Trump dishonours flag

This is a complaint? Seriously. Democrats shit on the flag and this is the complaint.

File this under grotesquely absurd.

Somewhat like the right wing obsession with Obama misspelling and say there are 57 states. How many times have right wingers brought up that gaffe?

But it’s different when your guy does something this egriously stupid isn’t it?

You don't SPELL a number, idiot.

Yep, he misspelled a number in an audio soundbite. Priceless.

This is a complaint? Seriously. Democrats shit on the flag and this is the complaint.

Somewhat like the right wing obsession with Obama misspelling and say there are 57 states. How many times have right wingers brought up that gaffe?

Cut her a break she went to public school

He should apologise though. People fought for that flag. (Obviously Donny didnt but he would have if not for his bad foot).

It's not even audio, it's full video:

I don't think it surprises anyone that Donald fails Kindergarten tasks, but does this really matter in the grand scheme of things?

These people crack me up.

Donald Trump tried to colour the US flag in and got it wrong

And the veterans who fought for it.

Donald Trump has been mocked for colouring in the American flag incorrectly during a visit to a children’s hospital in Ohio.

The US president was photographed adding a blue stripe to an outline of the star-spangled banner, rather than correctly filling in the 13 alternating red and white stripes, representing the original colonies.

Well hell it doesn't have Numero Uno's face on it so why would he be familiar with it at all.

This is right in line with his claiming Ireland is part of the UK which in turn is the same as "England".
Lost in space. A national embarrassment.

"when somebody disrespects our flag... say, 'get that son of a bitch off the field right now.'"
"He's fired. He's fired!"​

allllllllllllll righty then....

Donald Trump has been mocked for colouring in the American flag incorrectly during a visit to a children’s hospital in Ohio.

The US president was photographed adding a blue stripe to an outline of the star-spangled banner, rather than correctly filling in the 13 alternating red and white stripes, representing the original colonies.
You do know that there is a version of the flag that has a blue stripe going through the middle to honor cops, right???

thin-blue-line-us-flag-usa-american-stars.jpg

You're actually desperate enough to suggest the Orange Maroon was going Blue in honor of the cops who arrested his father at a KKK rally?

"When I colored 'blue' I meant 'red'. It's kind of a double negative color. But I didn't make a mistake, I've never made a mistake, ever. I am the greatest flag coloring president that god ever created. And only I can fix it."

Who’s pissed about this? Those who support Black Lives Matter and/or Antifa, both groups that have burned the flag?

"Pissed" doesn't even enter into it.

"Embarrassed" does. At least for those who voted for this monstrosity.

well, I guess 'taking a knee' is OK now; thanks Donald

Well hell it doesn't have Numero Uno's face on it so why would he be familiar with it at all.

This is right in line with his claiming Ireland is part of the UK which in turn is the same as "England".
Lost in space. A national embarrassment.

"when somebody disrespects our flag... say, 'get that son of a bitch off the field right now.'"
"He's fired. He's fired!"​

allllllllllllll righty then....

Ireland is part of the UK though...

These people crack me up.

I am really only hear for the laughs my brother.

You?

Forum List

Back