Trump doesn't trust China on North Korea. can we have our tariffs now?

So, we give up on ALL MANUFACTURING JOBS?

That is insane.

LA LA LA LA ~~~~~ LOOK FOR THE UNION LABEL~~~~~ YAYYYY MADE IN THE USA
LA LA LA LA LA ------sheeeesh HAPPY FOURTH
There should be a whole lot more union labels.

Little late to pretend to care about the American worker now, mister, we can't compete on anything that requires labor.

Will the Republicans in Congress break their no new taxes pledges to pass tariff legislation?

If they know what is good for them, they will.
Never ever going to happen. Are you going to be happy paying a lot more for merchandise because of US tariff's?

So, we give up on ALL MANUFACTURING JOBS?

That is insane.

Little late to pretend to care about the American worker now, mister, we can't compete on anything that requires labor.
Maybe you can suggest that we start paying our workers $20 per day so we can compete?

Germany doesn't pay it's workers 20$ a day.

Stop making excuses for our shitty trade policy.
What exactly makes our trade policy shitty? be specific.

Congress and Trump need to agree that it is North Koreas intention to strike the US with a nuke. That agreed upon, blow them to hell.

.....and since the nuclear fallout would ALSO kill countless, Chinese, Russians and South Koreans (and maybe Japanese)......is a clear "conclusion" why you're a fucking moron.
Yeah...I hear there is no one living in Hiroshima or Nagasaki to this day. I forgot about that...my bad.

Congress and Trump need to agree that it is North Koreas intention to strike the US with a nuke. That agreed upon, blow them to hell.

.....and since the nuclear fallout would ALSO kill countless, Chinese, Russians and South Koreans (and maybe Japanese)......is a clear "conclusion" why you're a fucking moron.
Yeah...I hear there is no one living in Hiroshima or Nagasaki to this day. I forgot about that...my bad.
Nuclear weapons today are 10 times, or more, more powerful than those WW2 munitions.

Maybe you can suggest that we start paying our workers $20 per day so we can compete?

We let assholes like the EU guys I linked to, cheat US at trade, and just watch the jobs flow away like stupid bitches.

Thanks for dropping your final defense, ie the lie about 20 bucks an hour.

I hope you are going to play that lefty game where you bring it back up tomorrow as though I have not already addressed it.

We let assholes like the EU guys I linked to, cheat US at trade, and just watch the jobs flow away like stupid bitches.

I hope you are going to play that lefty game where you bring it back up tomorrow as though I have not already addressed it.
Who said anything about $20 per hour, ignoramus!

Who said anything about $20 per hour, ignoramus!

Wow. It was obviously a reference to your earlier weak defense of our current trade balance by implying that our high wages are why we can't compete. You said, and I MEANT TO say, 20 bucks a DAY.

It is hard to believe that you really failed to make that connection.

It seems much more likely that you seized on that minor misstep to avoid my point, which I will now repost for you.

Thanks for dropping your final defense, ie the lie about 20 bucks an DAY.

I am a trump supporter and I would RATHER have tariffs than CHinese co operation on North Korea.

North Korean is not our problem, especially since South Korean rejected our missile defenses.

I wish them luck.

But FUCK THE CHINESE.
Tariffs are another tax you will have to pay. I thought your party wants less taxation?
Did you scold Trump when he promised more taxation?
I don't want tariffs. Your crush claims he does.

Then on to Iran. I'm sick of the dawdling.
And kill how many innocents?

Then on to Iran. I'm sick of the dawdling.
Naturally your kind of garbage couldn't care less if they kill millions of innocent civilians, women and children.
Yo dope. They intend to kill our innocents. How dumb are you?
You have no evidence of that intention.

In this thread, Trump supporters are invited to make up a new and improved, contrived excuse as to why they think Trump still will not fulfill this campaign promise.
I don't give a fuck if he does or not. I voted to piss you off. Mission accomplished.

There were other reasons but that was my main one, I don't expect every campaign promise to be fulfilled, it never has. Obama certainly didn't. Hillary wanted to raise taxes and probably would have fulfilled that one.

As far as China, Trump got us out of the TPP so we do have bargaining chips we would not have had. You are invited to go take a long walk off a short pier. Mkay?
Did you say you didn't care about tariffs when Trump first promised them? Show the post.

