🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump deemed unfit for office, by his own peeps....that's a no brainer...LOLOL

Well since you're racist ass posted this thread we will give it al the consideration that its due.

Where's the source. Tiger's ass?
Small things can provide him great joy or generate intense irritation. Trump told The New York Times that he’s fascinated with the phone system inside the White House. At the same time, he’s registered a complaint about the hand towels aboard Air Force One, the White House aide said, because they are not soft enough.
I guess the Hatch act prevents federal employees from leaking to the press, so the NYTimes has to make up these stories and pass them off as proof that Trump is crazy.

Sometimes I wonder why he bothered running for POTUS, because anyone who doesn't get with the establishment program can expect to have their reputation shredded by those who have. Maybe he thinks this country is worth saving regardless of the fact that people that were born here or moved here show us that they aren't worth saving.
Let me get this straight.....you got a sitting president, who watches tv all day, at a prayer breakfast, commenting on the Apprentice, asking the people to pray for the ratings to improve....and the NYT has to make shit up about this bitch to prove he's crazy?????? I'll tell you who else is fuckin crazy, you dumb white ass!!

Well since you're racist ass posted this thread we will give it al the consideration that its due.

Small things can provide him great joy or generate intense irritation. Trump told The New York Times that he’s fascinated with the phone system inside the White House. At the same time, he’s registered a complaint about the hand towels aboard Air Force One, the White House aide said, because they are not soft enough.
I guess the Hatch act prevents federal employees from leaking to the press, so the NYTimes has to make up these stories and pass them off as proof that Trump is crazy.

Sometimes I wonder why he bothered running for POTUS, because anyone who doesn't get with the establishment program can expect to have their reputation shredded by those who have. Maybe he thinks this country is worth saving regardless of the fact that people that were born here or moved here show us that they aren't worth saving.
Let me get this straight.....you got a sitting president, who watches tv all day, at a prayer breakfast, commenting on the Apprentice, asking the people to pray for the ratings to improve....and the NYT has to make shit up about this bitch to prove he's crazy?????? I'll tell you who else is fuckin crazy, you dumb white ass!!
Only a racist thinks of skin color the way you do.
This is the byproduct of not being raised to think that people are just human-beings regardless of where their ancestors came from.

FYI Tiger gets all her info from HuffPost heh
Huff is backed up by facts...something you white right winged ingrates fear. They quote actual people and provide links....try that with these right winged blogs...you'd lose your mind with lies....something most of you nuts prove each and every day. Still waiting on that 300 million illegals voted shit...I rest my case

You guessed it and named it on the first try.

Way ta go. LOL

Given that I read this story in the Washington Post, I would say that it's an accurate reflection of what's going on. Trump's White House is the leakiest in history.
The Washington Compost? Yeah, you are soooo well informed.
The washington post and the NYT have been around for decades....unlike these underground ass wipe bloggs you nuts feed off of.

FYI Tiger gets all her info from HuffPost heh
Huff is backed up by facts...something you white right winged ingrates fear. They quote actual people and provide links....try that with these right winged blogs...you'd lose your mind with lies....something most of you nuts prove each and every day. Still waiting on that 300 million illegals voted shit...I rest my case
Quoting opinions from leftist jackals isn't presenting facts.

Forum List

Back