Trump deletes tweet after complaints of anti-Semitic imagery

Hahaha...It was spot on! Anyone who denies Crooked Hillary is being supported by the zionist establishment is a mutant retard. My guess is he did not assume the 6 pointed star represented the jewish money behind the scenes though, just that Crooked Hillary was simply the most corrupt politician in history and takes money from jews AND muslims.

trumptwitter-e1467482685925-635x357.jpg

star is also used in muslim art and architecture. It is used around the world.

he could have used a seven or eight sided star.

Hahaha...It was spot on! Anyone who denies Crooked Hillary is being supported by the zionist establishment is a mutant retard. My guess is he did not assume the 6 pointed star represented the jewish money behind the scenes though, just that Crooked Hillary was simply the most corrupt politician in history and takes money from jews AND muslims.

that's ok you cracka goy are dying off, the sooner the better

This line of attack seems vaguely familiar.

Oh, yeah, now I remember.

43499106.cached.jpg

Yeah. How dare they post words about criminal activity in the outline of a Sheriff's badge..... Black Bat Shit Guano is getting mighty desperate!

BDJ-010.jpg

Trump said..... He will hire the smartest advisers to run this country.......... That's 100% correct. They posted it...... And they are so smart that as soon as they found out there's something wrong with the star . They took it off...... WTF.

The star in that image is red.

Hey, at least one fine representative of American conservatism on USMB gets it!!

The only thing that this episode demonstrates is that Trump is politically correct. He changed the damned thing. Why would he do that if he was not being PC?

I don't think the Trump campaign even considered that the image was the supposed to be the Star of David. I've produced promotional flyers for businesses that had that type of star. It's a common type of star.

The mistake was in changing it. Of course....the place the image came from is weird.....and doesn't help. But the Trump campaign isn't guilty of anti-semitism here. Just stupidity and PC.

Yeah. How dare they post words about criminal activity in the outline of a Sheriff's badge..... Black Bat Shit Guano is getting mighty desperate!

BDJ-010.jpg

Wrong color. Are you aware that white supremacist use this red star with dollars in the background to attack JDL?
Don't tell me Trump, his families, advisers are not aware of that this represents anti-Semitic.

I guess he was trying to score points with his mutant albino goy base

Donald Trump on Saturday deleted a tweet critical of Hillary Clinton after he came under fire for evoking anti-Semitic stereotypes with a graphic that included dollar bills and a six-pointed star.

Donald Trump deletes tweet after complaints of anti-Semitic imagery - CNNPolitics.com

She clearly isn't the most corrupt politician ever, anyone who knows about US politicians would know that.

Most corrupt administration in U.S. history

"The Teapot Dome Scandal involved Harding’s Secretary of the Interior, Albert Fall, who convinced the Secretary of the Navy to transfer naval oil reserves to the control of the Interior Department. Harding signed the executive order for the transfer. Fall then leased oil drilling rights in the Elk Hills, CA, and Teapot Dome, WY, reserves to oil men, and received Liberty Bonds and large “loans” in exchange. Fall resigned from the cabinet and was later convicted for his role in the affair, serving nine months in prison."

"Five months before the election, George Bush’s brother, Florida Governor Jeb Bush, had 57,700 people purged from the voter rolls—ostensibly for being convicted felons, who were not allowed by Florida law to vote. As it turns out, over 90% of the voters on the hit list were not felons at all. Some of their supposed felonies were actually dated in the future. It was an overwhelmingly Democratic list of voters—over half blacks and Hispanics. Had these citizens not been prevented from voting, Al Gore would have been elected President of the United States.³"

Which Presidential Administration has been the most corrupt in US history?

"First we must consider James Buchanan. According to historian Bruce Catton, President Buchanan allowed the southern Conservatives in his Cabinet to transfer arms and munitions to the South in preparation for secession because he needed their support to retain control of the Democratic party. Once secession occurred he did nothing to prevent it. "

"Then we have Warren Gamaliel Harding, whose Secretary of the Interior went to jail for taking bribes from Rockefeller in exchange for granting Exxon the rights to the Teapot Dome National Oil Reserve. There was certainly more corruption that Harding's timely death kept quiet. The Secret Service at the time believed Harding had either committed suicide or been killed to shut him up. "

I guess he was trying to score points with his mutant albino goy base

Donald Trump on Saturday deleted a tweet critical of Hillary Clinton after he came under fire for evoking anti-Semitic stereotypes with a graphic that included dollar bills and a six-pointed star.

Donald Trump deletes tweet after complaints of anti-Semitic imagery - CNNPolitics.com

It was wrong to use that star. Its the symbol of some of the most racist people on the planet, like Guano.

Coloring the star in red proves that Trump is also a communist.

Forum List

Back