Trump Dictatorial Powers Thread and Poll

Trump's Dictatorial Powers, Too much, too little or just right

• Trump was too great a dictator: e.g, shutting flights from China, et. al.

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Trump wasn't a dictator enough, he should have shut down the country the moment...(fill in blank)

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Trump alone has the power to reopen the economy, it's all on him!

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Trump is not a dictator! Reopening is left up to the Various States!

Votes: 16 100.0%

• Total voters
Donnie didn't shut down shit. 40,000 arrived from China AFTER his edict.
None of his immigration or flight bans mattered much anyway. The axe murderer was already in the house.

More blame shifting afoot
You do realize that those 40,000 were US citizens, those that had Green Cards, and those who had Visas.
So get real and show some Love, DrLove.

Doesn't matter - They ALL should have tested on arrival.
I couldn't find where they were or weren't tested.
I guess you would have just left their asses where they were. You're such a good American.

So your contention is that the 430,000 who arrived from China (AFTER China announced the virus) were all Americans?
Okee :rolleyes:

None of his immigration or flight bans mattered much anyway. The axe murderer was already in the house.

You do realize that those 40,000 were US citizens, those that had Green Cards, and those who had Visas.

I guess you would have just left their asses where they were. You're such a good American.

So your contention is that the 430,000 who arrived from China (AFTER China announced the virus) were all Americans?
Okee :rolleyes:
You really didn't comprehend what I posted very well.
And, that was before the travel ban, so not sure what you were expecting

Yeah, US CITIZEN'S, and those with green cards. You going to tell people they can't come home?

Just please tell him to stop lying and take a little responsibility. Thanks!

And.............?

I don't understand why Trumpette's so eagerly point to a failed, inadequate action.

CDC contractor failed to follow coronavirus rules, and a worker got sick, whistleblower says

How about you place blame where blame is due...like China...Like WHO...like the governors and like other
politicians. I will be the first to admit and have already that there were mistakes made from Trump.
But, he has been more than adequate in handling this event.
You are so biased that it's Trump 24/7, and half truths and outright lies have become facts.

And.............?
And what, comrade? Did the Kremlin call?

How about you place blame where blame is due...like China...Like WHO...like the governors and like other
politicians. I will be the first to admit and have already that there were mistakes made from Trump.
You are so biased that it's Trump 24/7, and half truths and outright lies have become facts.

C'mon Meister - Maybe you could list all the actions he took in February. More than adequate? PLEASE don't embarrass yourself. ;)

C'mon Meister - Maybe you could list all the actions he took in February. More than adequate? PLEASE don't embarrass yourself. ;)
You probably wanted the economy shut down when we didn't even have an 'epidemic' at that point in time, huh?

By the way...I noticed you couldn't cast blame to others....just Trump. See how biased you are, Ed.

Please answer the poll and give a reason for your answer.

Closing and reopening of States is technically left to the Governor's of the State unless it deals with Federal Agencies, Properties, Contracts or interstate commerce then that falls under the Federal Government.

As for closing or reopening State Agencies and local agencies that falls on the States and Cities or Counties.

As for businesses that falls on the private owner unless they have contracts with the Federal, State, County or City Agencies then they will have to open to honor their contracts.

Finally, only a moron think Trump is a dictator...

Well - Donnie does check all the boxes. I'd say that makes HIM a moron.

d0jmf9l8m3l21.png
Good grief.....I'll just leave it at that. :rolleyes-41:

Yeah, when a poster posts nonsense like that there really is nothing else to say...

Well I was listening to Cuomo on Bloomberg today and you know Cuomo admitted opening and closing his State falls on the Governor along with testing and the main thing he wanted help with from the Federal Government is clearing red tape with governments like China, South Korea and so on so that the State of New York can obtain Test Kits and Supplies...

Now isn't funny Cuomo admitted any failure to close down his State fell on him and opening falls on him and even testing falls on him, and yet those like you can never understand this...

Forum List

Back