Trump dishonours flag

Donald Trump tried to colour the US flag in and got it wrong

And the veterans who fought for it.

Donald Trump has been mocked for colouring in the American flag incorrectly during a visit to a children’s hospital in Ohio.

The US president was photographed adding a blue stripe to an outline of the star-spangled banner, rather than correctly filling in the 13 alternating red and white stripes, representing the original colonies.
Now you are against rainbow flags?

Make up our minds, Tommy.

This is a complaint? Seriously. Democrats shit on the flag and this is the complaint.

File this under grotesquely absurd.

Somewhat like the right wing obsession with Obama misspelling and say there are 57 states. How many times have right wingers brought up that gaffe?

But it’s different when your guy does something this egriously stupid isn’t it?

You don't SPELL a number, idiot.

Yep, he misspelled a number in an audio soundbite. Priceless.

Auto correct changed my “misspoke” to “misspell”.

Can’t challenge the statement so you obsess over the spelling.

Donald Trump has been mocked for colouring in the American flag incorrectly during a visit to a children’s hospital in Ohio.

The US president was photographed adding a blue stripe to an outline of the star-spangled banner, rather than correctly filling in the 13 alternating red and white stripes, representing the original colonies.

Well hell it doesn't have Numero Uno's face on it so why would he be familiar with it at all.

This is right in line with his claiming Ireland is part of the UK which in turn is the same as "England".
Lost in space. A national embarrassment.

"when somebody disrespects our flag... say, 'get that son of a bitch off the field right now.'"
"He's fired. He's fired!"​

allllllllllllll righty then....

Ireland is part of the UK though...

Ireland is a fully independent nation and is not part of the UK.

Northern Ireland is part of the UK.

Gawd but Trumpbots are stupid.

Well hell it doesn't have Numero Uno's face on it so why would he be familiar with it at all.

This is right in line with his claiming Ireland is part of the UK which in turn is the same as "England".

"when somebody disrespects our flag... say, 'get that son of a bitch off the field right now.'"

Semantics

Semantics
Blood was spilt to make it so.

Bull SHIT. Much blood was shed over that not being the case. Northern Ireland --- the partitioned-off six counties --- are a part of the UK, not the Republic.

It's bad enough you don't know that but Rump not only was in the UK (which he cannot distinguish from "England" which I'm sure is most amusing to Welsh and Scots) when he said that, but he even went further and claimed at the same time that he "owns property" there.

If you owned property somewhere, don't you think you'd have an idea what freaking country it's in?

This is just more consequence of electing a nimrod.

This is a complaint? Seriously. Democrats shit on the flag and this is the complaint.

Somewhat like the right wing obsession with Obama misspelling and say there are 57 states. How many times have right wingers brought up that gaffe?

Auto-correct changed a properly spelled "misspoke" to "misspelled"? Hardly.

Semantics

:banghead:

You spelled ignorance wrong.

Breaking !! Donnys first flag attempt.

c45245ae672b129e805e2e3eb0e9981f.jpg

It does this shit all the time. Sometimes the word it changes to beats no relation to what I said. Just now I typed “bears” and it appeared in the sentence as “bears” and then it changed to “beats”.

There’s just enough lag time between when I type a word and when it changes, that I think I’ve got it right. Later when I proof read, it’s been changed to some completely out of context word. I’ve tried turning off the spell check but typing on an iPhone is an exercise in frustration at best.

I’m getting a new laptop next month. I look forward to having a keyboard to type with.

It does this shit all the time. Sometimes the word it changes to beats no relation to what I said. Just now I typed “bears” and it appeared in the sentence as “bears” and then it changed to “beats”.

There’s just enough lag time between when I type a word and when it changes, that I think I’ve got it right. Later when I proof read, it’s been changed to some completely out of context word. I’ve tried turning off the spell check but typing on an iPhone is an exercise in frustration at best.

I’m getting a new laptop next month. I look forward to having a keyboard to type with.

My mother would say she feels your pain.

I convinced her to get a smart phone, Android of course because I wanted her to have a real phone, not be tied to apple for the rest of her life. But it has the thing where you can use voice to text. She will speak into it sometimes and it puts the right word but when she hits send it auto corrects it to something wrong. But its too late as she already hit send.

She is constantly calling and fussing about it. I told her there is a keyboard on the screen she can type with but she refuses. It doesn't happen often but when it does it aggravates her.

Who the hell uses auto correct?

Bull SHIT. Much blood was shed over that not being the case. Northern Ireland --- the partitioned-off six counties --- are a part of the UK, not the Republic.

It's bad enough you don't know that but Rump not only was in the UK (which he cannot distinguish from "England" which I'm sure is most amusing to Welsh and Scots) when he said that, but he even went further and claimed at the same time that he "owns property" there.

If you owned property somewhere, don't you think you'd have an idea what freaking country it's in?

Can you please remind me what the second word in "Northern Ireland" is?

Semantics

:banghead:

You spelled ignorance wrong.

I spell it "don't give a shit about your shitty little island nation."

We get it. You'd rather He burned it. Roger, out.

Can you please remind me what the second word in "Northern Ireland" is?

Can you tell the class what the second word in "North Korea" is?

That makes it the same as "East Korea" and "West Korea" --- right?

DUMBASS.

That happened ALL THE TIME with my last phone.

Pretty annoying and embarrassing..

Sometimes I KNOW I typed correctly, but reread my post and it makes no sense at all..

I dropped and broke that phone, and just replaced it yesterday when a new one. Well see it this one behaves better.

Forum List

Back