Trump could flip California by ordering aggressive statewide iCE raids at businesses

The raids should run around the clock, nonstop 24/7...Low to middle class wages would immediately spike as would better opportunity for the same classes.
This could ignite a Trump supporter frenzy that’s only been seen in hardcore real American states.
WTF are you waiting for Donny?
Oh, dearie-me... do I detect a note of desperation in such musings? :21:

The raids should run around the clock, nonstop 24/7...Low to middle class wages would immediately spike as would better opportunity for the same classes.
This could ignite a Trump supporter frenzy that’s only been seen in hardcore real American states.
What would be the legal basis for this? Probable cause is still a thing.

Martial Law
Wouldn’t it be cool if your president took such a measure to improve the quality of life of real Americans?
No, it would be cool if My President followed the Constitution.

Your current president does exactly that...you must be thinking of that soft spoke scrawny Kenyan dude with the unAmerican name and oversized hearing devices. He wrote his own immigration law...remember?

Oh, dearie-me... do I detect a note of desperation in such musings? :21:

Fuck yes we’re desperate...are you aware of wetbacks have done to this shithole?
You should be desperate as well.

Martial Law
Wouldn’t it be cool if your president took such a measure to improve the quality of life of real Americans?

Your current president does exactly that...you must be thinking of that soft spoke scrawny Kenyan dude with the unAmerican name and oversized hearing devices. He wrote his own immigration law...remember?
No, what I was thinking about was the phony scenario that has been proposed.

So far, Trump has followed the Constitution. Let's hope he continues to do so and not bother with something this outlandish.

Enjoy your night. I am going to go watch SF beat Arizona.

Martial Law

No, what I was thinking about was the phony scenario that has been proposed.

So far, Trump has followed the Constitution. Let's hope he continues to do so and not bother with something this outlandish.

Enjoy your night. I am going to go watch SF beat Arizona.

Fucking fascinating.
Translation:
“Please Me President, don’t do what’s best for me and my fellow Americans at all costs.”
WTF is wrong with weirdos?

Raiding businesses will do absolutely nothing for the problem. Arresting those who hire those who are here illegally will but that is never going to happen.

Remove an illegal only opens a job for a new illegal. And no, no wall is going to stop that.

The OP is having a hard time getting ahead because all of the lazy and ignorant wetbacks are preventing him from getting a good job. So sad.

Removing undocumented immigrants from California by any means would tank the economy of California and the entire nation.

This is a nation of immigrants and our strength is drawn from that fact.

Now this:

Worlds Collide Ep. 3 - Parties, Rap & BS (live Friday, 11/1/19 @ 8pm East) *fan alert msg*
Rubbish...

A deported Beaner is a good Beaner...

The OP is having a hard time getting ahead because all of the lazy and ignorant wetbacks are preventing him from getting a good job. So sad.

Removing undocumented immigrants from California by any means would tank the economy of California and the entire nation.

Now this:

Worlds Collide Ep. 3 - Parties, Rap & BS (live Friday, 11/1/19 @ 8pm East) *fan alert msg*
Rubbish...

You are uninformed. Intentionally.

Last edited:
Two states tried to get rid of their undocumented immigrants.

It wasn’t a good idea.

Why Undocumented Workers Are Good for the Economy | TIME.com

Oh noes if we don't import thousands of low skill immigrants to exploit for slave labor the agriculture industry might lose some money!!!

You failed to grasp the info presented.

Also, let me guess what your position on labor unions is. You think they’ve served their purpose and are no longer needed. Amiright?

Now this:

Rubbish...

Nonsense.

Oh, and, by the way...

We are no longer a "nation of immigrants".

We are now (and have been for some decades) a "nation of the
descendants of immigrants".

Our own people got here while the getting was good... right time, right place... as for the rest... sux to be them, eh?

During the heyday of American Immigration (1830-1930), we were a nation of 13,000,000 to 122,000,000 souls.

We had a ton of unclaimed land, a job for damned-near anyone who wanted one, and we needed more warm bodies.

Today, we are a nation of 330,000,000 ( that's one third of a
BILLION ) souls...

