🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump didn't start it.

RW's are full of shit ...

before the left ever started disrupting Trump rallies ....

Donald Trump said at a rally on February 1 in Cedar Rapids, Iowa

"if you see somebody getting ready to throw a tomato, knock the crap out of 'em, would you? Seriously. Okay? Just knock the hell — I promise you, I will pay for the legal fees. I promise. I promise."

He's presidential alright, President of The Hair Club.

Aww, poor little butthurt liberal can't take the hate-crap you perpetually butthurt malcontents dish out every time American show any pride in themselves. Further proof of the butthurt pussification you American-hating things are all about.

If people have been warning about Islam for so many centuries, then why did Thomas Jefferson (one of the Founding Fathers), spend so much time studying it, and translating a Koran into English?

Because he wanted the American people to read it and know just how hateful their holy book promotes.
Unlike the media of today who lies to us about how peaceful they are.

Got any quotes of Jefferson warning the American people of the evils of Islam?

He didn't have to do that, it's why he had the book translated.
See back then it was the people's responsibility to read it and inform themselves on the issues, not for Jefferson to tell then what to think about it.

The politicians and puppet masters want all of this confusion, hatred, and riots and blame everything on Trump...They have a lot of money and power riding on it...they want him out..

It is not just the Lefts....

If people have been warning about Islam for so many centuries, then why did Thomas Jefferson (one of the Founding Fathers), spend so much time studying it, and translating a Koran into English?
probably to find out how debased islam is BSailor . Also to find out how the enemy islamists think . Also out of interest and in the furtherance of his personal knowledge and at his time we were going to go to war with Islamic Barbary state pirates that were pirating American and European shipping and taking slaves BSailor !!

"if you see somebody getting ready to throw a tomato, knock the crap out of 'em, would you? Seriously. Okay? Just knock the hell — I promise you, I will pay for the legal fees. I promise. I promise."

So who do you think it was that threw those tomatoes?
It sure wasn't a Trump supporter.

Trump heard a rumor that some protesters might come in with tomatoes and he made a pre-emptive announcement to encourage his followers to stop them.

No tomatoes were thrown.

Aww, poor little butthurt liberal can't take the hate-crap you perpetually butthurt malcontents dish out every time American show any pride in themselves. Further proof of the butthurt pussification you American-hating things are all about.

You seem to hate much locked up anger and barfing all over Siete today . Maybe go for a walk, or join karate..

Trump heard a rumor that some protesters might come in with tomatoes and he made a pre-emptive announcement to encourage his followers to stop them.

No tomatoes were thrown.
-------------------- another example of Trump doing good work BSailor !!

you know it, I know it, the country knows it, and the republicans know it. Clinton will kick Donnies ass sideways.

be proud.

Muslims were capturing white Europeans for slaves for hundreds of years.

Islam had more of a Slave Trade than ANY European did, yet we never hear about the Islamic Slave Trade, their Slave Trade is still going on today, again we never hear about this....but we know why we never hear about it don't we?

Yes because that'd be "racist" or something :rolleyes-41:

No tomatoes were thrown.

Oh yes they were.
She even admitted doing it.
Trump rally tomato-thrower speaks out
To be quite honest my only intention was to throw tomatoes, get them on stage, get out of there," Alemao said. "I didn’t care if I got arrested or not."

Alemao lobbed the two Roma tomatoes at Trump at a Jan. 26 rally at the Iowa Field House but missed, hitting the stage instead, and was quickly arrested by University of Iowa Police and U.S. Secret Service agents despite his best efforts to avoid detection.

CZsnuIhWIAAKj9F.jpg

tell me this doesn't hurt your butt willieboi

Forty-nine percent (49%) of Likely U.S. Voters say they will definitely vote against Trump if he is the presidential nominee of the Republican Party, while just 30% say they will definitely vote for him, according to a new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey.

Forty-two percent (42%) say they will definitely vote against Clinton if she is the Democratic Party’s nominee, while 36% say they will definitely vote for her.

The wild cards are the 16% in Trump’s case and the 18% in Clinton’s who say their vote depends on who is running against them. (To see survey question wording, click here.)

Our latest hypothetical matchup, released yesterday, finds Clinton leading Trump 41% to 36% among all likely voters. In late December, the two were tied.

(Want a free daily e-mail update? If it's in the news, it's in our polls). Rasmussen Reports updates are also available on Twitter or Facebook.

The survey of 1,000 Likely Voters was conducted on February 29-March 1, 2016 by Rasmussen Reports. The margin of sampling error is +/- 3 percentage points with a 95% level of confidence. Field work for all Rasmussen Reports surveys is conducted by Pulse Opinion Research, LLC. Seemethodology.

When it comes to which candidate voters trust more on key issues, Trump leads when it comes to the economy, job creation and immigration. Clinton has held her lead on social issues but has widened her advantage on the environment. The two are virtually tied now when voters are asked whom they trust more to handle national security.

Among the voters who say their vote depends on who the opposing candidate is, roughly 55% say they will definitely not vote for Trump or Clinton if he or she is that opponent.

Among Republicans, 60% say they will definitely vote for Trump if he is their nominee, while 18% say they will definitely vote against him. Another 18% say it depends on who his opponent is.

