Trump Doesn't Think America is Exceptional, and He's Proving It

Toro

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2005
In 2014, Trump said he didn't like the term American Exceptionalism.

"Well, I think it’s a very dangerous term in one way," Trump said in the interview. "Because I heard Putin saying, 'Who do they think they are, saying they’re exceptional?' You can feel you’re exceptional, but when you start throwing it in other countries’ faces or other people’s faces, I actually think it’s a very dangerous term to use."​
"And it was at that time that Putin said, 'Who do they think they are saying they’re exceptional?' And I understand that. You know, he said, “Why are they exceptional? They have killings in the streets. Look at what’s going on in Chicago and different places. They have all of this turmoil, all of the things that are happening in there.”​
Trump added, "And I can tell you that there are many countries throughout the world that are extremely angry with that term American exceptionalism. Countries that are doing better than we are—far better than we are. You’re looking to get along with the world, and you say you’re exceptional? So I never particularly like the term. I think you can think it, but I’m not sure it’s something that you should necessarily be talking so much about."​

You're gotta give Orange Jesus credit, he and his worshippers are certainly proving it.

With the lying and the clown coup attempt to overthrow an election, he and his worshippers are acting like we're some third-world shithole country.

President Trump believes in MAGA- Make America Great Again.

But he believes other countries can do the same.

Make Haiti Great Again

Make El Salvador Great Again

Make North Korea Great Again

Make Congo Great Again.

In 2014, Trump said he didn't like the term American Exceptionalism.

"Well, I think it’s a very dangerous term in one way," Trump said in the interview. "Because I heard Putin saying, 'Who do they think they are, saying they’re exceptional?' You can feel you’re exceptional, but when you start throwing it in other countries’ faces or other people’s faces, I actually think it’s a very dangerous term to use."​
"And it was at that time that Putin said, 'Who do they think they are saying they’re exceptional?' And I understand that. You know, he said, “Why are they exceptional? They have killings in the streets. Look at what’s going on in Chicago and different places. They have all of this turmoil, all of the things that are happening in there.”​
Trump added, "And I can tell you that there are many countries throughout the world that are extremely angry with that term American exceptionalism. Countries that are doing better than we are—far better than we are. You’re looking to get along with the world, and you say you’re exceptional? So I never particularly like the term. I think you can think it, but I’m not sure it’s something that you should necessarily be talking so much about."​

You're gotta give Orange Jesus credit, he and his worshippers are certainly proving it.

With the lying and the clown coup attempt to overthrow an election, he and his worshippers are acting like we're some third-world shithole country.

TDS Driven Thread Number: 10,883

Forum List

Back