🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump could face fifth indictment

You mean rump had Hillary figured out. His major mistake was not prosecuting her and sending her to prison.
As if he only made one! How about not going through with ‘repeal and replace’, going ‘warp speed’ for a vaccine and then shitting on the result, or backing an autocrat in Putin, instead of a democrat in Zelensky?

Hillary will likely get cancer of the vagina for lying so much.
Rested and Ready!

ap222436818147791_09072022

Before or after she laughs herself silly on Rachel Maddow at another Trump indictment?
Listen, Hillary's vagina is a dry barren desert so she needs to cackle with MADCOW the Lesbian to keep it humid. Neither of them have a real fulfilling life. If Bills plumbing still works, he is still cheating on his fat ugly wife Hillary.

Know what's funny? Guiliani put dozens of mobster's in prison when he was Manhattan D.A. And when he turns on Trump, he'll help to put another mobster away. :auiqs.jpg:
Its not funny that this out of control Fulton County DA is using a RICO charge to go after the leading candidate of the opposing party... its ridiculous and not going anywhere... but this DA will be laughed at in a very short period of time....

Dude, you won't even watch these videos. Why would you expect me to?
of course I watch them... why don't you think I do?... if you watched them maybe you wouldn't sound so stupid on the Board....

Trump has broken so many laws. He openly solicited foreign countries to hack emails, China and Russia (and he even said "any other country").

He actually asked China for help a second time, with Hunter Biden documents, and Zelensky as well.
Trump’s True Betrayal: A Pattern of Soliciting Foreign Interference in US Elections

Unfortunately there is a problem with this. There is a precedent of not prosecuting people who do this, even though it is illegal. Nixon was helped by North Vietnam and Reagan by Iran.

Since neither of them can still be facing charges as they are no longer alive, I think they should press charges on Trump to prevent it from happening again.

to be clear, trump is being trued for his own crimes, not those of nixon or ghw bush.

trump's connection (through roy cohn and fred trump) to earlier hysteria should not the neglected, but these crimes are entirely the free will decision of a very degenerate man and his party of "magical thinkers."

Its not funny that this out of control Fulton County DA is using a RICO charge to go after the leading candidate of the opposing party... its ridiculous and not going anywhere... but this DA will be laughed at in a very short period of time....
the rico charge is being used as originally intended. to break up organized criminal enterprises.

is the "opposing party," the republicans, an organized criminal enterprise? or is it a legitimate political party to which trump's mob attached itself as a "cover?"

As if he only made one! How about not going through with ‘repeal and replace’, going ‘warp speed’ for a vaccine and then shitting on the result, or backing an autocrat in Putin, instead of a democrat in Zelensky?
When did Biden back Putin?

Trying sticking with reality. I'm not going to argue with your fantasy world.

priorities , old flame. this is about keeping trump's hands off the treasury and his finger off the button. how could it not be?

and the first step is to keep him from using whatever imaginary "self pardon" power he thinks he has.

can you explain why given thousands of decent conservative men, this degenerate con man is somehow the best you got?

:rolleyes: Sure it is, because all of the stupid bullshit you idiots spout happened the first time he was president, didn't it? Every bullshit investigation you assholes threw at him proved nothing, other than you're a bunch of fools.

I'd love to know what it is about Trump that makes you hate him so much. I have a theory, I think most of you are a bunch of pansy ass old men who envy his success, his brashness, his self-confidence because you're never had any of those yourself. :dunno:

I didn't vote for Trump in the primaries, he wasn't my top choice, but I sure as hell wasn't voting for Clinton. That corrupt skank got your vote I bet though, so I laugh at you while you criticize others for who they voted for.

Magaturds never held TFG accountable for anything. :dunno: That why they are magaturds.
Thank you for your comment. Believe it or not, I am actually going to pay you a compliment. See, I do not actually believe that you are as stupid as you pretend to be online. I even have my suspicions that you do not even believe the ridiculous nonsense you espouse to others on a regular basis. I know it is fun to act stupid and be snarky. Thanks to the advent of the internet you can now do this with little to no consequence.

A virtuous man, or woman, of honor knows that there are a number of things that must be collectively valued highly in order to maintain a civil society. These things consist of matters such as honesty, having a strong work ethic, being productive, and tolerance of diversity of opinions and ideas. Too many people today choose to live without virtue and a sense of honor. But it is our duty to seek a virtuous life if we are to effectively live in peace with one another. This requires, inter alia, education on a myriad of topics fueled by a natural curiosity and drive to better oneself and, therefore, society in general.

Such a heightened and enlightened consciousness cannot be found on the internet. Cyberspace is a dark, virtueless morass of social toxicity that is the antithesis to virtue. I acknowledge this, and I have some some time now. Therefore, I begrudge nobody their words and thoughts in the cyber world. I expect nothing from them. They are nothing, and they are of no consequence to me. Their value, if any, is what you choose it to be.

In order to stave off the inevitable nihilism associated with internet socializing, I choose to accept faith in the belief that nobody can really be as stupid and ignorant as you appear to be from the comments you publicly make. Most assuredly you are merely saying what you say in order to derive some sort of pleasure from a deviant fetish you harbor based on watching people respond to your bullshit.

Forum List

Back