Trump doing something for our wounded veterans....

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Has any Other Republican candidates talked about this?...I know the fucking DemoRATS who HATE the military wouldn't touch this!

Young Conservatives ^ | 12/25/2015 | David Rufful

In Sioux City, Iowa, billionaire businessman and Republican front-runner Donald Trump called on a wound veteran named Todd. After serving 21 years in the Army, Todd spoke about his frustration with the Department of Veterans Affairs. Todd's wife says he has been unable to receive an appointment in order to get the care he needs.

Here's how Trump responded via TheBlaze:

"You're going to write out your card, and I am going to put pressure on the VA like you won't believe," Trump said to major applause from the crowd. "As president, I can guarantee it. As Trump I can say, 'I'll probably be able to pull it off anyway.'"

The Republican presidential candidate also laid out what he would do as president to fix the VA.

"The waits are unbelievable," Trump said. Five, six, seven days sometimes."

Trump said that, as president, he would allow veterans to get care from their private doctors at the government's expense if they can't get an appointment with the VA. Trump said that would end up costing less money and patients would end up getting better care.

Trump promised to put pressure on the VA "like you won't believe." This was met with thunderous applause by the crowd and it should have an immediate impact on Todd's life. Trump also says he'll solve the systemic problems at the VA that are affecting many others. Hopefully Todd finally gets the medical cares that he has earned and has a right to.....

images

It's about time somebody started giving a shit about our veterans. This can only help him (much to the chagrin of Democrats).

images

Five, six, to seven days?

Try over two months for them to take a look at the eye I was having a problem with.

I know other vets who've waited as long as six months to be looked at for something.

Then there are those who are simply left out in the cold...

*****SAD SMILE*****

:)

Has any Other Republican candidates talked about this?...I know the fucking DemoRATS who HATE the military wouldn't touch this!

Young Conservatives ^ | 12/25/2015 | David Rufful

In Sioux City, Iowa, billionaire businessman and Republican front-runner Donald Trump called on a wound veteran named Todd. After serving 21 years in the Army, Todd spoke about his frustration with the Department of Veterans Affairs. Todd's wife says he has been unable to receive an appointment in order to get the care he needs.

Here's how Trump responded via TheBlaze:

"You're going to write out your card, and I am going to put pressure on the VA like you won't believe," Trump said to major applause from the crowd. "As president, I can guarantee it. As Trump I can say, 'I'll probably be able to pull it off anyway.'"

The Republican presidential candidate also laid out what he would do as president to fix the VA.

"The waits are unbelievable," Trump said. Five, six, seven days sometimes."

Trump said that, as president, he would allow veterans to get care from their private doctors at the government's expense if they can't get an appointment with the VA. Trump said that would end up costing less money and patients would end up getting better care.

Trump promised to put pressure on the VA "like you won't believe." This was met with thunderous applause by the crowd and it should have an immediate impact on Todd's life. Trump also says he'll solve the systemic problems at the VA that are affecting many others. Hopefully Todd finally gets the medical cares that he has earned and has a right to.....

images
One thing about a Trump presidency is that he can bring a businessman's eye to a problem. Bureaucrats think you throw more money at problems, businessmen don't think that way. Count on major cuts in federal jobs when Donald takes charge.

Trump had no problem ducking Vietnam and then calling POWs losers

What Trump thinks about our veterans..

He's not a war hero," Trump said. "He's a war hero because he was captured. I like people that weren't captured

Anyone has a long way to go before they catch up to all the good George W. Bush has done, and continues to do, for veterans. He is absolutely treasured by those who serve, those who have.

In comparison - Obama and his entirely family are loathed, DoD-wide.

Anyone has a long way to go before they catch up to all the good George W. Bush has done, and continues to do, for veterans. He is absolutely treasured by those who serve, those who have.

In comparison - Obama and his entirely family are loathed, DoD-wide.

What has W Bush done for vets that Obama hasn't?

He did fill a lot more graves

Trump had no problem ducking Vietnam and then calling POWs losers
Says the party that tries to discredit military votes during elections. Sit down ...you got no credibility on this.
Bullshit

You watch too much Fox
Bet you voted for draft dodgers too. Take a seat.

You mean a deserter like W Bush?

No, never voted for him
Aren't you one of the losers that calls Vietnam vets liars when they relay stories about their treatment after returning home?

How many veterans has Trump hired?
How many of his executives are vets?

Sure helps having connections when you want to disappear for a year during a war

One very popular newscaster found himself in the unemployment line for saying Bush deserted.

You should find yourself off of this forum. But apparently you demonstrate lies have no consequences.

What branch of the military did you serve? Lets see your military photo. Shit or get off the pot, asshole.

Forum List

Back