🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump could face fifth indictment

You've never read them. So how could you possibly know what they're based on?
I did read them.

You refused to watch the IRS Whistleblower testimony or read any of the transcripts. So how could you possibly know what they said either?
I watched every hour of the IRS whistleblower testimony, numskull.

Willful ignorance and imagination is not a legal strategy, Brip.
So what's your excuse, dumbass?

As the respective indictment totals for Biden vs. Trump demonstrate elegantly.

4 fraudulent endigments only incriminates the Dim legal system.

Again, if Trump couldn't 'drain the swamp' in 4 years, what makes you think he'd be able to 'drain the swamp' in 4 years?

Even your conspiracy is an absurd, self contradictory mess.
I've answered that elsewhere. Asking it again only shows what a dumbass you are.

Which of course takes priority over the government funding issue.
unlike the left they can chew gum and walk at the same time .. selling out the country is a MAJOR issue ! you know Biden is guilty ... you just dont care as long as he implements your marxist agenda ... and of course orange man is bad !

So you don't deny any of the evidence that Trump committed very serious crimes. You just ignore it.

Well, good luck with that in court.
Sounds like you are ignoring reality. Does reality matter in court? Probably not if dems are involved. Retards.

And not the transcripts of recordings of Trump admitting that the secret documents he was showing off had never been declassified?

Huh.
LOL Comrade Smith has you fully convinced that's an admission. Too funny.

I did read them.
No you haven't. You refused to look at them, refused to address any of the evidence presented in any indictment. Original or superseding, federal or state.

Good luck with that.

Just don't expect the law, courts or legal outcomes to change.....just because you refuse to look at the indictments or evidence.
I watched every hour of the IRS whistleblower testimony, numskull.

Nope. We presented you with both the transcripts of their testimony and videos. And you whined about how you didn't have time to watch them or read through the transcripts.

Keep those eyes screwed shut. It won't matter a bit.

No you haven't. You refused to look at them, refused to address any of the evidence presented in any indictment. Original or superseding, federal or state.

Good luck with that.

Just don't expect the law, courts or legal outcomes to change.....just because you refuse to look at the indictments or evidence.

Nope. We presented you with both the transcripts of their testimony and videos. And you whined about how you didn't have time to watch them or read through the transcripts.

Keep those eyes screwed shut. It won't matter a bit.
Well, you got me. The next time I want to win an argument, I'll just say "nuh uhn!"

Well, you got me. The next time I want to win an argument, I'll just say "nuh uhn!"

I've literally sent you links of indictments. You refused to look at them.

I sent you transcripts of the IRS testimony. And videos too. You insisted you didn't have time to look at them.

You've researched nothing.

Good luck with that in court.

I sent you transcripts of the IRS testimony. And videos too. You insisted you didn't have time to look at them.

I watched the testimony, numskull. How would you know if I haven't looked at the links you sent?

Where are the Biden indictments for treason? Plenty of evidence. Are you saying that the injustice department is purely political?

Georgia is not the only state where attacks were staged on elections.

Following Donald Trump’s indictment in Georgia, he could face further charges in other states where similar attacks were carried out.

In Arizona, for instance, the same alternate elector scheme was attempted, and it is already under investigation.

So far, the Arizona investigation has been fairly quiet and behind the scenes. Dan Barr, chief deputy to Attorney General Kris Mayes, said last month it was only in the “fact-gathering” stage, and that nothing would happen unless there was certainty the case was “iron-clad.”

However, the Georgia indictment was packed with incidents that took place in other states, emphasizing just how widespread the efforts were, raising the question of just how many states could find that Trump and his allies engaged in illegal activity.

Arizona Governor Katie Hobbs, who took office earlier this year, is all for it.

She believes the state should pursue a complete investigation, and, if appropriate, charges, for those who tried to subvert the will of the state’s voters. KTAR reports:

“Accountability is critical. I don’t think we’re going to change direction until there’s accountability at the top level,” Hobbs said in response to a question about the charges leveled against Trump, “And this is an important step forward that I think should move forward, and play out in the legal process.”​

Fifth indictment? Trump and his lawyers must be very busy trying to keep track of it all. What do you think?
In the realm of politics, a fierce battle is waged,
Red and Blue clash, with hearts fully engaged.
It's lawfare they seek, cunning strategies to employ,
Each side determined to conquer, oh boy!

Red and Blue dance, like fire and ice,
Their ideologies distinct, as the stakes rise.
With discourse and debate, they engage in a fight,
Harnessing their convictions, with all their might.

From the halls of power to the streets they roam,
Their words and actions carve a political tome.
But in this lawfare, where lines become blurred,
The true cost of victory must always be heard.

In this endless battle, the nation's dreams at stake,
Red and Blue must remember, unity is no fake.
For in the end, it's the people they represent,
And their common goals that must find ascent.

So as the lawfare rages, let us not forget,
That beyond the Red and Blue lies a nation to protect.
Together Americans stand, in harmony and grace,
Nurturing their democracy, a sacred embrace...

I watched the testimony, numskull. How would you know if I haven't looked at the links you sent?

You didn't watch a thing, Brip. You whined and complained about how you couldn't be expected to watch all of it, or read the transcripts. Even when both the video and the transcripts were provided for you.

Just like you refused to look at any indictment.

Yet you're going to lecture us on what is included in any of them?

Laughing.....oh, my sweet summer child. Your willful ignorance isn't a legal standard.

You didn't watch a thing, Brip. You whined and complained about how you couldn't be expected to watch all of it, or read the transcripts. Even when both the video and the transcripts were provided for you.

Just like you refused to look at any indictment.

Yet you're going to lecture us on what is included in any of them?

Laughing.....oh, my sweet summer child. Your willful ignorance isn't a legal standard.
Since you know what I did better than I do, why do you bother asking me the question?

Nobody cares what you think. A jury will decide his innocence or guilt after evidence has been presented. Which I know bothers you because you dont believe in the US justice system.
LOL! What?!? These cretins are abusing and damaging the credibility of the justice system, you stupid twat.

The Dems went one indictment too many in Georgia and they proved it was a total set up by releasing the indictment before the jury even voted.... oooops!
Which hurt your boy how? That shiteater knew he was going to be indicted within hours so fuck him & the horse he rode in on along with his ratpack who also were slapped with charges.

The grand juries disagreed. All 4 of them.

Why would I ignore them, and the mountains of evidence.....and instead believe you?

Why would I ignore the forged election documents that Trump and his team conspired to have made and delivered to the NARA?

Why would I ignore the threats Trump made to the Secretary of State of Georgia?

Why would I ignore the transcripts of recordings where Trump admits that the secret document he was showing off had never been declassified?

Why would I ignore the massive trove of classified docs recovered from Trump's possession after Trump had already lied and said he returned them all?

Why would I ignore Trump's attempt to pressure Mike Pence to overturn a lawful election?

I can't think of a single reason.
You don't know shit about how the grand jury system works, retard.

Since you know what I did better than I do, why do you bother asking me the question?
Two thing.

You TOLD us you didn't have time to watch the videos or read the transcripts. So unless you were lying, the issue is settled.

Second, you made up imaginary quotes from IRS whistlblower testimony that never happened. Which is something you don't do if you've ever watched them. Imaginary quotes you could never show us in any video, nor cite in any transcripts.

Try again, liar. Willful ignorance isn't a legal standard.

Forum List

Back