Trump destroys Obama's Ministry of Truth spokesperson

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Feb 15, 2011
Obama should not have sent his Ministry of Truth sspokesperson out there to make allegations AFTER the fact thathiLIARy's illegal email server was hacked. Had hiLIARy followed state Dept procedure, this wouldnt have happened :itsok:

Trump calls White House spokesman Josh Earnest a 'foolish guy'
HERSHEY, Pa. — President-elect Donald Trump went after White House spokesman Josh Earnest during a rally here Thursday, calling him a "foolish guy."

"This foolish guy Josh Earnest, I don't know if he's talking to President Obama. You know, having the right press secretary is so important because he is so bad, the way he delivers a message. He can deliver a positive message and it sounds bad," Trump said during a stop on his post-election "Thank You Tour."

Trump added: "The president's very positive, but he's not positive and I mean, maybe he's getting his orders from somebody else. Does that make sense? Could that be possible?"

Josh is just like all WH press secretaries on both sides of the aisle. They're sent out there to spin the truth to the public that puts their side in a better light. Sad. The position should be done away with

:slap:

Josh is just like all WH press secretaries on both sides of the aisle. They're sent out there to spin the truth to the public that puts their side in a better light. Sad. The position should be done away with
No, they aren't all the same. We probably don't need daily spin, maybe once a week is enough. Josh is a liar, like all lefties but he's too transparent, like a puppy trying to make his master happy.

No, they aren't all the same. We probably don't need daily spin, maybe once a week is enough. Josh is a liar, like all lefties but he's too transparent, like a puppy trying to make his master happy.
Selective dislike much hack boi? ALL white house press spokesman are spin meisters/liars FROM BOTH CORRUPT PARTIES.

Selective dislike much hack boi? ALL white house press spokesman are spin meisters/liars FROM BOTH CORRUPT PARTIES.
Selective dislike? Yes boi, that's generally how dislikes work. However I don't share your opinion that they're all the same. That's brain dead.

Selective dislike? Yes boi, that's generally how dislikes work. However I don't share your opinion that they're all the same. That's brain dead.
so tell us a press secretary who WASNT a hack like you?

Please leave the thread retard. :bye1: You're dumbing it down like you always do :thup:

BACK TO TOPIC: The worthlessness of press secretaries FROM BOTH PARTIES

Last edited:

Please leve the thread retard. :bye1: You're dumbing it down like you always do :thup:

I think Tony Snow was good. The rest are pretty much hacks. I decise Mike McCurry the most, oh God was he full of shit.

typical that the left pretended with words that they would help make a smooth transition, then turn around and push a stick into the spokes.

Please leve the thread retard. :bye1: You're dumbing it down like you always do :thup:

I think Tony Snow was good. The rest are pretty much hacks. I decise Mike McCurry the most, oh God was he full of shit.
^ THAT!!!

an adult response

Forum List

Back