Trump Counties Had Over 3 Times Death Rate From COVID Than Biden counties In October

Not accurate at all. Between the first death and the day Trump left office there were 434001 deaths over 326 days, for an average of 1331 deaths per day. Since Biden took over there has been 371221 deaths' over 321 days for an average of 1156 death per day.
You figures are wrong, of course.

Approximately 378,955 people in the United States have died from the Wuhan virus in Joe Biden’s first ten months in office, according to statistics provided by Johns Hopkins University.
The nationwide coronavirus death toll — which was at 396,442 when Biden first took office — is now at 775,397.

Not accurate at all. Between the first death and the day Trump left office there were 434001 deaths over 326 days, for an average of 1331 deaths per day. Since Biden took over there has been 371221 deaths' over 321 days for an average of 1156 death per day.

Nope
The nationwide coronavirus death toll — which was at 396,442 when Biden first took office

i-did-my-own-research.jpg

Approximately 378,955 people in the United States have died from the Wuhan virus in Joe Biden’s first ten months in office, according to statistics provided by Johns Hopkins University.
The nationwide coronavirus death toll — which was at 396,442 when Biden first took office — is now at 775,397.

The links do not support the claims made by the far rightwing news site you blindly believed.

I got my data from here....https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/#graph-deaths-daily

The brief version: The gap in Covid’s death toll between red and blue America has grown faster over the past month than at any previous point.

In October, 25 out of every 100,000 residents of heavily Trump counties died from Covid, more than three times higher than the rate in heavily Biden counties (7.8 per 100,000). October was the fifth consecutive month that the percentage gap between the death rates in Trump counties and Biden counties widened.

I may have disagreements with Trump supporters, but not to the point I want them to die.

Please get vaxxed, people. Put your politics aside, and get vaxxed.
NYT.... :auiqs.jpg: An not I'm not going to subscribe to see that yellow rag.

How are we supposed to know you did your math right? Just trust you?

You are more than welcome to do the math yourself and check my work, but somehow I suspect it is beyond your abilities to do so, math takes an IQ over 50.

Also, from your John Hopkins link, it shows the day before Trump left office at 408,000 deaths, a lot more than your far rightwing site claimed. But they knew you would never go look for yourself.

1638916814350.png

You are more than welcome to do the math yourself and check my work, but somehow I suspect it is beyond your abilities to do so, math takes an IQ over 50.

Also, from your John Hopkins link, it shows the day before Trump left office at 408,000 deaths, a lot more than your far rightwing site claimed. But they knew you would never go look for yourself.

View attachment 572981
How am I supposed to know what chart you used and where on it you got the numbers?

Prove it or get the fuck out of here.

I gave you a screen shot from you own link, what more do you want me to do? Should I find a 5th grader to come teach you how to use a mouse and a click on a link?

Oh, and have you checked my math yet?

Prove it or get the fuck out of here.

Here is your free lesson on how to use a computer.

First you open the link you gave...then you click on U.S. Map
1638917232340.png

And then you click on this little map down on the righthand side...
1638917273580.png

Once you do that, it gets big magically and you move your mouse pointer along the yellow lines and numbers pop up
1638917322961.png

Here is your free lesson on how to use a computer.

First you open the link you gave...then you click on U.S. Map
View attachment 572984

And then you click on this little map down on the righthand side...
View attachment 572985

Once you do that, it gets big magically and you move your mouse pointer along the yellow lines and numbers pop up
View attachment 572986
So where do I get the figure for Jan 21, 2020 and the one for Jan 20 2021, clicking on your chart doesn't give either.

I really don't care. Your claims are not to be believe, period.

My claims are backed up with facts and figures, you on the other hand posted an article from a far rightwing rag that lied to you and I took me to show you their lies because you are too fucking stupid and lazy to check the numbers.

To steal a quote from a classic movie....Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, son.

Forum List

Back