Trump damage America as China creates World's largest Free Trade

Neil Austen

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2019

As this disgusting disgrace Trump continues to undermine America's democracy and damaging the country more than any enemy could do, China creates the largest free trade agreement in the world, a third of the world population, that includes Japan, Australia, and South Korea, excluding the USA. Is it any wonder that America is a declining power. Get this orange TURD out of the White House NOW!

As this disgusting disgrace Trump continues to undermine America's democracy and damaging the country more than any enemy could do, China creates the largest free trade agreement in the world, a third of the world population, that includes Japan, Australia, and South Korea, excluding the USA. Is it any wonder that America is a declining power. Get this orange TURD out of the White House NOW!

Could you sell out your own nation any louder or faster? Are you even an American citizen?

Last edited:
I believe China was already doing business with most all these countries.
Sounds like they are just making an official trade announcement.

Negotiations over the RCEP began in 2012. The deal was signed on Sunday on the sidelines of a meeting of the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (Asean), hosted by Vietnam.

We must decouple from China to some degree and regain our independence, especially with pharmaceutical ingredients, and PPE, so that will take time.

make china stronger ... great plan ....:auiqs.jpg:

Negotiations over the RCEP began in 2012. The deal was signed on Sunday on the sidelines of a meeting of the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (Asean), hosted by Vietnam.

We must decouple from China to some degree and regain our independence, especially with pharmaceutical ingredients, and PPE, so that will take time.

Yes, and Obama was doing that until Trump thought undoing Obama's work made him a big man.
"President Donald Trump pulled his country out of the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) shortly after taking office. The deal was to involve 12 countries and was supported by Mr Trump's predecessor Barack Obama as a way to counter China's surging power in the region."

US just got played...

Biden will have to TPP back on track quickly... This is huge issue for the Administration.

Trump was totally asleep letting this happen...

Yes, and Obama was doing that until Trump thought undoing Obama's work made him a big man.
"President Donald Trump pulled his country out of the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) shortly after taking office. The deal was to involve 12 countries and was supported by Mr Trump's predecessor Barack Obama as a way to counter China's surging power in the region."
I will put it this way.
I trust Trumps America first, and economic decisions over Obama's any day of the week.

I will put it this way.
I trust Trumps America first, and economic decisions over Obama's any day of the week.
Then you're a fool. Trump's America's First policy is nothing but Trump First policy. It weakens America, weaken allies, but makes himself richer.

I will put it this way.
Then you're a fool. Trump's America's First policy is nothing but Trump First policy. It weakens America, weaken allies, but makes himself richer.
So before the China virus was intentionally spread across the entire globe, you dont think America had the greatest economy ever ?
If the China virus didnt hit, where do you think we would be right now ?
You obviously missed your calling as a world renown financial advisor.

I will put it this way.
So before the China virus was intentionally spread across the entire globe, you dont think America had the greatest economy ever ?
Oh, you're one of those. No point talking you then. Pathetic.

You are a Chinese plant.

You are a Chinese plant.
Wanting the TPP to counter China makes me a Chinese plant. You Trumper are fucking pathetic.

I will put it this way.
Yes Im one of those Americans. I believe in never being dependent on any other country, mostly China, for our medical supplies, as well as other essential products.
It doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure that one out genius.

You are a Chinese plant.
Wanting the TPP to counter China makes me a Chinese plant. You Trumper are fucking pathetic.

I will put it this way.
Yes Im one of those Americans. I believe in never being dependent on any other country, mostly China, for our medical supplies, as well as other essential products.
Well no one said they wanted to be dependent on any other country here. You're deluded with your own poor poor me attitude, making arguments when there were none. It's sickening. Take responsibility for yourself and your miserable lives.

I will put it this way.

Trump plays Snap.

Obama and China play chess...

China are going to be the number one country in the worlds biggest trading block instead of US...

The big question can Biden change this?
Will the other countries trust that US won't vote in another Trump who will dump it again?
Will Mitch play ball or burn the house down?

You are a Chinese plant.
Chang is that you? Go suck some rice dick ya little slant-eyed fuck.

^^ Another CCP ass kisser and lover of Chinese slavery.

You are a Chinese plant.

I will put it this way.
Well no one said they wanted to be dependent on any other country here. You're deluded with your own poor poor me attitude, making arguments when there were none. It's sickening. Take responsibility for yourself and your miserable lives.
Just remember, Im not the one who started melting like a snowflake.
And if your sick, try some Ginger Ale, it might help sooth your stomach.

Forum List

Back