🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump could face fifth indictment

You don't know shit about how the grand jury system works, retard.

Laughing.... but you've got it all figured out, Sport?

Don't tell me. Call Trump and share with him your vast insight into the grand jury system.

He's the one under 91 felony charges.

Laughing.... but you've got it all figured out, Sport?

Don't tell me. Call Trump and share with him your vast insight into the grand jury system.

He's the one under 91 felony charges.
My point was that it is quite an easy task for a prosecutor to indict someone.

My point was that it is quite an easy task for a prosecutor to indict someone.

Apparently not easy enough for Joe Biden to be charged with anything. Ever.

While Trump has been charged with 91 felonies in 4 separate jurisdictions.

Ignore as you will. It won't matter.

Which hurt your boy how? That shiteater knew he was going to be indicted within hours so fuck him & the horse he rode in on along with his ratpack who also were slapped with charges.
Everyone knows that Trump will get indicted 24 hours after any major new development in the Biden bribe circus. Only his minions act surprised.

Apparently not easy enough for Joe Biden to be charged with anything. Ever.

While Trump has been charged with 91 felonies in 4 separate jurisdictions.

Ignore as you will. It won't matter.
Biden is in charge of the DOJ, dumbfuck.

How fucking stupid are you? You act as if you believe the DOJ is actually impartial.

No one could be that stupid.

Everyone knows that Trump will get indicted 24 hours after any major new development in the Biden bribe circus. Only his minions act surprised.

Your conspiracy is deflated by the evidence against Trump.

Its damning and most definitely not a witch hunt. But don't take my word for it.

Biden is in charge of the DOJ, dumbfuck.

How fucking stupid are you? You act as if you believe the DOJ is actually impartial.

No one could be that stupid.

There's zero evidence that Biden has had any say in any charges against anyone during his entire presidency. Nor has Biden indicted anyone.

The grand juries did.

But you keep playing pretend. And I'll keep laughing at you while you do. Deal?

Your conspiracy is deflated by the evidence against Trump.
There is no evidence against Trump, moron.

Its damning and most definitely not a witch hunt. But don't take my word for it.
How can no violation of any law be damning? You turds all just repeat the same talking points, don't you?

Barr is proving that he is a quisling.

There's zero evidence that Biden has had any say in any charges against anyone during his entire presidency. Nor has Biden indicted anyone.
ROFL! If you insist.

The grand juries did.
The Grand juries will do whatever the prosecutor tells them to do.

But you keep playing pretend. And I'll keep laughing at you while you do. Deal?

You keep pretending we have an honest system of just until they march you off to the Gulag.

Georgia is not the only state where attacks were staged on elections.

Following Donald Trump’s indictment in Georgia, he could face further charges in other states where similar attacks were carried out.

In Arizona, for instance, the same alternate elector scheme was attempted, and it is already under investigation.

So far, the Arizona investigation has been fairly quiet and behind the scenes. Dan Barr, chief deputy to Attorney General Kris Mayes, said last month it was only in the “fact-gathering” stage, and that nothing would happen unless there was certainty the case was “iron-clad.”

However, the Georgia indictment was packed with incidents that took place in other states, emphasizing just how widespread the efforts were, raising the question of just how many states could find that Trump and his allies engaged in illegal activity.

Arizona Governor Katie Hobbs, who took office earlier this year, is all for it.

She believes the state should pursue a complete investigation, and, if appropriate, charges, for those who tried to subvert the will of the state’s voters. KTAR reports:

“Accountability is critical. I don’t think we’re going to change direction until there’s accountability at the top level,” Hobbs said in response to a question about the charges leveled against Trump, “And this is an important step forward that I think should move forward, and play out in the legal process.”​

Fifth indictment? Trump and his lawyers must be very busy trying to keep track of it all. What do you think?

Biden's own spokesperson engaged in attacks on the elections in Georgia. She's an election denier, and spread lies about the election far and wide on social media.

1692222250723.png

There is no evidence against Trump, moron.
Its all laid out in the indictments you've refused to read.

Laughing.....pretending that none of the photos, testimony, text messages, transcripts, recordings, or classified documents cited in the indictments exist isn't a sound legal strategy.

You're never gonna see this coming, are you?
How can no violation of any law be damning? You turds all just repeat the same talking points, don't you?
The evidence that Trump committed serious crimes is damning. Says who? Trump's own Attorney General:

“It’s a very detailed indictment. And it’s very, very damning,” Barr told “Fox News Sunday” host Shannon Bream. “And this idea of presenting Trump as a victim here, a victim of a witch hunt is ridiculous.”

Which might explain why you still refuse to even look at the indictments. And still never have.

Its all laid out in the indictments you've refused to read.
There is no evidence of crimes in the indictments.

Laughing.....pretending that none of the photos, testimony, text messages, transcripts, recordings, or classified documents cited in the indictments exist isn't a sound legal strategy.
They exist, but they aren't evidence of any crime.

You're never gonna see this coming, are you?

The evidence that Trump committed serious crimes is damning. Says who? Trump's own Attorney General:

“It’s a very detailed indictment. And it’s very, very damning,” Barr told “Fox News Sunday” host Shannon Bream. “And this idea of presenting Trump as a victim here, a victim of a witch hunt is ridiculous.”

Which might explain why you still refuse to even look at the indictments. And still never have.
Barr is a quisling.

Which hurt your boy how? That shiteater knew he was going to be indicted within hours so fuck him & the horse he rode in on along with his ratpack who also were slapped with charges.
I guess you don't care that everyone can see through this whole mess for what it is... a 3rd world wannabe dictator trying to jail his main competitor..... no shame means it will be the shameless that ends up picking themselves off the dust bin of lost souls.....

There is no evidence of crimes in the indictments.

You've never read the indictments, so how would you know?

There are lists of classified documents that were seized by authorities from citizen Trump. Willfully retaining national defense information is a serious crime. Seizing those documents from Trump's residence is strong evidence of willful retention.

There are transcripts of recordings where Trump admits that the secret documents he's showing people hadn't been declassified. That's strong evidence that he had willfully retained classified documents.

There is testimony from Trump's own lawyers that Trump tried to convince them to lie to authorities about the documents the government was demanding. That's evidence of obstruction. And superb evidence of false representation when he compelled those same lawyers to LIE to government officials that all documents had been returned.

You ignore it all.

Laughing......good luck with that. You're never going to see this coming.

Trump isn't charged for what he said. He's charged for he did.
What did he do besieds say some things?
You've never read the indictments, so how would you know?

When stating something as FACT, you must provide links to support the claim. Read the rules. It's in there!

There are lists of classified documents that were seized by authorities from citizen Trump. Willfully retaining government documents is a serious crime. Seizing those docuemnts from Trump's residence is strong evidence of willful retention.

The president is allowed to retain whatever documents he chooses to retain, dumbass.

There are transcripts of recordings where Trump admits that the secret documents he's showing people hadn't been declassified. That's strong evidence that he had willfully retained classified documents.
Documents are declassified the minute the president exposes them to the public, dumbass.

There is testimony from Trump's own lawyers that Trump tried to convince them to lie to authorities about the documents the government was demanding. That's evidence of obstruction. And superb evidence of false representation when he compelled those same lawyers to LIE to government officials that all documents had been returned.
Even if that were true, it's a violation of attorney-client privilege. Your post is superb evidence that you're a corrupt scumbag who's defending the police state.

You ignore it all.

Laughing......good luck with that. You're never going to see this coming.
I ignore jackass like you. Yes.

Forum List

Back