Trump demands retrial of carroll rape case

Trump isn't a criminal Commie duuuhhh.....

I just said this on another thread. Trump committed crimes the day he got into office. The first time was when he tried to get the FBI to stop investigating Michael Flynn. Who ended up being guilty. And Trump pardoned him. Remember that one?

Paul Ryan says Trump is unfamiliar with protocol, ‘new to this’​

Then Rex Tillerson said Trump fired him because he kept telling him, "You can't do that Mr President. It's against the law".

Trump didn't like Rex telling him he couldn't do something. Even if it was against the law.

Fast forward to today Trump has 4-6 cases against him? Innocent you say? HA! You sure are loyal. More loyal than Comey was willing to be.

I guess sniffing hair and fondling women is sexual abuse but democrats never get charged. You almost gotta laugh that lefties turn sexual abuse into rape when it's about a republican. Remember when molesting a intern and engaging the country in a debate between sex and a BJ was nobody's business but Bill and Hillary?

I guess sniffing hair and fondling women is sexual abuse but democrats never get charged. You almost gotta laugh that lefties turn sexual abuse into rape when it's about a republican. Remember when molesting a intern and engaging the country in a debate between sex and a BJ was nobody's business but Bill and Hillary?
Its good that you accept that trump is an actual sex offender.

I wonder if he intends to show up for that one ?

I think the essential part of his defence is that he was a democrat when he tried to rape this woman. Now he is a republican, a totally different person.

He wwould struggle to fit in any new trial as his diary fills up. Meatball ron will be pleased about this as will his walmart melania partner.
Trump is in the grip of his insanity

Monica had a crush on Clinton. Remember her homely older friend Linda Tripp?

In the United States, appeals may not be based on disagreement with the jury's findings. It can ONLY be based on irregularities in the proceedings or the conduct of the judge.

The accusation was preposterous from the beginning, could not have happened as she described, and its publication became a sort of litmus test to identify New Yorkers (and others) who were so delusional that they took it seriously.

Imagine a jury pool that STARTS with residents of Manhattan, and weeds out the high percentage of them who actually have a life and can get out of jury duty. What remains - the ACTUAL jury pool - is about what you would expect. Trump could be found guilty of murdering Jimmy Hoffa in a Manhattan courtroom.

In the United States, appeals may not be based on disagreement with the jury's findings. It can ONLY be based on irregularities in the proceedings or the conduct of the judge.

The accusation was preposterous from the beginning, could not have happened as she described, and its publication became a sort of litmus test to identify New Yorkers (and others) who were so delusional that they took it seriously.

Imagine a jury pool that STARTS with residents of Manhattan, and weeds out the high percentage of them who actually have a life and can get out of jury duty. What remains - the ACTUAL jury pool - is about what you would expect. Trump could be found guilty of murdering Jimmy Hoffa in a Manhattan courtroom.
Mental gymnastics to generate excuses for a criminal.

I wonder if he intends to show up for that one ?

I think the essential part of his defence is that he was a democrat when he tried to rape this woman. Now he is a republican, a totally different person.

He wwould struggle to fit in any new trial as his diary fills up. Meatball ron will be pleased about this as will his walmart melania partner.
It was never proven that Trump raped or had any kind of altercation with that woman.

Forum List

Back