🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump didn't start it.

Oh for chrissakes, a few years later the British were burning down the Whitehouse. How many of them were Muslims?
------------------------------- same thing for this post that's just above , its a pretty senseless post Carbineer !!

Rightwing nuts always dredge up the fucking Barbary pirates to try to prove some insane point about Islam. The British killed more Americans in the 18th/19th century than did Muslims. So did the Indians, for that matter. And the Canadians. And the Mexicans.

It is not about how many is killed by others, it is about their Holy Book that promotes their hateful kidnappings,killings and ransoms.

So as we calculate who was more warlike,

we can't count all the European invasions of Muslim countries, the occupations, the exploitations, the colonizations,

all done at the point of a bayonet when necessary.

All we get to count out of that is what? That the Muslim people who were being attacked were somehow acting out a violent religion by defending themselves?

lol, good one.
They, the Muslims, started the wars, they invaded Europe and Spain they killed and threw out peaceful Christians from the Holy Lands. I realize History is seldom taught in school now a days but perhaps you should learn a little.

Since when has learning or knowing things ever been a pre-requisite for a liberal to open his or her mouth? Never.

You obviously don't know the history of Thomas Jefferson and The Barbary Wars. It was a necessity for Jefferson to fully understand the Koran since it was being used as the justification for the kidnapping and ransom of American merchant ships and sailors by the then Islamic Barbary states. Since Jefferson was a scholar he was interested also in the fact that the Koran was both a religious text and a book of laws. But he was by no means a fan of Islam.

Oh for chrissakes, a few years later the British were burning down the Whitehouse. How many of them were Muslims?
------------------------------- same thing for this post that's just above , its a pretty senseless post Carbineer !!

Rightwing nuts always dredge up the fucking Barbary pirates to try to prove some insane point about Islam. The British killed more Americans in the 18th/19th century than did Muslims. So did the Indians, for that matter. And the Canadians. And the Mexicans.

It is not about how many is killed by others, it is about their Holy Book that promotes their hateful kidnappings,killings and ransoms.

we can't count all the European invasions of Muslim countries, the occupations, the exploitations, the colonizations,

All we get to count out of that is what? That the Muslim people who were being attacked were somehow acting out a violent religion by defending themselves?

lol, good one.

Yeah Europeans invaded the Muslim people for absolutely no good reason. LOL
Never mind it was the Muslim people who were going in and invading them first.

lol, good one.
They, the Muslims, started the wars, they invaded Europe and Spain they killed and threw out peaceful Christians from the Holy Lands. I realize History is seldom taught in school now a days but perhaps you should learn a little.

Playing your game, the Romans started the wars. They conquered Jerusalem in 66 BC.

--------------------------------------------------------- all it shows is that muslims are very warlike and aggressive and have been since the invention of islam , See the muslim invasion of Spain and other parts of Europe Carbineer !!

"During the American Revolutionary War, the Continental Congress, and some state governments (on their own initiative), issued privateering licenses, authorizing "legal piracy", to merchant captains in an effort to take prizes from the British Navy and Tory(Loyalist) privateers. This was done due to the relatively small number of commissioned American naval vessels and the pressing need for prisoner exchange.

About 55,000 American seamen served aboard the privateers.[43] They quickly sold their prizes, dividing their profits with the financier (persons or company) and the state (colony)."

US government sanctioned piracy.

Privateer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Irrelevant garbage moron.

Considering what you do think is relevant....

lol, good one.

Since when has learning or knowing things ever been a pre-requisite for a liberal to open his or her mouth? Never.

Prove anything I said to be wrong.

lol, good one.

Prove anything I said to be wrong.

Lol, see? The comedy writes itself.

lol, good one.

Yeah Europeans invaded the Muslim people for absolutely no good reason. LOL
Never mind it was the Muslim people who were going in and invading them first.

List of former European colonies in the Middle East. Looks like alot of Christian inspired death and destruction ot me. Must be the nature of Christianity.

France

Netherlands

Britain

Portugal

Russia

Mom! He started it!
You try getting in my face, screaming & yelling & put your hands on me. You'll go home with a busted nose & a few less teeth. If the so called protestors can't act civilized why the hell should I respond any differently?
So why did Trump knowingly have a rally in BLM areas of Chicago? Is Trump ignorant of liberals or enough of a liberal himself to lay out the fuse in a fire zone?

