Trump/Desantis.....looks like....

Pence Blew it..... Too Bad.... I really like Mike Pence.... He doesn't have enough Shark in him though.

Trump/DeSantis?

yes please. A final, definitive national rejection of the disease that is trumpism can only be good for this country.

Look who the dems have, Joe Dementia or Heels-up.
  1. JOE DEMENTIA: If you think he's lost it now, wait until he's been in office for four years. He's already the oldest Prez ever and he'll be 82 years old in 2024.
  2. HEELS UP: She will never be president. The more the public sees of her, the less they can support this crackpot who in 2019-2020 during the primaries was the first major candidate forced to drop out with essentially no supporters or campaign contributors.
So, if Trump runs again in 2024, it won't be against Joe and if it is Kammy he wins. Question is, barring these two, WHO ELSE can the Dems run?

• HILLARY?
    Hillary+prepares+for+2020+shes+preparing+to+run+again+in_f78b65_6104298.jpg
  • JOE?
    Biden2024.jpg
  • KUMMY?
    kamala cum.jpg

What flying PIECE OF CRAP will the democrats offer up to lead the country next election?

They have damn well near cleaned out the entire toilet bowl.

1. JOE DEMENTIA: If you think he's lost it now, wait until he's been in office for four years. He's already the oldest Prez ever and he'll be 82 years old in 2024.
  2. HEELS UP: She will never be president. The more the public sees of her, the less they can support this crackpot who in 2019-2020 during the primaries was the first major candidate forced to drop out with essentially no supporters or campaign contributors.
So, if Trump runs again in 2024, it won't be against Joe and if it is Kammy he wins. Question is, barring these two, WHO ELSE can the Dems run?

What flying PIECE OF CRAP will the democrats offer up to lead the country next election?

They have damn well near cleaned out the entire toilet bowl.
If not Joe

Kamala will kick Trumps ass
You better run a better candidate

Dems would love for Trump to run a third time

85 million voters already told him to get lost
Then he should be easy to beat, huh? The problem you Marxist wannabes have is the election can't be as easily stolen this time around and the country is in freefall on all fronts due to the chaos machine that is Bidet/Whoris

Then he should be easy to beat, huh? The problem you Marxist wannabes have is the election can't be as easily stolen this time around and the country is in freefall on all fronts due to the chaos machine that is Bidet/Whoris
If stolen election myths is the best you have
Trump is doomed

Does he blabber about anything else?

I was kinda hoping they would have a candidate I could respect...

Seems neither Democrats nor Republicans want my vote.

I was kinda hoping they would have a candidate I could respect...

Seems neither Democrats nor Republicans want my vote.
Then join me in pushing for publicly funded campaigns and elimination of PACs. that seems like something with bipartisan appeal.

Like I said
If stolen election fantasies are the best you got by 2024, you are doomed

Pence Blew it..... Too Bad.... I really like Mike Pence.... He doesn't have enough Shark in him though.

You're trying to switch sides if you're not in favour of hanging Pence.
Today is probably the worst day you could have chosen to waffle.

Oh, I think he can win.

This will be up to the Democrats.
No scamdemic
No changing election laws in the 11th hour under the guise of "national emergency"
No mail in ballots
No BLM or George Floyd leading the FEELZ people around by the nose

hahahahaha...you people are soooo FUCKED in 2024.
You better get to concocting some shit now.

Dems would love for Trump to run a third time

85 million voters already told him to get lost
True, but the voters now see that Xiden is a catastrophe. Everything he touches turns to shit.
AFG, the open southern border, alienating our allies, the Brits hold him in contempt, the French withdrew their ambassador, Canada hates him for cancelling the KeystoneXL, Mexico hates him for his open borders, his "infrastructure" Bills are almost dead, his tax plan is unpopular, factories are moving out of the US (GM's new EV plant went to Mexico), etc., etc., etc. The list can keep going.
Voters will choose Trump over either, in a NY minute over the catastrophes the dems put up.

True, but the voters now see that Xiden is a catastrophe. Everything he touches turns to shit.
AFG, the open southern border, alienating our allies, the Brits hold him in contempt, the French withdrew their ambassador, Canada hates him for cancelling the KeystoneXL, Mexico hates him for his open borders, his "infrastructure" Bills are almost dead, his tax plan is unpopular, factories are moving out of the US (GM's new EV plant went to Mexico), etc., etc., etc. The list can keep going.
Voters will choose Trump over either, in a NY minute over the catastrophes the dems put up.
Jan 6

1631997036684.jpeg

What a proud day for patriotic americans...it should be a national holiday.

GettyImages-1230454306-1000x667.jpg

GettyImages-1230453213.jpg
Insurrection Day

All children should be taught about the day Republicans tried to take over our Government by mob force

In 2024 if you think that 1/6/21 will matter to voters compared to the disasters and catastrophes that the democrats and the Xiden admin heaped on the US, good luck. Voters will vote to save the US from the moronic democrats.
2022 will be a good test to see how voters feel about demented Joe Potatohead and Heels-up.

Forum List

Back