Trump Dictatorial Powers Thread and Poll

Trump's Dictatorial Powers, Too much, too little or just right

• Trump was too great a dictator: e.g, shutting flights from China, et. al.

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Trump wasn't a dictator enough, he should have shut down the country the moment...(fill in blank)

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Trump alone has the power to reopen the economy, it's all on him!

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Trump is not a dictator! Reopening is left up to the Various States!

Votes: 16 100.0%

• Total voters
Many states are already opening up Wyoming is one of them. Even though I have CHF this is the right choice. I can take protective measures to be safer than walking down the street or being hit by lightening. With 8 different antibody test groups showing about 30% penetration we are very near the point we will not overwhelm our systems even if every one went back to normal.. IF we open up about 50% and let the infections grow a little we will soon be beyond the 50% threshold that allows everyone the ability to go back to work

States rights. Now some of the governors are definitely hitler. And of those note that their police forces will do exactly as they are told, oath be damned!

Please answer the poll and give a reason for your answer.

Closing and reopening of States is technically left to the Governor's of the State unless it deals with Federal Agencies, Properties, Contracts or interstate commerce then that falls under the Federal Government.

As for closing or reopening State Agencies and local agencies that falls on the States and Cities or Counties.

As for businesses that falls on the private owner unless they have contracts with the Federal, State, County or City Agencies then they will have to open to honor their contracts.

Finally, only a moron think Trump is a dictator...

Closing and reopening of States is technically left to the Governor's of the State unless it deals with Federal Agencies, Properties, Contracts or interstate commerce then that falls under the Federal Government.

As for closing or reopening State Agencies and local agencies that falls on the States and Cities or Counties.

As for businesses that falls on the private owner unless they have contracts with the Federal, State, County or City Agencies then they will have to open to honor their contracts.

Agree.

With so many differences in the way the virus has impacted different areas in the country, it doesn't make any sense to treat each city, county or state in an equal way. Let the local officials make the determination with the information that suits their citizens the best.

Donnie didn't shut down shit. 40,000 arrived from China AFTER his edict.
None of his immigration or flight bans mattered much anyway. The axe murderer was already in the house.

More blame shifting afoot

None of his immigration or flight bans mattered much anyway. The axe murderer was already in the house.

You do realize that those 40,000 were US citizens, those that had Green Cards, and those who had Visas.
So get real and show some Love, DrLove.

Many states are already opening up Wyoming is one of them. Even though I have CHF this is the right choice. I can take protective measures to be safer than walking down the street or being hit by lightening. With 8 different antibody test groups showing about 30% penetration we are very near the point we will not overwhelm our systems even if every one went back to normal.. IF we open up about 50% and let the infections grow a little we will soon be beyond the 50% threshold that allows everyone the ability to go back to work

You're in Wyoming? Give my regards to Ewe Hefner! :D

25456638cegib.jpg

So, are we in favor of testing EVERYONE who wants to immigrate to the USA?

Well - Donnie does check all the boxes. I'd say that makes HIM a moron.

d0jmf9l8m3l21.png

You do realize that those 40,000 were US citizens, those that had Green Cards, and those who had Visas.

Doesn't matter - They ALL should have tested on arrival.

Doesn't matter - They ALL should have tested on arrival.
I couldn't find where they were or weren't tested.
I guess you would have just left their asses where they were. You're such a good American.

Well - Donnie does check all the boxes. I'd say that makes HIM a moron.

d0jmf9l8m3l21.png
Good grief.....I'll just leave it at that. :rolleyes-41:

Forum List

Back