Trump Doesn't Need This Crap....

Well Creeptits....that's what you're good at....thinking. Never even considered he'd leave so soon did ya....your commissars are SCREWED if he does and you know it. [emoji38]
Lol, you're funny. Also, if you had half a brain you'd realize that my screen name is already self-deprecating beyond your childish attempt at insulting me.

tRump will not leave, he started campaigning on the day of his none record setting inauguration.

But if he did, I certainly would not be upset.
Who are you trying to kid?

It just occurred to me that you LOVE President Trump.

It has been proven with every one of your posts where you call him "tRump."

You have to make an extra effort to type it.

Small t. Then shift and type a capital R and then u-m-p.

A little extra effort.

Because you L-O-V-E him.

View attachment 243790

Sent from my LG-M154 using Tapatalk
Actually the predictive text on my phone does it automatically now. I would have to make an effort to change it. Besides it does convey my opinion of him pretty well.

U Trump.
I'm sure that means something to you.

Care to enlighten the rest of us?

You love Trump.

:adoreheart:

Lol, you're funny. Also, if you had half a brain you'd realize that my screen name is already self-deprecating beyond your childish attempt at insulting me.

tRump will not leave, he started campaigning on the day of his none record setting inauguration.

But if he did, I certainly would not be upset.
Who are you trying to kid?

It just occurred to me that you LOVE President Trump.

It has been proven with every one of your posts where you call him "tRump."

You have to make an extra effort to type it.

Small t. Then shift and type a capital R and then u-m-p.

A little extra effort.

Because you L-O-V-E him.

View attachment 243790

Actually the predictive text on my phone does it automatically now. I would have to make an effort to change it. Besides it does convey my opinion of him pretty well.

U Trump.
I'm sure that means something to you.

Care to enlighten the rest of us?

You love Trump.

:adoreheart:
Riiiight.

Let's go with that.

Very lucky.

Ted Cruz would have been great, but Trump is like a wrecking ball.

Cruz's skill will be better put to work in the debris that is left after President Trump finishes demolishing and breaking up the established deep state strongholds.

Here he is talking smack to his fellow Senators IN THEIR FACES from the well of the Senate chambers.

Shouldn't this be the standard for what we expect of ALL Senators?

Ted Cruz: The Real Story of What is Happening in Washington, D.C.

Never cared for Cruz....Rubio was my choice before Trump went down to Florida and demolished him....I knew that night what our destiny held. Not that I've given up on Marco....he's the hispanic voice that could swing them away from the Rats....wouldn't it be ironic if suddenly the Dreamers and the rest of them became Republicans because the Rats never did squat for them? Pelosi would be demanding MORE wall, a higher wall...no amnesty... So if Trump retires, how about Pence/Rubio?

Cruz saved our 2nd Amendments rights.
Cruz suggested the wall to Trump.
Cruz suggested that Trump keep every one of his campaign promises.
Cruz brought the wronginess of ACA to the public's attention.

Cruz was to speak before a crowd of Middle East Christians who hated Jews and booed Cruz and Cruz told them that if they would not stand with the Jews, that Cruz would not stand with those in the audience and wished them well and walked off the stage.

Cruz has a Conservative rating exceeded only by Mike Lee of Utah.

Cruz is a strong Christian.

Watch the video I posted.

I believe the people who dont favor Cruz dont know anything about him except what the msm wants known about him.

I like Rubio and I like Pence, but anyone who doesnt have Cruz on their ticket for 2024 is using the Left Wing's metrics for choosing.

Cruz is brilliant. He is usually always the last man standing in any exchange of words. He has sliced up and shut down the Democrat's best.

He is not how his Conservative detractors perceive him.

Will you give him a chance by watching the video?

When the Wall is funded, he'll have done everything he set out to do, promised us he'd do. So why keep doing it? Sooner our later these commie turds will get something on him or one of his kids, or Melania....maybe try to murder him or a family member. Don't think they don't fantasize about killing a Trump....the hatred runs that deep. So the other day in an interview he said pretty much the same thing...he'll have fulfilled his campaign promises with the Wall. And he complained a little about how much being President has cost him financially. Are his sons making the company the money he'd be making? Probably not....few could. So taking everything into consideration, adding in he could be defeated by the crooked Rat cheaters in 2020, I'm hoping he decides, at age 74, to go back to building skyscrapers, playing golf, and enjoying the next and last chapter. He enjoys being President but I believe he could decide to say "see ya", and step down in the summer of 2020.

donald-trump-trade-wars-change-mind.jpg
Trump's life is ruined.

When you are a criminal, it's nearly impossible to just stop. It's his nature now.

I suspect his son and maybe his son in law will both end up in prison for some amount of time.

DwQWUj4XcAAMlFG.jpg

DydSSHeWwAcdEbP.jpg

Very lucky.

Cruz's skill will be better put to work in the debris that is left after President Trump finishes demolishing and breaking up the established deep state strongholds.

Here he is talking smack to his fellow Senators IN THEIR FACES from the well of the Senate chambers.

