🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump could face fifth indictment

:rolleyes: Sure it is, because all of the stupid bullshit you idiots spout happened the first time he was president, didn't it? Every bullshit investigation you assholes threw at him proved nothing, other than you're a bunch of fools.

I'd love to know what it is about Trump that makes you hate him so much. I have a theory, I think most of you are a bunch of pansy ass old men who envy his success, his brashness, his self-confidence because you're never had any of those yourself. :dunno:

I didn't vote for Trump in the primaries, he wasn't my top choice, but I sure as hell wasn't voting for Clinton. That corrupt skank got your vote I bet though, so I laugh at you while you criticize others for who they voted for.

every investigation of trump has proved only 1 thing :that repubs do not care one bit for the nation or the rule of law.

as for trump's success." i've been married to 1 woman for 40 years and owe no one anything. why should i envy an old bankrupt degenerate who must pay for sex and whose only marketable skill seems to be "pwning the libs."?

every investigation of trump has proved only 1 thing :that repubs do not care one bit for the nation or the rule of law.

as for trump's success." i've been married to 1 woman for 40 years and owe no one anything. why should i envy an old bankrupt degenerate who must pay for sex and whose only marketable skill seems to be "pwning the libs."?

Please give examples for your first comment. How did these democrat witchhunt investigations prove that repubs don't care for the rule of law?

You say that with a straight face when it's been proven that the dems entire Russian collusion facade was fabricated by them to bring down a sitting president, that's called treason and an unparalleled abuse of power. But your issue is with the repubs? The do nothing repubs? That just proves to me that you're a disingenuous partisan hack that has zero integrity.

Then explain your hatred, a hatred that runs so deep that you'll excuse D corruption and abuse of power in order to satisfy your own egotistical need for revenge? Did you love Hilary that much?

Please give examples for your first comment. How did these democrat witchhunt investigations prove that repubs don't care for the rule of law?

You say that with a straight face when it's been proven that the dems entire Russian collusion facade was fabricated by them to bring down a sitting president, that's called treason and an unparalleled abuse of power. But your issue is with the repubs? The do nothing repubs? That just proves to me that you're a disingenuous partisan hack that has zero integrity.

Then explain your hatred, a hatred that runs so deep that you'll excuse D corruption and abuse of power in order to satisfy your own egotistical need for revenge? Did you love Hilary that much?

none of thar bs is "proven."

there is considerably more evidence that trump commanded the militias through his direct subordinates stone and flynn than that "osama bin laden" ever existed.

none of thar bs is "proven."

there is considerably more evidence that trump commanded the militias through his direct subordinates stone and flynn than that "osama bin laden" ever existed.

Avoided offering proof of your claim, refusing facts, and living in a leftist la-la land. Thanks for the laugh.

the rico charge is being used as originally intended. to break up organized criminal enterprises.

is the "opposing party," the republicans, an organized criminal enterprise? or is it a legitimate political party to which trump's mob attached itself as a "cover?"
She is leveling a quiet charge on over half the population of the United States as a criminal enterprise?... its insane and the only word I can think of is vengeance on her part... but vengeance for what?... she will one day be very sorry she took this action....

She is leveling a quiet charge on over half the population of the United States as a criminal enterprise?... its insane and the only word I can think of is vengeance on her part... but vengeance for what?... she will one day be very sorry she took this action....
read the indictment, loser. the enterprise is listed and explained.

Every time he dissed Ukraine.
He never dissed Ukraine, you fucking dumbass. Even if he did, that wouldn't equate to siding with Putin.

Every time you post you only prove that you're a brainwashed dumbass.

read the indictment, loser. the enterprise is listed and explained.
But her target has half the nation supporting him... this is why a county prosecutor should never go after a former president on such weak evidence and weak charges.... this will not turn out well for her or Bragg in NY....

Experts who have studied her case on Trump are saying the RICO and racketeering part of her case will certainly be dismissed and that will lead to a jury dismissing the entire case.....

That doesn't mean it isn't election interference, dickwad.

listen to the NAZI asshole who would rather prosecute their way into office than win an election.

So long as he promises to drain the swamp and fire all the progs, that's all I care about.

What makes Biden a better candidate, being quick on the drap to indict his opponent?

Sure it does. American prefer a candidate who doesn't want to become a dictator.

The more Trump denounces the Dim poles, the better. I have never observed anything so sleazy in my life. It's worse than the Reichstag fire.
Nothing sleazier than MAGAts.

Georgia is not the only state where attacks were staged on elections.

Following Donald Trump’s indictment in Georgia, he could face further charges in other states where similar attacks were carried out.

In Arizona, for instance, the same alternate elector scheme was attempted, and it is already under investigation.

So far, the Arizona investigation has been fairly quiet and behind the scenes. Dan Barr, chief deputy to Attorney General Kris Mayes, said last month it was only in the “fact-gathering” stage, and that nothing would happen unless there was certainty the case was “iron-clad.”

However, the Georgia indictment was packed with incidents that took place in other states, emphasizing just how widespread the efforts were, raising the question of just how many states could find that Trump and his allies engaged in illegal activity.

Arizona Governor Katie Hobbs, who took office earlier this year, is all for it.

She believes the state should pursue a complete investigation, and, if appropriate, charges, for those who tried to subvert the will of the state’s voters. KTAR reports:

“Accountability is critical. I don’t think we’re going to change direction until there’s accountability at the top level,” Hobbs said in response to a question about the charges leveled against Trump, “And this is an important step forward that I think should move forward, and play out in the legal process.”​

Fifth indictment? Trump and his lawyers must be very busy trying to keep track of it all. What do you think?
Democrats are digging graves for their party with this corrupt nonsense.
:laughing0301:

Keep going, I'm sure you can get him indicted in every state in the union before you're done.

Then we'll see the repeat performance for every candidate that dares to go against the corrupt machine. And morons like you cheer on the corruption and the uber wealthy that are behind it all because you're blind and stupid. You reap what you sow, and I can't wait for the sowing to commence!
I think you mean reaping. They've been doing lots of sowing.
Get a life, would you? Since Trump has been around DC it's been nothing but chaos. Taking out that corrupt mother fucker is a start.
A start to what? Genocide? Tranny?

Forum List

Back