Trump desire to suspend the Constitution is not a deal breaker to Republicans

This is no longer what this about. We have an illegitimate Congress and an illegitimate administration.
YOU are alleging that the President and Congress are illegitimate.

There isn't ONE Judge or Supreme Court Judge, 6 of them Republicans, who would even bother to listen to your malarky any more then they bothered to listen to Trump and his lawyers malarky.

You are the Malarkey Courier. You chose to be one
all on your own.

Malarkey =
  1. meaningless talk; nonsense.
Malarkey is ridiculous or meaningless talk.

Last edited:
Show me where I am wrong Skippy or STFU

we needed to get rid of all those pesky rules and regulations including the Constitution
That's not what he said. Like I said, the last thing anyone expects from you is an honest assessment of anything. That's not what you're paid to do. For some reason when I reply to you, the name "Judas" comes to mind.

Half of them were appointed by Trump.

They were afraid.

Afraid of breaking the law they swore to abide.

Those who break the law are impeached and lose their jobs. Very cowardly of them.
A lot of times judges rule against the president who appointed them. Personally, I have been very disappointed by Chief Justice John Roberts.

Nope, here's one example:
But hey, let's see how many semantics games you can pull from the link.

No need for semantics. Just facts and timelines. At the time of this statement by Fauci the Vaccines had tested with an efficacy rate in the 90%'s. Later that year new strains developed and efficacy showed to decrease over time.

Is anything that I wrote not true?

YOU are alleging that the President and Congress are legitimate.

There isn't ONE Judge or Supreme Court Judge, 6 of them Republicans, who would even bother to listen to your malarky any more then they bothered to listen to Trump and his lawyers malarky.

You are the Malarkey Courier. You chose to be one
all on your own.

Malarkey =
  1. meaningless talk; nonsense.
They are. It is not my fault that your politicians fucked themselves, but they did. And because of that Biden is illegitimate and so are they.

No need for semantics. Just facts and timelines. At the time of this statement by Fauci the Vaccines had tested with an efficacy rate in the 90%'s. Later that year new strains developed and efficacy showed to decrease over time.

Is anything that I wrote not true?
Ted Cruz is after Fauci too. Hopefully Fauci will be held accountable. Mass murderers usually get theirs.

Ted Cruz is after Fauci too. Hopefully Fauci will be held accountable. Mass murderers usually get theirs.
Ted Cruz is after anything that could bring him attention from nutters like yourself. I can't think of a less genuine person in our political system. Y'all are brainwashed by misinformation. The fact that Trumps team did absolutely nothing to act on what y'all call criminal is evidence that your narratives are full of shit.

They are. It is not my fault that your politicians fucked themselves, but they did. And because of that Biden is illegitimate and so are they.
Are you saying that Vice President Pence chose to become a criminal and certify someone who had not won the electoral votes?

Exactly HOW did the Democrats AND Republicans screw it when they all certified Biden as the chosen President in the 2020 election?

Ted Cruz is after anything that could bring him attention from nutters like yourself. I can't think of a less genuine person in our political system. Y'all are brainwashed by misinformation. The fact that Trumps team did absolutely nothing to act on what y'all call criminal is evidence that your narratives are full of shit.
I can think of one. Lindsey Graham.

Are you saying that Vice President Pence chose to become a criminal and certify someone who had not won the electoral votes?

Exactly HOW did the Democrats AND Republicans screw it when they all certified Biden as chose President in the 2020 election?
Am I saying 388 members of Congress refused to defend the Constittion therefore violating their oath and are no longer qualified for any government office.

How many Doctors around the world are going to be brought in front of the Haig, the UN or any other Criminal Court for their "misconduct" during covid?

You must know that Fauci was not the only one, right?

How many Doctors around the world are going to be brought in front of the Haig, the UN or any other Criminal Court for their "misconduct" during covid?

You must know that Fauci was not the only one, right?
I do not give a fuck, because the globalists will not that happen. We are very capable of punishing our own.

Am I saying 388 members of Congress refused to defend the Constittion therefore violating their oath and are no longer qualified for any government office.
Except that they did exactly the OPPOSITE of what you are alleging.

They protected and defended the Constitution by doing the job they were supposed to do UNDER the Constitution which is to CERTIFY the electoral winner of the 2020 election.

And Vice President Pence was to one to officiate that certification, as required by law.

I do not give a fuck, because the globalists will not that happen. We are very capable of punishing our own.
Not according to you... According to you the courts are corrupt and no place to adjudicate anything. Right?

Forum List

Back