Trump defends the core stupidity of ACA

Trump declares rules on pre-existing illnesses 'safe,' despite Obamacare lawsuit

"Pre-existing conditions are safe," Trump said during a rally in Wheeling, W.Va. "Just remember that."

Are voters really this stupid?

How stupid am I for asking such a silly question?

Well we are aware he lies like a rug. Already they are not safe. They are only safe if you are a millionaire.

I'll take that as a yes.

Take it as a No , he is lying.

Since my husband is self employed I am receiving all kinds of calls on the phone from ins companies, and then they start with:
Height and weight
any previous hospitalizations in the last 5 years
is he on any medication
does he have anything like high blood pressure, diabetes, lung disease?
ETC

so I make stuff up, and they say they say if he is happy with his ins he might want to stay on it. Tell me how they are not questioning for PEC's.
Just like before the ACA , long questionnaires to fill out.

This is the month we find out how many millions of Americans lose their healthcare for next year.

Republicans are doing that to the American people.

And the ignorant base is so messed up they will defend their own demise.

Trump declares rules on pre-existing illnesses 'safe,' despite Obamacare lawsuit

"Pre-existing conditions are safe," Trump said during a rally in Wheeling, W.Va. "Just remember that."

Are voters really this stupid?

How stupid am I for asking such a silly question?

Well we are aware he lies like a rug. Already they are not safe. They are only safe if you are a millionaire.

I'll take that as a yes.

Take it as a No , he is lying..

I asked if voter's were really as stupid as politicians seem to assume. The answer is clearly yes. Expecting insurance companies to sell policies for people who are are already sick is irrational.

This is the month we find out how many millions of Americans lose their healthcare for next year.

I don't care about your little pissing match with the Republicans. But I don't want to rely on government for health care. The last thing I want is for every election to be a referendum on whether grandma gets to live or not.

Forum List

Back