People need to give Trump some gratis. He is really mad now, and he told the Chinese that they had better do something about it!!!!!!!!!! If that doesn't get their attention, he will probably go on a twitter rant....

I am a trump supporter and I would RATHER have tariffs than CHinese co operation on North Korea.

North Korean is not our problem, especially since South Korean rejected our missile defenses.

I wish them luck.

But FUCK THE CHINESE.
Tariffs are another tax you will have to pay. I thought your party wants less taxation?

I want the type of tariffs that people DON'T pay, because they end up buying AMERICAN.

Good luck in buying a new car. there is no car being 100% manufactured in America. But, cheer up. The car that is the highest percentage American made is the Toyota Camry:

Cars Made in America? Ford Falls Off the Latest List, Toyota Wins

I wish them luck.

But FUCK THE CHINESE.

I want the type of tariffs that people DON'T pay, because they end up buying AMERICAN.

Good luck in buying a new car. there is no car being 100% manufactured in America. But, cheer up. The car that is the highest percentage American made is the Toyota Camry:

Says the liberals that can't even imagine change.

In this thread, Trump supporters are invited to make up a new and improved, contrived excuse as to why they think Trump still will not fulfill this campaign promise.
I don't give a fuck if he does or not. I voted to piss you off. Mission accomplished.

There were other reasons but that was my main one, I don't expect every campaign promise to be fulfilled, it never has. Obama certainly didn't. Hillary wanted to raise taxes and probably would have fulfilled that one.

As far as China, Trump got us out of the TPP so we do have bargaining chips we would not have had. You are invited to go take a long walk off a short pier. Mkay?
Did you say you didn't care about tariffs when Trump first promised them? Show the post.
????? It doesn't work that way, junior. I don't need to defend myself against your perpetual stupidity.

I wish them luck.

But FUCK THE CHINESE.

I have watched change for over 70 years, and it all works just like my college economics says it would. A nation should produce what is the most economical products that it can, and leave the other products to other nations. Automobile factories has become 2nd world manufacturing. We, on the other hand, specialize in manufacturing the world's best weapons, airplanes, and computer and electronic innovations. You are not going to bring back textiles and heavy industry manufacturing. That is best done by low paid under educated people in Mexico and China. Trying to artificially change the laws of economics with tariffs is futile.

I wish them luck.

But FUCK THE CHINESE.

I have watched change for over 70 years, and it all works just like my college economics says it would. A nation should produce what is the most economical products that it can, and leave the other products to other nations. Automobile factories has become 2nd world manufacturing. We, on the other hand, specialize in manufacturing the world's best weapons, airplanes, and computer and electronic innovations. You are not going to bring back textiles and heavy industry manufacturing. That is best done by low paid under educated people in Mexico and China. Trying to artificially change the laws of economics with tariffs is futile.

1. America, Germany, Japan, South Korea, all produce millions of cars each. YOur 2nd would claim is nonsense.

2. The WTO Airbus ruling shows that if we don't take steps to protect our airplane sector from unfair competition, we will lose that too.

1. America, Germany, Japan, South Korea, all produce millions of cars each. YOur 2nd would claim is nonsense.

2. The WTO Airbus ruling shows that if we don't take steps to protect our airplane sector from unfair competition, we will lose that too.

BTW. Buicks are now manufactured in China, and Ford is shifting their small car manufacturing there. You should not buy one of those. And, the Dodge Challenger is manufactured in Canada. Pretty much all cars assembled in the USA use transmissions, differentials, starter moters, and alternaters that are manufactured in Mexico

BTW. Buicks are now manufactured in China, and Ford is shifting their small car manufacturing there. You should not buy one of those. And, the Dodge Challenger is manufactured in Canada. Pretty much all cars assembled in the USA use transmissions, differentials, starter moters, and alternaters that are manufactured in Mexico

1. Does Germany use made in Mexico transmissions, or German made ones?

I don't know of any airline in America that flies an Air Bus, so I don't know what your point is. Also, I have no idea who builds German transmissions, but I do know that I can not afford to buy a BMW, so maybe that is because they charge tariffs on Mexican transmissions. I do know that they build VW's in Mexico, so if you want to make that unaffordable to Americans, too, just slap tariffs on that as well. Beats hell out of me why you want to pay more for products that include Mexican parts. maybe you are not on fixed income like everyone in America who is retired. A tariff is nothing but a tax with a different name

Forum List

Back