Trump Does The Unthinkable

asaratis

Uppity Senior Citizen
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 20, 2009
Stockbridge
If you want to know the truth about Donald Trump, don't listen to the MSM talking points. A man's character should be measured by what he DOES in everyday life.

Liz Crokin - Trump Does The Unthinkable

Donald Trump is a racist, bigot, sexist, xenophobe, anti-Semitic and Islamophobe -- did I miss anything? The left and the media launch these hideous kinds of attacks at Trump everyday; yet, nothing could be further from the truth about the real estate mogul.

Donald Trump is a racist, bigot, sexist, xenophobe, anti-Semitic and Islamophobe -- did I miss anything? The left and the media launch these hideous kinds of attacks at Trump everyday; yet, nothing could be further from the truth about the real estate mogul.
it's all hyped up like racism, bigotry, etc. are evil things anyways, all this identity politics, but none of it matters because people can change the government but the government can't change the people. why bother trying? it's a huge distraction, media spin.

it's all hyped up like racism, bigotry, etc. are evil things anyways, all this identity politics, but none of it matters because people can change the government but the government can't change the people. why bother trying? it's a huge distraction, media spin.
You are correct. We cannot legislate morality. We cannot get rid of racism. Less government translates to more freedoms and and benefits the overall mood of the populace. Screw the so-called high class snobs.

Forum List

Back