🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump could face fifth indictment

What did he do besieds say some things?

Conspire to create forged and fraudulent election documents to be sent to NARA. Threaten the Secretary of State of Georgia to find more votes. And conspire to obstruct an official proceeding: specifically the January 6th count of the electoral votes.

Just to name a few.

Take a look at the indictments. Its all there. You wouldn't have to have me feed you the information like a little baby bird eating a worm....if you'd just just do your own research.

But you refuse.
When stating something as FACT, you must provide links to support the claim. Read the rules. It's in there!

The president is allowed to retain whatever documents he chooses to retain, dumbass.

Says who? Not the presidential records act. Not according to NARA. Not according to the DOJ or any judge to hear the case.

Is it you citing you again? Its you, citing you, isn't it?
Documents are declassified the minute the president exposes them to the public, dumbass.

Not according to Trump. He admitted that the documents were secret and had never been declassified.

Which he admitted on tape. TWICE.

Which might explain why you refuse to either listen to the tape or read the transcript laid out in the indictment.

Your willful ignorance will not help you....or Trump.

Last edited:
So you admit that this is really about stopping Trump from being elected, abusing the power of federal and state governments to tamper with a federal election?

If you thought it was truly about justice, the 'timeline' wouldn't matter. You outed yourself.
priorities , old flame. this is about keeping trump's hands off the treasury and his finger off the button. how could it not be?

and the first step is to keep him from using whatever imaginary "self pardon" power he thinks he has.

can you explain why given thousands of decent conservative men, this degenerate con man is somehow the best you got?

priorities , old flame. this is about keeping trump's hands off the treasury and his finger off the button. how could it not be?

and the first step is to keep him from using whatever imaginary "self pardon" power he thinks he has.

can you explain why given thousands of decent conservative men, this degenerate con man is somehow the best you got?

Because MAGA isn't made of decent conservative men.

Which hurt your boy how? That shiteater knew he was going to be indicted within hours so fuck him & the horse he rode in on along with his ratpack who also were slapped with charges.
All politics aside here... watch this whole video and tell me what you think....

From the OP:

Arizona Governor Katie Hobbs, who took office earlier this year, is all for it.

She believes the state should pursue a complete investigation, and, if appropriate, charges, for those who tried to subvert the will of the state’s voters. KTAR reports:

“Accountability is critical. I don’t think we’re going to change direction until there’s accountability at the top level,” Hobbs said in response to a question about the charges leveled against Trump, “And this is an important step forward that I think should move forward, and play out in the legal process.”​

:rolleyes:

97669746c0b0887a.jpeg

Trump has broken so many laws. He openly solicited foreign countries to hack emails, China and Russia (and he even said "any other country").

He actually asked China for help a second time, with Hunter Biden documents, and Zelensky as well.
Trump’s True Betrayal: A Pattern of Soliciting Foreign Interference in US Elections

Unfortunately there is a problem with this. There is a precedent of not prosecuting people who do this, even though it is illegal. Nixon was helped by North Vietnam and Reagan by Iran.

Since neither of them can still be facing charges as they are no longer alive, I think they should press charges on Trump to prevent it from happening again.

Biden is the corrupt mother fucker. Dims are causing all the chaos because they are terrified that Trump will actually drain the swamp (them?"
Trump had 4 years to drain something, anything that he kept ranting & raving about. The only thing he "drained" was his dick all over himself.

Everyone knows that Trump will get indicted 24 hours after any major new development in the Biden bribe circus. Only his minions act surprised.
Sure. Who's everyone? The pinheads who still support beclowned Trump?

22 minutes? C'mon, man. Even you won't watch this.

Just tell us the argument you're going to ape. You're largely unnecessary in determine what you think.
That explains your unintelligible posts... you are just an uniformed moron I guess....

Forum List

Back