šŸŒŸ Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! šŸŒŸ

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs šŸŽ

Trump denies mini-strokes were the cause of emergency hospital visit

Donald Trump denies having had a series of mini-strokes prior to visiting the Walter Reed hospital a few months ago.
The obese President made the denial today.
And yet it's Sleepy Joe that looks like a corpse.

Joe looks pretty competent compared to the blob. Did you see the interview he did with the lady on Fox news where he talked about guys on a plane for about 3 minutes? She had to have been thinking, "what the fuck".

Gotta laugh at you apologists for the Groping Joe now.

"Come on, man... you do cocaine?"

Eg2Qwg7UMAAezf1
Americans get to vote for either one senile old white dude or another senile old white dude.

WHAT A COUNTRY!
I'll take the one that's not a lying SOB
But there isnā€™t one.

Sure there is, the non Orange one.
I donā€™t do the lesser of two evils anymore because itā€™s hard to tell which one is more evil, when theyā€™re both so evil.
Gip let me ask you has there ever been a president in your lifetime that wasn't evil?? My thought is ""Methinks you protest too much""
I my lifetime Iā€™d say JFK was by far our best potus. Jimmy wasnā€™t evil and I donā€™t think Ronnie was either. I donā€™t think Bubba was evil either, just too much of a dog. Of course, not being evil doesnā€™t mean a politician will be a good potus.

I voted for Trump because I thought he was the lesser evil. Iā€™ve voted for decades for the lesser evil. Thing is now, Iā€™m not sure any of those I voted for wasnā€™t the greater evil. So, Iā€™m done voting. It clearly is a waste of time.

If you think Joe will make things better, youā€™re deluding yourself.
Perhaps But imo Joe can't help but make things better Trump is that bad ,,,The worst in my lifetime and I go back further than JFK
100 million people donā€™t vote. Why? Because they know itā€™s a charade.

You know Biden is awful when polling shows he is neck and neck with Trump. He offers us nothing but more of the same.
Biden has no cult following Look and see who trumps friends are and retch
ā€œIn November Americans get to vote for a racist right wing pathological liar or Donald Trump.ā€ Jimmy Dore.

That pretty much sums it up.
Even if true I'd vote for the former
There in lies the problem. D voters have been conditioned to believe Trump is the worst ever, so they will vote for an aging racist warmongering asshole who offers them nothing.

The oligarchy wants it this way.
Donald Trump denies having had a series of mini-strokes prior to visiting the Walter Reed hospital a few months ago.

Joe looks pretty competent compared to the blob. Did you see the interview he did with the lady on Fox news where he talked about guys on a plane for about 3 minutes? She had to have been thinking, "what the fuck".

Eg2Qwg7UMAAezf1
Americans get to vote for either one senile old white dude or another senile old white dude.

WHAT A COUNTRY!
But there isnā€™t one.

I donā€™t do the lesser of two evils anymore because itā€™s hard to tell which one is more evil, when theyā€™re both so evil.
Gip let me ask you has there ever been a president in your lifetime that wasn't evil?? My thought is ""Methinks you protest too much""
I my lifetime Iā€™d say JFK was by far our best potus. Jimmy wasnā€™t evil and I donā€™t think Ronnie was either. I donā€™t think Bubba was evil either, just too much of a dog. Of course, not being evil doesnā€™t mean a politician will be a good potus.

I voted for Trump because I thought he was the lesser evil. Iā€™ve voted for decades for the lesser evil. Thing is now, Iā€™m not sure any of those I voted for wasnā€™t the greater evil. So, Iā€™m done voting. It clearly is a waste of time.

Perhaps But imo Joe can't help but make things better Trump is that bad ,,,The worst in my lifetime and I go back further than JFK

You know Biden is awful when polling shows he is neck and neck with Trump. He offers us nothing but more of the same.
ā€œIn November Americans get to vote for a racist right wing pathological liar or Donald Trump.ā€ Jimmy Dore.

There in lies the problem. D voters have been conditioned to believe Trump is the worst ever, so they will vote for an aging racist warmongering asshole who offers them nothing.

Only because he is the worst ever. It isn't even close.
Bidenā€™s really close.

Yet miles better!!!

MAGA!!!!!!!!

Eg2Qwg7UMAAezf1

WHAT A COUNTRY!
But there isnā€™t one.

Eg2Qwg7UMAAezf1

WHAT A COUNTRY!
But there isnā€™t one.

Bidenā€™s really close.

Yet miles better!!!

MAGA!!!!!!!!
More like a couple feet better.

MAGA!!!!!!

The funniest part of this story is that writer Michael Schmidt didn't make that claim in his new book!
Could "Q" be behind it or is Donald having a rare Come to Papa moment of honesty? :D

Eg2Qwg7UMAAezf1

WHAT A COUNTRY!
But there isnā€™t one.

Eg2Qwg7UMAAezf1

WHAT A COUNTRY!
But there isnā€™t one.

Bidenā€™s really close.

Yet miles better!!!

MAGA!!!!!!!!

MAGA!!!!!!

