Trump doesn't want Russian hacking truth to come out

IMG_0644.JPG

" Russian hacking of the election" only exists in stupid/brainwashed liberal heads. Their bosses, the Elites hate to see Trump and Putin to side together and to wipe their expensive products like ISIS in Syria and Nazis in Ukraine off the earth. The Establishment wants to keep ruling the world and hates somebody like Trump and Putin to step in their way together. But for ordinary people, especially for those who can think on their own, it's obvious that the Elites are their main enemy, not Trump or Putin.

Steven Cohen: what we witness today is potential new day, end the Cold War partnership. But meanwhile attempts of sabotage escalate. I've seen a lot of meetings of so called “American and Russian presidents”. What we saw today was potentially the most faithful meeting between American and Russian president since the war time. I think it was a very good day for everybody.

Trump and Putin: we were meeting, we have agreed and we promise positive things to come. And this partnership will be viciously attacked, it already is in the press today.

Above much hate, no logic.

The Liar in Chief would not have been elected if Putin hadn't helped him.
Does that give you comfort?
More evidence of collusion has been revealed as unreported meetings with Russian's at Trump Tower with Donald Jr. and Kushner has been exposed.
Seems like I've heard that before. :lol:
Today's news. New revelations. Why do they continue to try and hide these secret meetings and lie about them?

Why do the guilty ever try to hide anything?:)

IMHO Donald Trump personally colluded with Putin or his minions regarding the Russian hacking
of the election so its silly to say that Trump and Putin disagree over whether it happened.
They both know it did, and if everybody should know it that would de-legitimize Trump's
presidency.

Takes one to imagine one.

IMHO Donald Trump personally colluded with Putin or his minions regarding the Russian hacking
of the election so its silly to say that Trump and Putin disagree over whether it happened.
They both know it did, and if everybody should know it that would de-legitimize Trump's
presidency.

Actually your confusing my post with yourself, and you know it.

presidency.
'IMHO...' ...NO EVIDENCE

'Nuff said.

Forum List

Back