Trump doesn't trust China on North Korea. can we have our tariffs now?

Congress and Trump need to agree that it is North Koreas intention to strike the US with a nuke. That agreed upon, blow them to hell.

.....and since the nuclear fallout would ALSO kill countless, Chinese, Russians and South Koreans (and maybe Japanese)......is a clear "conclusion" why you're a fucking moron.

Nice thought, never going to happen.

IF it is a nice thought, then why can it not happen?
We don't have the ability to produce much of the goods that we import. It would take years to gear up industry to duplicate the goods we import. Then we would not be price competitive which would mean that our economy would suffer greatly.

Nonsense.

1. Anything that we don't produce we could get elsewhere from someone who is being slightly less of dicks.

2. Oooh, YEARS? Oh, well then, why bother? Who could support a policy that might take YEARS to show benefits? LOL!!

3. Price competitive? Our ever growing massive trade deficits shows that we cannot be competitive, as the game is currently played.
In many industries we cannot be competitive and never will be. If we enact tariffs, then other countries will do so on our goods, and we wind up with a massive trade war, which hurts everyone. You gotta think his stuff through before spouting off ignorance.

We are already in a massive trade war, we just haven't been fighting back.

And what industries can we NOT be competitive in?
any industry that requires labor. How many televisions are made in the US? How about other electronics, or furniture, clothing including any type of textiles.

He will be long gone before another election season.

Well, actually Trump's main problems will start early next year.....when

The investigations by Mueller and FBI will reach some damaging conclusions...and
When republicans who want to hold on to their congressional seats are "forced' to defend the orange clown's antics....

Trump's Ross Perot act on trade got him elected. I don't see it getting him re-elected.

Why not?
Trump's Ross Perot act on trade got him elected. I don't see it getting him re-elected.

Why not?
You libtards actually think you matter?

The investigations by Mueller and FBI will reach some damaging conclusions...and
When republicans who want to hold on to their congressional seats are "forced' to defend the orange clown's antics....
Wow, some real inside the beltway stuff here folks. Even threw in "orange clown" to let us know he's a top tier political analyst.

Wow, some real inside the beltway stuff here folks. Even threw in "orange clown" to let us know he's a top tier political analyst.
As I have said before, trump will be long gone before the end of the year, and you said you don't care- right honey bunch?

As I have said before, trump will be long gone before the end of the year, and you said you don't care- right honey bunch?
You can't get anything right, Brummelbutt.

You can't get anything right, Brummelbutt.
So you never said you didn't care if Trump got canned? You never said that you preferred Pence, kuntface?

IF it is a nice thought, then why can it not happen?
We don't have the ability to produce much of the goods that we import. It would take years to gear up industry to duplicate the goods we import. Then we would not be price competitive which would mean that our economy would suffer greatly.

Nonsense.

1. Anything that we don't produce we could get elsewhere from someone who is being slightly less of dicks.

2. Oooh, YEARS? Oh, well then, why bother? Who could support a policy that might take YEARS to show benefits? LOL!!

3. Price competitive? Our ever growing massive trade deficits shows that we cannot be competitive, as the game is currently played.
In many industries we cannot be competitive and never will be. If we enact tariffs, then other countries will do so on our goods, and we wind up with a massive trade war, which hurts everyone. You gotta think his stuff through before spouting off ignorance.

any industry that requires labor. How many televisions are made in the US? How about other electronics, or furniture, clothing including any type of textiles.

So, we give up on ALL MANUFACTURING JOBS?

That is insane.

Why not?

I will not be treating your delusions as anything more than what they are.

I won't tell you about my fantasies, and you keep yours to yourself too, please.
Do you dream about how many BJ's you can give in one day?

I am a trump supporter and I would RATHER have tariffs than CHinese co operation on North Korea.

North Korean is not our problem, especially since South Korean rejected our missile defenses.

I wish them luck.

But FUCK THE CHINESE.

Considering the issue of BAD STEEL and FUNNY FLOORING coming out of china-----I
am inclined to support tariffs AND strict restriction on bad stuff imports from that country.
(for the record-----do not buy underwear from Indonesia)

Why not?

Because he over-promised on the issue and will never fulfill a fraction of it.

There is plenty of support from the voters for trade policy changes. If Trump moves on the issue, the people will support him.

There is no reason this can't happen.

And if it does, he will have a strong record to run on for re-election.

Nonsense.

So, we give up on ALL MANUFACTURING JOBS?

That is insane.
We have given up a good portion of manufacturing, and there is not a good way to ever get it back. We have a world economy and whoever can produce the most efficiently will get the orders. People shop price first and quality second.

Forum List

Back