Trump demands CBS be stripped of licence over edited Harris interview

And I was taught by Merrill Lynch and Pru-Bache specifically about economics and have been a stock market analyst for 47 years, dealing with economic every day of those 47 years. In the 80's, I was put in charge of investing for the company's investors in the SE and had millions of dollars that I was managing. I know more than you do guaranteed.
47 yrs. Bro, you’re old

Go roll around in your wheelchair.

You want to a link to basic Econ? Are you kidding? What happens when more people chase the same amount of goods. Inflation.

No, I want you to prove that 20 million people have been added to the US in the last 4 years.

That was your claim, now back it up.

47 yrs. Bro, you’re old

Go roll around in your wheelchair.
I am old (79 years) and I am physically handicapped but fortunately my mind remains sharp and certainly more knowledgeable and with more common sense than you.

For your information, I have been part of 5 different industries in my life and was successful in all of them. When very young, I was a policeman and did the job well, I was then very successful as a trainer or race horses and the last year I was there, with a stable of 18 horses, I won 62 races and had the horse voted "the Cinderella horse of the year". I then was a salesman and was #1 or #2 in every company I worked for.............from selling advertising/publicity to selling chiropractic machines, to selling collection services to selling investments. After I Ieft the investment industry, I built a decorating-of-parties company that became #1 in my area the first year. Since 2007, I have offered a service of giving recommendations in the stock and commodity market. and have shown profits at the end of the year on 14 of those 17 years.

All of this I did from scratch (no one helped me in any way). It was all done by my mind and my efforts.

To finish it all off, my goal in life was to gain true love and I have accomplished that as well.

To do all of the above, you need to have brains, put out effort, and be the type of a person you want to attract.

So thanks for your advice, but I do not need it. I have accomplished my goals in life and I am not about to "give up" (not my style).

You are not talking to an idiot, especially not someone like you that listens blindly to scam artist like Trump and does HIS bidding.

I am old (79 years) and I am physically handicapped but fortunately my mind remains sharp and certainly more knowledgeable and with more common sense than you.

For your information, I have been part of 5 different industries in my life and was successful in all of them. When very young, I was a policeman and did the job well, I was then very successful as a trainer or race horses and the last year I was there, with a stable of 18 horses, I won 62 races and had the horse voted "the Cinderella horse of the year". I then was a salesman and was #1 or #2 in every company I worked for.............from selling advertising/publicity to selling chiropractic machines, to selling collection services to selling investments. After I Ieft the investment industry, I built a decorating-of-parties company that became #1 in my area the first year. Since 2007, I have offered a service of giving recommendations in the stock and commodity market. and have shown profits at the end of the year on 14 of those 17 years.

All of this I did from scratch (no one helped me in any way). It was all done by my mind and my efforts.

To finish it all off, my goal in life was to gain true love and I have accomplished that as well.

To do all of the above, you need to have brains, put out effort, and be the type of a person you want to attract.

So thanks for your advice, but I do not need it. I have accomplished my goals in life and I am not about to "give up" (not my style).

You are not talking to an idiot, especially not someone like you that listens blindly to scam artist like Trump and does HIS bidding.

Bro, I cannot talk to you. We have nothing in common.

I am trying to raise a family in this crazy world

Bro, I cannot talk to you. We have nothing in common.

I am trying to raise a family in this crazy world
You are right about not having anything in common. You are a Trump minion and I am against Trump because he is a fake and incompetent.

By the way and as far as advice. If you don't start using your mind and cope with reality (stop living in a fantasy world), Mother Nature will punish you. Stop complaining and bitching and find ways to deal with reality.

I wish you good luck. With your way of thinking, you will not be successful without LUCK,

Last edited:
You are right about not having anything in common. You are a Trump minion and I am against Trump because he is a fake and incompetent.

By the way and as far as advice. If you don't start using your mind and cope with reality (stop living in a fantasy world), Mother Nature will punish you.

I wish you good luck. With your way of thinking, you will not be successful without LUCK,
Bro, I never asked for your advice. Trump 2024

Go Blue Devils

But only one is being targeted. None of the Trump cult has been demanding FoxNews do so.
that is incorrect. every Trump supporter on this board has said that ALL networks should release every word of every interview, not just transcripts, the entire thing video and audio.

that is incorrect. every Trump supporter on this board has said that ALL networks should release every word of every interview, not just transcripts, the entire thing video and audio.

yeah, now you are saying that after getting called out for singling out CBS.

Was anyone calling for it before this thread started?

NOPE

And in so doing they craft a narrative. That's the problem.
Do you think they make a habit of substituting an answer to a question with another answer to a completely different question? What CBS did is REALLY quite sleazy! I'm frankly shocked that they did what they did. That goes way beyond giving a candidate the questions ahead of time or not following up on an answer that was purposely not answered. This breaks every rule of good journalism there is. CBS should be ashamed of themselves.

It seems like his jihad against the first amrndment knows no bounds. This is from a party that is cool with lying. Imdeed JD Vance proudly announces that he makes up stories to push his hateful narrative.

His paymaster Putin must be giving him tips on stifling free speech. This is what retribution loohs like under fascist regimes. Opponents havent been falling off buildings yet but the Holocaust didnt start with ovens.

Its telling that he has made no comment aabout the lying Gateway Pundit. They have actually been convicted of lying.

That would be a good start. Better would be jailing the network executives for treason.

It seems like his jihad against the first amrndment knows no bounds. This is from a party that is cool with lying. Imdeed JD Vance proudly announces that he makes up stories to push his hateful narrative.

His paymaster Putin must be giving him tips on stifling free speech. This is what retribution loohs like under fascist regimes. Opponents havent been falling off buildings yet but the Holocaust didnt start with ovens.

Its telling that he has made no comment aabout the lying Gateway Pundit. They have actually been convicted of lying.
Maybe if he holds his breath until he turns blue.

Forum List

Back