Trump criticized Obama for playing golf during times of difficulty

Donald Trump is under fire for going golfing in Virginia today while the number of coronavirus deaths approaches 100,000.
He is being called a hypocrite because of this:

Would you rather see him on TV spewing his bullshit? Just let him be on the golf course like some old cow out to pasture.

You have a point Hopefully an old cow set up for slaughter

Was trump playing golf when he said only 15 dead this will disappear like magic ? Why was he a week late to ask for a shutdown ? A week late causing 36000 EXTRA deaths ?? Did it interfere with his golf?

Just as the right criticized Ears for golfing, the left does it to Donnie.

They are so damn predictable and so alike.

Round and round we go.
And don’t forget Bush was likewise criticized.
Bush stopped playing golf the day he sent troops into Iraq.

Yep do the Left decided to beat the crap out of him for his trips to Crawford, Tx and then give the Obamas massive free passes for not only the trips they took everywhere, but for the entourages they took with them.

Who the fuck really cares about this topic? Really?

Everyone should be partaking in any kind of outdoor activity that they can. It's healthy for the mind, body and soul. sunshine is a great thing. Is he supposed to suspend any type of enjoyment for a year and a half or two while this thing is around? Really?

More TDS shit. That's all this is.
How many times is enough?? How many times after the liar in chief said no golf for him he'd be working LOL LOL too hard?

I don't care if he golfs every fucking day. As long as he is doing his job and at the moment, in my estimation, he is doing his job. Very much to my liking too.

I don't care if ANYONE golfs every fucking day. Democrat, Independent, Republican etc... The fact that liberals focus on this type of shit is becuz they keep looking under every rock to find something and they keep coming up empty. This is the best you/they can do.

Everyone should be partaking in any kind of outdoor activity that they can. It's healthy for the mind, body and soul. sunshine is a great thing. Is he supposed to suspend any type of enjoyment for a year and a half or two while this thing is around? Really?

After 3 1/2 years screeching TDS remains the one and only defense of Trump. Got anything new or less stupid? I didn`t think so.

How many times is enough?? How many times after the liar in chief said no golf for him he'd be working LOL LOL too hard?

During any one presidential term of 4 years, over 200,000 people will die of the flu. They should never play golf, huh? What a bunch of assholes - playing golf while people are dying of the flu.

After 3 1/2 years screeching TDS remains the one and only defense of Trump. Got anything new or less stupid? I didn`t think so.

Read my other posts - gave you plenty to think about.

I don't care if he golfs every fucking day. As long as he is doing his job and at the moment, in my estimation, he is doing his job. Very much to my liking too.

I don't care if ANYONE golfs every fucking day. Democrat, Independent, Republican etc... The fact that liberals focus on this type of shit is becuz they keep looking under every rock to find something and they keep coming up empty. This is the best you/they can do.
Sorry ken It's not that we're coming up empty It's just that republican voters Repub senate choose to ignore all the shit trump brings to the party 4 IG's fired ? Friends with our enemy Putin ? I could go on and on but it'll just bounce off repub hard heads

Just as the right criticized Ears for golfing, the left does it to Donnie.

They are so damn predictable and so alike.

Round and round we go.
Translation:

the Right criticized Obama for occasionally golfing at Andrews AFBase but has no problem with Trump traveling with a full contingent of security to go golfing every weekend.
Did BONOBO have a full contingent of security when he went golfing?
The question should be how many times has BONOBO jerked off a tranny in the White house compared to President Trump?
I notice BONOBO is no longer wearing his wedding ring.
Is there another 'Michael' waiting in the wings?

Donald Trump is under fire for going golfing in Virginia today while the number of coronavirus deaths approaches 100,000.

Would you rather see him on TV spewing his bullshit? Just let him be on the golf course like some old cow out to pasture.

You have a point Hopefully an old cow set up for slaughter

Man I have gotten sick of seeing his fat ass on tv bigly, let him be out there.

Well deserved! Trumps has been working 24 hours a day 7 days a week for months.. god bless you patriot

I've asked this question for years to libturds with no response about Trump's golf habits. Maybe you can help.

Trump slept 5 hrs a night his whole life. So he should be able to golf every day without taking the time to play golf to the average 8 hr a day sleeper. Do you see any logic in this. Libs never answered me for yrs.

I'm depending on you pal for this one.

Well deserved! Trumps has been working 24 hours a day 7 days a week for months.. god bless you patriot

I've asked this question for years to libturds with no response about Trump's golf habits. Maybe you can help.

Trump slept 5 hrs a night his whole life. So he should be able to golf every day without taking the time to play golf to the average 8 hr a day sleeper. Do you see any logic in this. Libs never answered me for yrs.

I'm depending on you pal for this one.

How much time spending on his BS tweets ?? The tweets that show he not only is a liar but stupid too?

Sorry ken It's not that we're coming up empty It's just that republican voters Repub senate choose to ignore all the shit trump brings to the party 4 IG's fired ? Friends with our enemy Putin ? I could go on and on but it'll just bounce off repub hard heads

Is any of that the subject OP? If not - fuck off and go post on an appropriate thread or start your own.

4 IG's fired is a nothing burger in my estimation - it's in his wheelhouse to do so. If you can find evidence under that rock that it shouldn't have happened then please provide.

"Friends" with Putin? "We can do more after the election" - Let's turn over that rock and look underneath. Although Obama was tougher on election interference, it's not the end all beat all in handling geopolitical policy toward Russia. And that is the problem. You think that matters more than the other things that Trump has done - such as arm Ukraine with Javelins, kicking NATO allies in the ass to provide more funding cuz they aren't holding up their end of the deal, bombing Syria, etc....

Why don't you start with a thread on the rocks that the dems have turned over and found only nothing burgers. There are a shitload of those.

BTW, your post doesn't actually address the OP at all. I did in this post and others in this thread.

Trump golfs, urges states to further relax restrictions as U.S. deaths near 100,000

98,000 Americans died from the virus. More American deaths than the COMBINED TOTALS of 9/11, Vietnam War, Korean War, Afghanistan War, and the Iraq War.
I repeat: NINETY-EIGHT THOUSAND DEAD AMERICANS.

And Trump goes golfing.

Stop the partisan based attacks!

The CHINA Virus came from..... China, not Trumps fault that China and the WHO were at first misleading the world over it.

The per capita death rate is much higher in Europe and elsewhere than here, you are using absolute (probably inflated) numbers.

Thank God, Donald Trump is our president during this virus. Going golfing is a critical demonstration of normalcy - let alone that sunshine and fresh air are the best treatment known for the virus. Besides; he's the President. He works his ass off all the time and works even when golfing and he, too, deserves a little recreation. Golfing is far more sensible and productive recreation than sitting fat asses at the computer whining on political forums.

Thanks, Neil Austin, for sharing this positive story in such a negative time.

Forum List

Back