All the land has been claimed and divvied-up and we're having trouble housing and educating and feeding and employing our own...

We have passed the point where we need more Immigrants for virtually any purpose imaginable, except to seasonally pick farm produce...

And we're quickly shifting to robotics to do that, too...

The way forward?

1. get rid of as many of the latest wave of 11-12,000,000 Illegal Aliens as is practicable
2. begin crucifying (metaphorically, in the law-courts, with fines and jail-time) employers that hire Illegals
3. firm-up our border controls and keep hammering at the traffickers
4. build a few good-sized Trespasser Detention Camps to hold individuals and families who cross-over illegally
5. set up production-line fast-track asylum hearings so that applicants get an answer quickly while in a Detention Camp
6. move vigorously to eject those who (a) don't belong here or (b) received an unfavorable judgment on an asylum claim

All the while, holding the whiny-bitch LibTard Internationalists at arms'-length, and enjoying their teenage angst as this unfolds.

Last edited:

It wasn’t a good idea.

Oh noes if we don't import thousands of low skill immigrants to exploit for slave labor the agriculture industry might lose some money!!!

Also, let me guess what your position on labor unions is. You think they’ve served their purpose and are no longer needed. Amiright?

I don't care about labor unions. The issues I am concerned about are demographics, culture and moral decay. Illegal immigrants are a detriment to the nation and should be kicked out even if it hurts some CEO's bottom line.

Now this:

Rubbish...

Nonsense.

Oh, and, by the way...

We are no longer a "nation of immigrants".

We are now (and have been for some decades) a "nation of the
descendants of immigrants".

Our own people got here while the getting was good... right time, right place... as for the rest... sux to be them, eh?

During the heyday of American Immigration (1830-1930), we were a nation of 13,000,000 to 122,000,000 souls.

We had a ton of unclaimed land, a job for damned-near anyone who wanted one, and we needed more warm bodies.

Today, we are a nation of 330,000,000 ( that's one third of a BILLION ) souls...

All the land has been claimed and divvied-up and we're having trouble housing and educating and feeding and employing our own...

We have passed the point where we need more Immigrants for virtually any purpose imaginable, except to seasonally pick farm produce...

And we're quickly shifting to robotics to do that, too...

The way forward?

1. get rid of as many of the latest wave of 11-12,000,000 Illegal Aliens as is practicable
2. begin crucifying (metaphorically, in the law-courts, with fines and jail-time) employers that hire Illegals
3. firm-up our border controls and keep hammering at the traffickers
4. build a few good-sized Trespasser Detention Camps to hold individuals and families who cross-over illegally
5. set up production-line fast-track asylum hearings so that applicants get an answer quickly while in a Detention Camp
6. move vigorously to eject those who (a) don't belong here or (b) received an unfavorable judgment on an asylum claim

All the while, holding the whiny-bitch LibTard Internationalists at arms'-length, and enjoying their teenage angst as this unfolds.

We are currently at near full employment. We have jobs for damn near anyone who wants one.

We need immigrants to fuel our economy. That’s a simple fact.

You have failed to make your case.

It wasn’t a good idea.

I don't care about labor unions. The issues I am concerned about are demographics, culture and moral decay. Illegal immigrants are a detriment to the nation and should be kicked out even if it hurts some CEO's bottom line.

It wasn’t a good idea.

It wasn’t a good idea.

Oh! That was false outrage over the slave labor point that you made. I’m shocked.

Your argument is straight up bigotry without the fake concern for workers. Cool.

It wasn’t a good idea.

CEO's know there is a never ending line if cheap labor and that he will never be held accountable for hiring them.

It wasn’t a good idea.

It wasn’t a good idea.

It wasn’t a good idea.

Oh! That was false outrage over the slave labor point that you made. I’m shocked.

Your argument is straight up bigotry without the fake concern for workers. Cool.

Despite appearances, I generally agree with the "equality" stuff that was hammered into my brain from the moment I learned how to talk. If a business can only succeed by exploiting 3rd world people for peanuts then it should go out of business and the workers should go back to where they came from.

Forum List

Back