Trump Cronyism Watch

mamooth

Diamond Member
Aug 17, 2012
Indianapolis, Indiana
The list will no doubt grow, but let's start with this one ...

Trump corporate lawyer Jason Greenblatt was just handed the brand new position of "special representative for international negotiations"

Trump Names Jason Greenblatt Representative for International Negotiations

He has zero experience in international negotiations.

The position never existed before. Nobody is even sure exactly where he's supposed to be working. After all, in the previous history of the USA, there was this department called "State" that exists specifically to handle international negotiations, so one wonders why Trump needs his own personal freelancer.

Oh wait. Greenblatt does have experience in making money for Trump, and he will no doubt continue his employment here for that purpose.

Now awaiting the cries of "but ... but ... Democrats do it too!". Except they don't. The corruption of the Trump admin is unprecedented in US history. You didn't see any Democrats appointing their personal employees to high-paying made-up positions to negotiate foreign graft for their boss.

You hapless liberal assholes should learn to have some cheese with your Whine.

That and a top dollar Butt-Hurt cream...might help the next 4 years go by a little easier.

Really, the hildabitch had Huma, Mills and several others at State, wanted to bring on Blumenthal and was nixed on him. Get over yourselves already, you lost.

That and a top dollar Butt-Hurt cream...might help the next 4 years go by a little easier.

So, as expected, the Trump-cucks are all running to see who can excuse DearLeader's corruption the most fanatically. You'd think somewhere, even a single Trump-cuck could muster the courage to say "That's not right", but no, not even one Trump-cuck possesses even a vestige of morality. Without exception, every single one of them is completely corrupt and gutless.

It's so good to be a liberal, a free man. I don't have a party commanding me to suck Trump's ass, and then tell everyone how good it tastes. The poor Trump-cucks are doomed to 4 solid years on their knees, with everyone laughing at how pathetic they are.

Wall Street, Goldman Sachs, and the ususal suspect are behind the curtain as they always are. Nothing budged. Wacth.

Ah, the alt right hate getting the dick they tried to give the Obama administration. Bend over, Mac and OK.

Trump corporate lawyer Jason Greenblatt was just handed the brand new position of "special representative for international negotiations"

The position never existed before. Nobody is even sure exactly where he's supposed to be working. After all, in the previous history of the USA, there was this department called "State" that exists specifically to handle international negotiations, so one wonders why Trump needs his own personal freelancer.

Oh wait. Greenblatt does have experience in making money for Trump, and he will no doubt continue his employment here for that purpose.

Now awaiting the cries of "but ... but ... Democrats do it too!". Except they don't. The corruption of the Trump admin is unprecedented in US history. You didn't see any Democrats appointing their personal employees to high-paying made-up positions to negotiate foreign graft for their boss.

You're absolutely right.

Government sucks.

Where were you when Obama was president?

Bigot, you are going to need your butt cream so keep it. In two years if he is still in office he will be a lame duck. Deal with that. All of Mi turns over in 2 years and I'm sure some other states do as well.

As bad as Hillary was in campaigning (dull compared to the lying boisterous rude insulting Trump) , she still won the maj vote. and don't forget it. He won by about 80,000 votes, very few in 3 different states, so don't get too bloated up.

Really, the hildabitch had Huma, Mills and several others at State, wanted to bring on Blumenthal and was nixed on him. Get over yourselves already, you lost.

You won by the skin of your teeth, so get over it. We had a dull candidate as well. Even with Russia on Trumps side and all the billions backing him , you'd think he would of won by more than 80,000 votes, really you lost big time.

I dunno. It makes some sense to me that Trump wants his own guy who has been with him in negotiations before to kibbutz in trade negotiations. The one thing the Trump voters think is that there interests are the primary driver in any trade negotiations, and that's never been the case before.

You won by the skin of your teeth, so get over it. We had a dull candidate as well. Even with Russia on Trumps side and all the billions backing him , you'd think he would of won by more than 80,000 votes, really you lost big time.
You mean you lost by the skin of your teeth.

You know you could have stopped after the first 2 words, right? All the rest is meaningless.

So, as expected, the Trump-cucks are all running to see who can excuse DearLeader's corruption the most fanatically. You'd think somewhere, even a single Trump-cuck could muster the courage to say "That's not right", but no, not even one Trump-cuck possesses even a vestige of morality. Without exception, every single one of them is completely corrupt and gutless.

It's so good to be a liberal, a free man. I don't have a party commanding me to suck Trump's ass, and then tell everyone how good it tastes. The poor Trump-cucks are doomed to 4 solid years on their knees, with everyone laughing at how pathetic they are.

I think I see some flaws in logic in some of your remarks, possibility even a cognitive disability*. And, your comments seem unusually strident for Trump merely hiring some dude who Pocahontas...that Ranting Loon in Massachusetts...might not approve of.

Wait for the Supreme Court pick before you use up such bitter loser-venom like "completely corrupt & gutless" ---to describe not Trump, but posters on a message board who voted for Trump---all the ones who voted for Trump, you accuse...of having not a vestige of morality. Not a single Voter. Did you know that plenty of professionals, even Democrats, think Clinton lost the election when she called Trump Voters---"a basket of deplorables"....and here you are...doing that very thing.

What are you, a Slow Learner?

Wait on the Supreme Court, and then the Hissy fits from you whinney-assed Bolsheviks can be spectacular, and you can join in without sounding like someone put a Trump picture in your Safe Space before you had your Xanax.

Looking forward to those Rants over the Supreme Court.

It's the way the game is played. Both Parties play by those rules. It's time to pay back all those who helped you get elected. Trump will be no different.

However, i will say that Trump owes less. He funded his own Campaign. Clinton was heavily funded by Corporate Banks and foreigners like the Saudis. Trump really doesn't owe nearly as much. But he will reward those who helped. That's the game.

I think I see some flaws in logic in some of your remarks,

Then point them out, if you can. Tell us why your Messiah needs to have his personal dealmaker with foreign nations, someone not in the chain-of-command and governed by no regulations, something that no president in United States history has ever done before.

Alternately, you can continue crying at me in a desperately attempt to deflect from DearLeader's corruption, which seems to be all you're capable of.

And various people should stop pulling the "but everyone does it!" bullshit. No, no president has ever done what Trump is doing before. The scale of the corruption is unprecedented. Pretending that both sides do it is running interference for Trump, and thus indirectly supporting the corruption.

Ah, the alt right hate getting the dick they tried to give the Obama administration. Bend over, Mac and OK.
image.jpeg

Obama had zero experience, it only goes up from there

Forum List

Back