RW's are full of shit ...

before the left ever started disrupting Trump rallies ....

Donald Trump said at a rally on February 1 in Cedar Rapids, Iowa

"if you see somebody getting ready to throw a tomato, knock the crap out of 'em, would you? Seriously. Okay? Just knock the hell — I promise you, I will pay for the legal fees. I promise. I promise."

He's presidential alright, President of The Hair Club.

So who do you think it was that threw those tomatoes?
It sure wasn't a Trump supporter.

Trump heard a rumor that some protesters might come in with tomatoes and he made a pre-emptive announcement to encourage his followers to stop them.

No tomatoes were thrown.

Oh yes they were.
She even admitted doing it.
Trump rally tomato-thrower speaks out
To be quite honest my only intention was to throw tomatoes, get them on stage, get out of there," Alemao said. "I didn’t care if I got arrested or not."

Alemao lobbed the two Roma tomatoes at Trump at a Jan. 26 rally at the Iowa Field House but missed, hitting the stage instead, and was quickly arrested by University of Iowa Police and U.S. Secret Service agents despite his best efforts to avoid detection.

CZsnuIhWIAAKj9F.jpg

Bullshit.

Denier.

Check your dates, asshole.

Dude with tomatoes.....January 26.

Trump tells audience to knock the crap out of tomato thrower.....Feb. 1.

Dupe.

lol, good one.

Playing your game, the Romans started the wars. They conquered Jerusalem in 66 BC.

That would be the Babylonians in 423 BCE (which eventually became Muslim's.)
This is History not a game.

So who do you think it was that threw those tomatoes?
It sure wasn't a Trump supporter.

Trump heard a rumor that some protesters might come in with tomatoes and he made a pre-emptive announcement to encourage his followers to stop them.

No tomatoes were thrown.

Oh yes they were.
To be quite honest my only intention was to throw tomatoes, get them on stage, get out of there," Alemao said. "I didn’t care if I got arrested or not."

Alemao lobbed the two Roma tomatoes at Trump at a Jan. 26 rally at the Iowa Field House but missed, hitting the stage instead, and was quickly arrested by University of Iowa Police and U.S. Secret Service agents despite his best efforts to avoid detection.

CZsnuIhWIAAKj9F.jpg

Bullshit.

Denier.

Dupe.

Nope he told the audience right there at the rally Jan. 26th. it's on video.

No tomatoes were thrown.

Oh yes they were.

CZsnuIhWIAAKj9F.jpg

Bullshit.

Denier.

Dupe.

Nope he told the audience right there at the rally Jan. 26th. it's on video.
I was watching it live on C-Span.

Then he said it again at another rally on Feb. 1st.

Last edited:
Mom! He started it!
You try getting in my face, screaming & yelling & put your hands on me. You'll go home with a busted nose & a few less teeth. If the so called protestors can't act civilized why the hell should I respond any differently?
So why did Trump knowingly have a rally in BLM areas of Chicago? Is Trump ignorant of liberals or enough of a liberal himself to lay out the fuse in a fire zone?
Don't know & don't care. If I act like a fool in front of a group who don't like me I am responsible for my own demise. This is AMERICA. There are no "off limit" zones in this country.

Mom! He started it!
---------------------------------------------------------- i'd say that Trump knowingly went to enemy territory cause he is smart and wanted a show Thanatos !!

BLM areas of Chicago , to heck with that , there are NO nogo zones in the USA and if one is found it needs to be dismantled !!

Post the link to him telling his audience that they should knock the crap out of tomato throwers on JANUARY 26th.

Thanks.

Sorry, I was wrong and you were right he did not say it till Feb. 1st.
There was 2 campaigns on Jan. 26th with him- one in Iowa City and another in Marshal town.
Yes it was a week later when he addressed it.
Still he did not incite anything, the protestors are the ones who are trying to shut down rallies and throwing tomatoes because he says something a Bernie Sanders supporter doesn't like.

lol, good one.

That would be the Babylonians in 423 BCE (which eventually became Muslim's.)
This is History not a game.

So when the Spanish invaded the western Hemisphere and tried to enslave the native people,

which religion was to blame?

Forum List

Back