he can't do it in 4 years, what makes you think he can do it in 4 years?

Even your blithering conspiracy delusions are self defeating nonsense.
He had the Mueller investigation for the First 21/2 years and Covid for the last year. That leaves 6 months, douchebag.

Talk about nonsense.

Forum List

Back