🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump deemed unfit for office, by his own peeps....that's a no brainer...LOLOL

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Leaks Suggest Trump’s Own Team Is Alarmed By His Conduct
White House leaks are common, but leakers suggesting the president might be unfit for office are not.

WASHINGTON – President Donald Trump was confused about the dollar: Was it a strong one that’s good for the economy? Or a weak one?

So he made a call ― except not to any of the business leaders Trump brought into his administration or even to an old friend from his days in real estate. Instead, he called his national security adviser, retired Lt. Gen. Mike Flynn, according to two sources familiar with Flynn’s accounts of the incident.
Unsurprisingly, Trump’s volatile behavior has created an environment ripe for leaks from his executive agencies and even within his White House.

How do you convince the American Stupid that this guy, this tycoonic hero, is really just a lucky rich white mf who's parents were wealthy and threw a few coins his way...that in reality, Trump is no more a leader in any industry, let alone of the free world. Steve Bannon is our president and people had best get with reality....a known racist who clearly is taking advantage of a nut too afraid to admit....I MADE A BIG MISTAKE and people actually believed me.
589a47182900002200f24fa5.jpeg

President Nut in panties

Well since you're racist ass posted this thread we will give it al the consideration that its due.

White House leaks are common, but leakers suggesting the president might be unfit for office are not.

WASHINGTON – President Donald Trump was confused about the dollar: Was it a strong one that’s good for the economy? Or a weak one?

So he made a call ― except not to any of the business leaders Trump brought into his administration or even to an old friend from his days in real estate. Instead, he called his national security adviser, retired Lt. Gen. Mike Flynn, according to two sources familiar with Flynn’s accounts of the incident.
Unsurprisingly, Trump’s volatile behavior has created an environment ripe for leaks from his executive agencies and even within his White House.

How do you convince the American Stupid that this guy, this tycoonic hero, is really just a lucky rich white mf who's parents were wealthy and threw a few coins his way...that in reality, Trump is no more a leader in any industry, let alone of the free world. Steve Bannon is our president and people had best get with reality....a known racist who clearly is taking advantage of a nut too afraid to admit....I MADE A BIG MISTAKE and people actually believed me.

President Nut in panties

I wouldn't throw stones tiger

Tigers ass? Is that a new liberal delicacy?

• Banned
Well since you're racist ass posted this thread we will give it al the consideration that its due.

Where's the source. Tiger's ass?
Small things can provide him great joy or generate intense irritation. Trump told The New York Times that he’s fascinated with the phone system inside the White House. At the same time, he’s registered a complaint about the hand towels aboard Air Force One, the White House aide said, because they are not soft enough.

• Banned

President Nut in panties

I wouldn't either, if I were you.

Small things can provide him great joy or generate intense irritation. Trump told The New York Times that he’s fascinated with the phone system inside the White House. At the same time, he’s registered a complaint about the hand towels aboard Air Force One, the White House aide said, because they are not soft enough.
New York Times?

lol, thought so.

New York Times?

lol, thought so.
Everybody's a liar but Trump...listen, you know and I know that sooner or later the facts of this adminstrations is gonna be revealed and exposed...its all just a matter of time. Reality no matter how hard you try to escape it, its a comin white idiot....be prepared to feel like a fool...as usual

President Nut in panties

data-laughs-o.gif

President Nut in panties

I wouldn't either, if I were you.

really just a lucky rich white mf who's parents were wealthy

So you are saying all Trump is a blue collar guy with a lot of money?

Check we have been telling you that, that's why all he cares about Is US..
The working man

Everybody's a liar but Trump...listen, you know and I know that sooner or later the facts of this adminstrations is gonna be revealed and exposed...its all just a matter of time. Reality no matter how hard you try to escape it, its a comin white idiot....be prepared to feel like a fool...as usual
The facts ARE in. Donald J. Trump made liberals lose their tenuous grasp on reality. The show is just beginning, reality TV at its' finest. Nothing says we are on the right track better than the immature left kicking and screaming every step of the way.

I guess the Hatch act prevents federal employees from leaking to the press, so the NYTimes has to make up these stories and pass them off as proof that Trump is crazy.

Sometimes I wonder why he bothered running for POTUS, because anyone who doesn't get with the establishment program can expect to have their reputation shredded by those who have. Maybe he thinks this country is worth saving regardless of the fact that people that were born here or moved here show us that they aren't worth saving.

TRUMPETER: a person who loudly supports Donald J. Trump no matter how out of touch he is with reality, and is brainwashed by propaganda to believe a leader is one who eschews diplomacy for Brinkmanship, uses belligerent rhetoric as a matter of course, acts (tweets) and speaks without careful consideration of what will be necessary or may happen in the future.

TRUMPETER: a person who loudly supports Donald J. Trump no matter how out of touch he is with reality, and is brainwashed by propaganda to believe a leader is one who eschews diplomacy for Brinkmanship, uses belligerent rhetoric as a matter of course, acts (tweets) and speaks without careful consideration of what will be necessary or may happen in the future.
LIBERAL:
anyone who beliefs the above horseshit.

Democrat - Person that lies so blatantly that they have to create a massive support system to change fantasy into reality. When reality eventually plants itself directly in front of them, they either scream racism or retreat to a safezone where only others with same Borg mentality can reinforce their weak arguments.

Forum List

Back