Country miles, and you defend donderhead Donnie on these boards consistently.

Eg2Qwg7UMAAezf1

WHAT A COUNTRY!
But there isnā€™t one.

Eg2Qwg7UMAAezf1

WHAT A COUNTRY!
But there isnā€™t one.

Bidenā€™s really close.

Yet miles better!!!

MAGA!!!!!!!!

MAGA!!!!!!

Please donā€™t be dumb. Iā€™ve not defended dumb Don.

You defending dumb Joe is the only constant. Yet heā€™s damn near a clone of Don. Now thatā€™s really dumb.

Eg2Qwg7UMAAezf1

WHAT A COUNTRY!
But there isnā€™t one.

Eg2Qwg7UMAAezf1

WHAT A COUNTRY!
But there isnā€™t one.

Bidenā€™s really close.

Yet miles better!!!

MAGA!!!!!!!!

MAGA!!!!!!

You defending dumb Joe is the only constant. Yet heā€™s damn near a clone of Don. Now thatā€™s really dumb.

Not even close to Agent Orange, no one is.

You defend Don in almost every thread. Try again.

Four more years!
Yeah 4 more accepting help from our enemy Russia and keeping Americans in the dark ,,,Russia attacked Bidens health soon after, AH trump did the same
Oh no Eddie. I didnā€™t think you would fall for that bs propaganda. Youā€™re dead to me now.
Sorry Gip It's in the book

Even the RethugiKKKons in the Senate knows he took and sought help from his dad Vlad.

You guys decided that Biden was the go to guy.

Don't look at us

Eg2Qwg7UMAAezf1

WHAT A COUNTRY!
But there isnā€™t one.

Eg2Qwg7UMAAezf1

WHAT A COUNTRY!
But there isnā€™t one.

Bidenā€™s really close.

Yet miles better!!!

MAGA!!!!!!!!

MAGA!!!!!!

Idiot.

Eg2Qwg7UMAAezf1

WHAT A COUNTRY!
But there isnā€™t one.

Eg2Qwg7UMAAezf1

WHAT A COUNTRY!
But there isnā€™t one.

Bidenā€™s really close.

Yet miles better!!!

MAGA!!!!!!!!

MAGA!!!!!!

Idiot.

Indeed ewe are, defending the dumbest fuck in the country at almost every turn.

Four more years!
Yeah 4 more accepting help from our enemy Russia and keeping Americans in the dark ,,,Russia attacked Bidens health soon after, AH trump did the same
Oh no Eddie. I didnā€™t think you would fall for that bs propaganda. Youā€™re dead to me now.
Hey gip I rose from the dead Consider me a zombie BUT I have to ask you ,do you think Biden would ask for citizens to vote twice like the dogshit in our WH has?? Just trying to get back in your good graces lol

Four more years!
Hey gip I rose from the dead Consider me a zombie BUT I have to ask you ,do you think Biden would ask for citizens to vote twice like the dogshit in our WH has?? Just trying to get back in your good graces lol
Maybe not, but he will utter numerous idiotic, imbecilic, and moronic statements...just like the fat Orangeman.

Itā€™s too bad you D voters are satisfied with anyone who isnā€™t Trump, and demand nothing of your party.

The story is bullshit, designed to deflect people's attention away from Joe the Sleepy's fragile medical condition.

Four more years!
Maybe not, but he will utter numerous idiotic, imbecilic, and moronic statements...just like the fat Orangeman.

Itā€™s too bad you D voters are satisfied with anyone who isnā€™t Trump, and demand nothing of your party.
Do me a favor gip The next time you hear anything as dumb from Biden as what comes out of Trumps yapper ,,please let me know

Four more years!

Do me a favor gip The next time you hear anything as dumb from Biden as what comes out of Trumps yapper ,,please let me know
Cā€™mon man! You canā€™t be serious or maybe you can. You are a partisan D.

Biden has a forty five year track record of saying dumb shit. Even Ears knows heā€™s a fuck up.

ā€œDon't underestimate Joe's ability to fuck things up.ā€ - Ears.

If he said he has not had mini strokes, it means that he has. His inability to walk down a ramp or drink a glass of water with one hand are proof of this, but even greater proof is his speech, his rambling, nonsensical comments that veer off the rails, largely due to his inability to concentrate.

If he said he has not had mini strokes, it means that he has. His inability to walk down a ramp or drink a glass of water with one hand are proof of this, but even greater proof is his speech, his rambling, nonsensical comments that veer off the rails, largely due to his inability to concentrate.
And calling for people to vote twice is it dementia or just plain illegal???

Four more years!

Cā€™mon man! You canā€™t be serious or maybe you can. You are a partisan D.

Biden has a forty five year track record of saying dumb shit. Even Ears knows heā€™s a fuck up.

ā€œDon't underestimate Joe's ability to fuck things up.ā€ - Ears.
But while dumb , maybe not illegal like telling folks to vote twice?? Might not sound so bad if it was me telling you or the other way around BUT the President saying it ?? He should be dragged by his fat ass out of the peoples WH

Forum List

Back