🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump didn't start it.

You obviously don't know the history of Thomas Jefferson and The Barbary Wars. It was a necessity for Jefferson to fully understand the Koran since it was being used as the justification for the kidnapping and ransom of American merchant ships and sailors by the then Islamic Barbary states. Since Jefferson was a scholar he was interested also in the fact that the Koran was both a religious text and a book of laws. But he was by no means a fan of Islam.

Oh for chrissakes, a few years later the British were burning down the Whitehouse. How many of them were Muslims?
------------------------------- same thing for this post that's just above , its a pretty senseless post Carbineer !!

Rightwing nuts always dredge up the fucking Barbary pirates to try to prove some insane point about Islam. The British killed more Americans in the 18th/19th century than did Muslims. So did the Indians, for that matter. And the Canadians. And the Mexicans.
--------------------------------------------------------- all it shows is that muslims are very warlike and aggressive and have been since the invention of islam , See the muslim invasion of Spain and other parts of Europe Carbineer !!

Instead, why don't we look at the invasion, occupation, and colonization of dozens of Muslim countries by the European powers?

The left claims its Trump, they think he's a xenophobic, a racist, they act appalled as if poor innocent and peace-living Islam is just suddenly being trashed by Trump. The fact is that normal people have been warning of Islam for centuries.

"I studied the Koran a great deal. I came away from that study with the conviction there have been few religions in the world as deadly to men as that of Muhammad.
So far as I can see, it is the principal cause of the decadence so visible today in the Muslim world and, though less absurd than the polytheism of old, its social and political tendencies are in my opinion to be feared, and I therefore regard it as a form of decadence rather than a form of progress in relation to paganism itself." ~ Alexis-Charles-Henri-Clerel de Tocqueville (1805-1859)

There are more dangerous Trump supporters in America than there are dangerous Muslims.

Not even a little bit.

The left claims its Trump, they think he's a xenophobic, a racist, they act appalled as if poor innocent and peace-living Islam is just suddenly being trashed by Trump. The fact is that normal people have been warning of Islam for centuries.

"I studied the Koran a great deal. I came away from that study with the conviction there have been few religions in the world as deadly to men as that of Muhammad.
So far as I can see, it is the principal cause of the decadence so visible today in the Muslim world and, though less absurd than the polytheism of old, its social and political tendencies are in my opinion to be feared, and I therefore regard it as a form of decadence rather than a form of progress in relation to paganism itself." ~ Alexis-Charles-Henri-Clerel de Tocqueville (1805-1859)

There are more dangerous Trump supporters in America than there are dangerous Muslims.
------------------------------------------- your post just above is pretty senseless Caribineer !!

The far right has more dangerous people in the US than there are dangerous Muslims.
image.jpeg

You obviously don't know the history of Thomas Jefferson and The Barbary Wars. It was a necessity for Jefferson to fully understand the Koran since it was being used as the justification for the kidnapping and ransom of American merchant ships and sailors by the then Islamic Barbary states. Since Jefferson was a scholar he was interested also in the fact that the Koran was both a religious text and a book of laws. But he was by no means a fan of Islam.

Oh for chrissakes, a few years later the British were burning down the Whitehouse. How many of them were Muslims?
------------------------------- same thing for this post that's just above , its a pretty senseless post Carbineer !!

Rightwing nuts always dredge up the fucking Barbary pirates to try to prove some insane point about Islam. The British killed more Americans in the 18th/19th century than did Muslims. So did the Indians, for that matter. And the Canadians. And the Mexicans.
--------------------------------------------------------- all it shows is that muslims are very warlike and aggressive and have been since the invention of islam , See the muslim invasion of Spain and other parts of Europe Carbineer !!

"During the American Revolutionary War, the Continental Congress, and some state governments (on their own initiative), issued privateering licenses, authorizing "legal piracy", to merchant captains in an effort to take prizes from the British Navy and Tory(Loyalist) privateers. This was done due to the relatively small number of commissioned American naval vessels and the pressing need for prisoner exchange.

About 55,000 American seamen served aboard the privateers.[43] They quickly sold their prizes, dividing their profits with the financier (persons or company) and the state (colony)."

US government sanctioned piracy.

Privateer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"During the American Revolutionary War, the Continental Congress, and some state governments (on their own initiative), issued privateering licenses, authorizing "legal piracy", to merchant captains in an effort to take prizes from the British Navy and Tory(Loyalist) privateers. This was done due to the relatively small number of commissioned American naval vessels and the pressing need for prisoner exchange.

