Trump destroying Clinton

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2004
Minnesota
All through the primary we were told that trump was going to destroy Hillary in ways no one else would. We were told he was just going to unleash on her when the general started.

So when is he going to start? The primary has been over for months. Its undeniable that she is corrupt as hell. And yet Trump has barely gone after her with a fraction of what we have on her.

New poll from CNN shows Trumps leads Clinton by two points....let the destruction begin! :banana:

Perhaps he is waiting till he thinks the populace is actually focused on the election?

Yeah. Because nobody is paying attention to an election that is a mere 62 days away. It's like Christmas. Can't worry about it until after Halloween.

Perhaps he is waiting till he thinks the populace is actually focused on the election?

Yeah. Because nobody is paying attention to an election that is a mere 62 days away. It's like Christmas. Can't worry about it until after Halloween.
Lol

I don't do Christmas shit till the week of. And then I goto a couple stores & I'm in & out in no time. And I never go to those black Friday sales.

If Kasich had been the nominee all the polls right now would be showing him ahead of Clinton by 10 points and nearly 300 electoral votes. Best thing Trump has is one or two outliers that show him ahead by two, with a 3 point margin of error.

I told you people don't start paying attention until after Labor Day. You libs are gonna become more and more depressed day by day as Trump pulls ahead of Coughing Cankles.
RealClearPolitics - 2016 Latest Polls
Yeah, I was thinking folks were reading a lot into polls too early myself. Trump isn't destroying Hillary in the polls yet though. In the averages she still leads by 3-4 points and the betting markets and election models still have her as the favorite. But I was saying that Trump could pull this close and he has. Trump is a terrible candidate and I really want him to lose in a historic, embarrassing landslide. But Clinton is also a terrible candidate and could easily blow this race.

All through the primary we were told that trump was going to destroy Hillary in ways no one else would. We were told he was just going to unleash on her when the general started.

So when is he going to start? The primary has been over for months. Its undeniable that she is corrupt as hell. And yet Trump has barely gone after her with a fraction of what we have on her.
He's trying. The problem is that he wants everything to be about him. Even talking about her means he's not talking about himself.

He's also got his own problems. His immigration stance is pretty muddled right now and that was his number one issue. He's surrounded himself with scandals both of his own making and of his own chosen surrogates. He's running a pretty poor ground game. Going after Clinton won't help if he can't clean up his own house. George W. Bush was pretty deeply unpopular but as Kerry found out, being the Anti-Other guy won't win elections.

He's trying. The problem is that he wants everything to be about him. Even talking about her means he's not talking about himself.

He's also got his own problems. His immigration stance is pretty muddled right now and that was his number one issue. He's surrounded himself with scandals both of his own making and of his own chosen surrogates. He's running a pretty poor ground game. Going after Clinton won't help if he can't clean up his own house. George W. Bush was pretty deeply unpopular but as Kerry found out, being the Anti-Other guy won't win elections.

That's the problem, I dont think he is trying

That's the problem, I dont think he is trying
I think that's fair. I think he's trying, he's just not doing a good job because inherently he wants to keep appealing to the folks that got him where he is now. And that's not the same as attacking Hillary. He draws a lot of support from folks that are hardcore nationalists. They don't care about HIllary past the fact she's in his way. Going after Hillary means he does't talk about the issues his most ardent supporters care about and it means he's also not talking about himself. He's got a challenging road ahead.

If Kasich had been the nominee all the polls right now would be showing him ahead of Clinton by 10 points and nearly 300 electoral votes. Best thing Trump has is one or two outliers that show him ahead by two, with a 3 point margin of error.
If no one would vote for him in the primary how do you figure they would now? There were plenty of never Trump voters during the primary and 100% of them couldn't breathe life into Kasich.

Forum List

Back