Seventy-two percent (72%) of Democrats say they will definitely vote for Clinton if she’s the party’s nominee versus 12% who will definitely vote against her. Thirteen percent (13%) say it depends.

When it comes to voters not affiliated with either major party, 47% say they will definitely vote against Trump, while 40% will definitely vote against Clinton. Roughly a quarter of the voters in this group say they will definitely vote for Trump or Clinton.

Women by a better than two-to-one margin say they will definitely vote against Trump. A plurality (47%) of men say they will definitely vote against Clinton.

Clinton has struggled to gain the support of those under 40 in the Democratic primaries to date. Among these voters, 39% say they will definitely vote for her, compared to 22% who will definitely vote for Trump.

Sixty-nine percent (69%) of blacks say they will definitely vote for Clinton, but just 30% of whites and 37% of other minority voters agree. Still, only 34% of whites and 28% of other minority voters say they will definitely vote for Trump, along with 10% of blacks.

Interestingly, voters in their respective parties are more likely to consider both Clinton and Trump to be moderates.

More Democrats than ever now support Clinton’s bid for their party’s presidential nomination.

:dunno:

Still, only 34% of whites and 28% of other minority voters say they will definitely vote for Trump, along with 10% of blacks.

34% of whites huh? Donnie is screwed.

In a hypothetical Clinton v. Trump contest in November, voters under 35 would choose Clinton by a crushing 52%-19%, a preference that crosses demographic lines. Among whites, she'd be backed by nearly 2-1, 45%-26%. Among Hispanics, by more than 4-1, 61%-14%. Among Asian Americans, by 5-1, 60%-11%. Among African Americans, by 13-1, 67%-5%.

You obviously don't know the history of Thomas Jefferson and The Barbary Wars. It was a necessity for Jefferson to fully understand the Koran since it was being used as the justification for the kidnapping and ransom of American merchant ships and sailors by the then Islamic Barbary states. Since Jefferson was a scholar he was interested also in the fact that the Koran was both a religious text and a book of laws. But he was by no means a fan of Islam.

The left claims its Trump, they think he's a xenophobic, a racist, they act appalled as if poor innocent and peace-living Islam is just suddenly being trashed by Trump. The fact is that normal people have been warning of Islam for centuries.

"I studied the Koran a great deal. I came away from that study with the conviction there have been few religions in the world as deadly to men as that of Muhammad.
So far as I can see, it is the principal cause of the decadence so visible today in the Muslim world and, though less absurd than the polytheism of old, its social and political tendencies are in my opinion to be feared, and I therefore regard it as a form of decadence rather than a form of progress in relation to paganism itself." ~ Alexis-Charles-Henri-Clerel de Tocqueville (1805-1859)

There are more dangerous Trump supporters in America than there are dangerous Muslims.

You obviously don't know the history of Thomas Jefferson and The Barbary Wars. It was a necessity for Jefferson to fully understand the Koran since it was being used as the justification for the kidnapping and ransom of American merchant ships and sailors by the then Islamic Barbary states. Since Jefferson was a scholar he was interested also in the fact that the Koran was both a religious text and a book of laws. But he was by no means a fan of Islam.

Oh for chrissakes, a few years later the British were burning down the Whitehouse. How many of them were Muslims?

The left claims its Trump, they think he's a xenophobic, a racist, they act appalled as if poor innocent and peace-living Islam is just suddenly being trashed by Trump. The fact is that normal people have been warning of Islam for centuries.

"I studied the Koran a great deal. I came away from that study with the conviction there have been few religions in the world as deadly to men as that of Muhammad.
So far as I can see, it is the principal cause of the decadence so visible today in the Muslim world and, though less absurd than the polytheism of old, its social and political tendencies are in my opinion to be feared, and I therefore regard it as a form of decadence rather than a form of progress in relation to paganism itself." ~ Alexis-Charles-Henri-Clerel de Tocqueville (1805-1859)

There are more dangerous Trump supporters in America than there are dangerous Muslims.
------------------------------------------- your post just above is pretty senseless Caribineer !!

------------------------------------------- your post just above is pretty senseless Caribineer !!

The far right has more dangerous people in the US than there are dangerous Muslims.

Oh for chrissakes, a few years later the British were burning down the Whitehouse. How many of them were Muslims?
------------------------------- same thing for this post that's just above , its a pretty senseless post Carbineer !!

------------------------------- same thing for this post that's just above , its a pretty senseless post Carbineer !!

Rightwing nuts always dredge up the fucking Barbary pirates to try to prove some insane point about Islam. The British killed more Americans in the 18th/19th century than did Muslims. So did the Indians, for that matter. And the Canadians. And the Mexicans.

Rightwing nuts always dredge up the fucking Barbary pirates to try to prove some insane point about Islam. The British killed more Americans in the 18th/19th century than did Muslims. So did the Indians, for that matter. And the Canadians. And the Mexicans.
--------------------------------------------------------- all it shows is that muslims are very warlike and aggressive and have been since the invention of islam , See the muslim invasion of Spain and other parts of Europe Carbineer !!

Forum List

Back