Never cared for Cruz....Rubio was my choice before Trump went down to Florida and demolished him....I knew that night what our destiny held. Not that I've given up on Marco....he's the hispanic voice that could swing them away from the Rats....wouldn't it be ironic if suddenly the Dreamers and the rest of them became Republicans because the Rats never did squat for them? Pelosi would be demanding MORE wall, a higher wall...no amnesty... So if Trump retires, how about Pence/Rubio?

Cruz was to speak before a crowd of Middle East Christians who hated Jews and booed Cruz and Cruz told them that if they would not stand with the Jews, that Cruz would not stand with those in the audience and wished them well and walked off the stage.

I believe the people who dont favor Cruz dont know anything about him except what the msm wants known about him.

I like Rubio and I like Pence, but anyone who doesnt have Cruz on their ticket for 2024 is using the Left Wing's metrics for choosing.

Cruz is brilliant. He is usually always the last man standing in any exchange of words. He has sliced up and shut down the Democrat's best.

Yeah, I remember Ted Cruz during the campaign; he HATED Trump, and who in Hell could blame Ted for HATING Trump?

The best part? Ted's father was in Dallas assassinating JFK in 1963; just ask Donald.

Yeah, we got some good, crazy motherfvckers in the GOP; Trump, Cruz, Goldilocks, Elephant boi, the cast of The Village People, ........... it's great ...........

When the Wall is funded, he'll have done everything he set out to do, promised us he'd do. So why keep doing it? Sooner our later these commie turds will get something on him or one of his kids, or Melania....maybe try to murder him or a family member. Don't think they don't fantasize about killing a Trump....the hatred runs that deep. So the other day in an interview he said pretty much the same thing...he'll have fulfilled his campaign promises with the Wall. And he complained a little about how much being President has cost him financially. Are his sons making the company the money he'd be making? Probably not....few could. So taking everything into consideration, adding in he could be defeated by the crooked Rat cheaters in 2020, I'm hoping he decides, at age 74, to go back to building skyscrapers, playing golf, and enjoying the next and last chapter. He enjoys being President but I believe he could decide to say "see ya", and step down in the summer of 2020.

Trump's life is ruined.

When you are a criminal, it's nearly impossible to just stop. It's his nature now.

I suspect his son and maybe his son in law will both end up in prison for some amount of time.

DwQWUj4XcAAMlFG.jpg

DydSSHeWwAcdEbP.jpg

Howie Carr: Mueller’s hands dirty in old FBI frame-up

Howie Carr: Mueller's hands dirty in old FBI frame-up

Trump's life is ruined.

DwQWUj4XcAAMlFG.jpg

DydSSHeWwAcdEbP.jpg

Howie Carr: Mueller’s hands dirty in old FBI frame-up

Howie Carr: Mueller's hands dirty in old FBI frame-up
That asshole again? No one cares.

Very lucky.

Yeah, I remember Ted Cruz during the campaign; he HATED Trump, and who in Hell could blame Ted for HATING Trump?

The best part? Ted's father was in Dallas assassinating JFK in 1963; just ask Donald.

Yeah, we got some good, crazy motherfvckers in the GOP; Trump, Cruz, Goldilocks, Elephant boi, the cast of The Village People, ........... it's great ...........

Watch the video.

Funny.....the Cons here don't want to think about Trump leaving office in 2 years, but the Rats REALLY don't want to think about it....hating him is the party platform for 2020....it's all they got! :lol:

It's all they need, turd blossum. You never seem to put that together. It's why you're kind of a joke.

Lol, dude. I think you're confused.

Well Creeptits....that's what you're good at....thinking. Never even considered he'd leave so soon did ya....your commissars are SCREWED if he does and you know it. [emoji38]
Creeptits is good.

I sometimes wonder if it could also go, "Creepytush."

Are you kids masturbating to my posts again?
You are self referencing.

Funny.....the Cons here don't want to think about Trump leaving office in 2 years, but the Rats REALLY don't want to think about it....hating him is the party platform for 2020....it's all they got! :lol:

funny, the republicans in congress shoved his wall up his ass -- kinda crowded since Obamacare is in there too.

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED !

:abgg2q.jpg:

Really? Everything he promised to do?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...romises/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.ee814da2f44a

funny, the republicans in congress shoved his wall up his ass -- kinda crowded since Obamacare is in there too.

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED !

You are standing up in support of the old dysfunctional and corrupt Swamp and Deep State system.

Got it.

There are over 10,000 tweets calling Trump to be assassinated. Of course they want to murder Trump, just like they want to end America.

I believe he will win and the civil war is postponed a decade.

Very lucky.

Watch the video.

I am not about to invest an hour of my time to listen to some loser whine like a pig getting fvcked.

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED !

You are standing up in support of the old dysfunctional and corrupt Swamp and Deep State system.

Got it.

opposed to KGB Trump and his Russian Cartel ?

YOU DAMN RIGHT.

Forum List

Back