Trump demands retrial of carroll rape case

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

I wonder if he intends to show up for that one ?

I think the essential part of his defence is that he was a democrat when he tried to rape this woman. Now he is a republican, a totally different person.

He wwould struggle to fit in any new trial as his diary fills up. Meatball ron will be pleased about this as will his walmart melania partner.

I think the essential part of his defence is that he was a democrat when he tried to rape this woman. Now he is a republican, a totally different person.

He wwould struggle to fit in any new trial as his diary fills up. Meatball ron will be pleased about this as will his walmart melania partner.
Hearsay babbling is not evidence, kook trials with kook juries belong in commie countries not the US.

Trumps not allowed to appeal?

I demand I get to do my 4th grade multiplication table over again. I only missed one. Damn you 8X8. My odds of getting this are probably as good as his and that is with a now dead teacher.

He could have attended. He should have attended.. Its easy to whine when you dont like the outcome.
Or....like he did, wait for the idiotic obvious outcome, appeal it and get to a sane conservative judge to order a new real trial or just overturn the sham original.

Your link says “Trumps asks” and your title says “Trump demands”.
Could you be any more of a useful idiot propagandist?

This guy didn't do anything worse than Trump did

So why should this guy go to jail and Trump not?

Forum List

Back