About 55,000 American seamen served aboard the privateers.[43] They quickly sold their prizes, dividing their profits with the financier (persons or company) and the state (colony)."

Irrelevant garbage moron.

------------------------------------------- your post just above is pretty senseless Caribineer !!

The far right has more dangerous people in the US than there are dangerous Muslims.
View attachment 68114

Where are all the dangerous Muslims? We know the rightwing extremists in this country are dangerous.

Brilliant rebuttal. Homeschooled?

RW's are full of shit ...

before the left ever started disrupting Trump rallies ....

Donald Trump said at a rally on February 1 in Cedar Rapids, Iowa

"if you see somebody getting ready to throw a tomato, knock the crap out of 'em, would you? Seriously. Okay? Just knock the hell — I promise you, I will pay for the legal fees. I promise. I promise."

He's presidential alright, President of The Hair Club.

So who do you think it was that threw those tomatoes?
It sure wasn't a Trump supporter.

Nobody threw any tomatoes. There were no tomatoes. It was all bullshit.

View attachment 68114

Where are all the dangerous Muslims? We know the rightwing extremists in this country are dangerous.

You don't know shit idiot. That has been proven.

Brilliant rebuttal. Homeschooled?

If you can read, look up "irrelevant". Until then, let us non-retards talk.

"if you see somebody getting ready to throw a tomato, knock the crap out of 'em, would you? Seriously. Okay? Just knock the hell — I promise you, I will pay for the legal fees. I promise. I promise."

Trump heard a rumor that some protesters might come in with tomatoes and he made a pre-emptive announcement to encourage his followers to stop them.

No tomatoes were thrown.

Oh yes they were.
She even admitted doing it.
Trump rally tomato-thrower speaks out
To be quite honest my only intention was to throw tomatoes, get them on stage, get out of there," Alemao said. "I didn’t care if I got arrested or not."

Alemao lobbed the two Roma tomatoes at Trump at a Jan. 26 rally at the Iowa Field House but missed, hitting the stage instead, and was quickly arrested by University of Iowa Police and U.S. Secret Service agents despite his best efforts to avoid detection.

CZsnuIhWIAAKj9F.jpg

Bullshit.

It is not about how many is killed by others, it is about their Holy Book that promotes their hateful kidnappings,killings and ransoms.

Instead, why don't we look at the invasion, occupation, and colonization of dozens of Muslim countries by the European powers?
Actually retard one would have to look at whom attacked whom first. The crusaders were a direct result of Islam attacking and killing and driving out Christians in the Holy lands. And they went on to invade Europe and Spain.

Trump heard a rumor that some protesters might come in with tomatoes and he made a pre-emptive announcement to encourage his followers to stop them.

No tomatoes were thrown.

Oh yes they were.
She even admitted doing it.
Trump rally tomato-thrower speaks out
To be quite honest my only intention was to throw tomatoes, get them on stage, get out of there," Alemao said. "I didn’t care if I got arrested or not."

Alemao lobbed the two Roma tomatoes at Trump at a Jan. 26 rally at the Iowa Field House but missed, hitting the stage instead, and was quickly arrested by University of Iowa Police and U.S. Secret Service agents despite his best efforts to avoid detection.

CZsnuIhWIAAKj9F.jpg

Bullshit.

Denier.

It is not about how many is killed by others, it is about their Holy Book that promotes their hateful kidnappings,killings and ransoms.

So as we calculate who was more warlike,

we can't count all the European invasions of Muslim countries, the occupations, the exploitations, the colonizations,

all done at the point of a bayonet when necessary.

All we get to count out of that is what? That the Muslim people who were being attacked were somehow acting out a violent religion by defending themselves?

lol, good one.

So as we calculate who was more warlike,

we can't count all the European invasions of Muslim countries, the occupations, the exploitations, the colonizations,

all done at the point of a bayonet when necessary.

All we get to count out of that is what? That the Muslim people who were being attacked were somehow acting out a violent religion by defending themselves?

lol, good one.
They, the Muslims, started the wars, they invaded Europe and Spain they killed and threw out peaceful Christians from the Holy Lands. I realize History is seldom taught in school now a days but perhaps you should learn a little.

Actually retard one would have to look at whom attacked whom first. The crusaders were a direct result of Islam attacking and killing and driving out Christians in the Holy lands. And they went on to invade Europe and Spain.

And nothing after that counts? lol, good one.

Forum List

Back