Trump doing something for our wounded veterans....

Donald Trump Charity Work, Events and Causes @ Donald Trump: Charity Work & Causes - Look to the Stars

teaser-1379526657.jpg

charities

causes

articles

videos

Charities & foundations supported 23
Donald Trump has supported the following charities listed on this site:

That site says very little. A long list that is kind of meaningless. It asserts that Trump gives to 23 Charities for 22 causes. The same site credits Bill Clinton with 59 charities for 31 causes and gives Ellen DeGeneris with credit for 45 charities and 30 causes.
Without donation amounts the list is kind of useless.
Trump is worth 4 billion.
At this point his foundation should be giving significant portions of his wealth to charity. Hasn't he learned anything from Rockefeller, Ford, Carneghie, Gates and Buffet?
He is more interested in getting his name in big letters than making a difference

When will TRUMP release his tax records so we can see how generous he is?

Why should he release them? He is a United States citizen. Put your own tax records up here for us to see.
I agree 100%. When rightwinger decided to run for President he should have known people would want to see his tax returns.

Why don't you bitch about this?

Judicial Watch: Secret Service Expenses for Obama’s 2013 Hawaii Christmas Vacation Cost Taxpayers $316,698.03, Taxpayers Paid Over $8 Million for 17-Day Vacation - Judicial Watch
What does that have to do with the inadequacy of Trumps charitable donations or what he does for vets?

You must really be giving up on Trump to resort to such an obvious deflection

That site says very little. A long list that is kind of meaningless. It asserts that Trump gives to 23 Charities for 22 causes. The same site credits Bill Clinton with 59 charities for 31 causes and gives Ellen DeGeneris with credit for 45 charities and 30 causes.
At this point his foundation should be giving significant portions of his wealth to charity. Hasn't he learned anything from Rockefeller, Ford, Carneghie, Gates and Buffet?
He is more interested in getting his name in big letters than making a difference

Why should he release them? He is a United States citizen. Put your own tax records up here for us to see.

I'm not running for President...Trump is

Both Obama and Hillary have released ten years of tax returns. What is Trump hiding? Is he incredibly cheap or is he hiding shady deals and illegal activities?

I was under the impression that the Clintons were having to totally redo their tax returns yet again because of failure to totally disclose their earnings from speeches. As far as Trump, he's a businessman and not a politician. He has never held a public office in his life. Wait until he is actually elected to something, until then he is just a private citizen like you and me.

I agree 100%. When rightwinger decided to run for President he should have known people would want to see his tax returns.

Why don't you bitch about this?

Judicial Watch: Secret Service Expenses for Obama’s 2013 Hawaii Christmas Vacation Cost Taxpayers $316,698.03, Taxpayers Paid Over $8 Million for 17-Day Vacation - Judicial Watch
What does that have to do with the inadequacy of Trumps charitable donations or what he does for vets?

You must really be giving up on Trump to resort to such an obvious deflection

The deflection is to simply put out their that this Op is simply another feeble attempt by a Liberal to try to smear a citizen running for office and nothing more. You know this and I know this. There are many such pitiful threads ongoing on USMB. It's pathetic.

I love it when threads I start end up so active. But did find a new poster to rapidly skip over. Won't name names. :)

Both Obama and Hillary have released ten years of tax returns. What is Trump hiding? Is he incredibly cheap or is he hiding shady deals and illegal activities?

I was under the impression that the Clintons were having to totally redo their tax returns yet again because of failure to totally disclose their earnings from speeches. As far as Trump, he's a businessman and not a politician. He has never held a public office in his life. Wait until he is actually elected to something, until then he is just a private citizen like you and me.
No, he isn't. He is running for a public office. He is attempting to become the President. The voters have a right to demand to see his tax returns.

What is Trump hiding and why is he refusing to release his tax returns ?

Every other Presidential candidate in the last 20 years has done so......What is he hiding?

No, he isn't. He is running for a public office. He is attempting to become the President. The voters have a right to demand to see his tax returns.

Then let the actual voters demand he produce them. Why should he produce them to satisfy you Liberals who are not going to vote for him and will simply run off in another direction to attack after he produces them? I haven't heard any Conservative voter demanding he post his tax returns.

Every other Presidential candidate in the last 20 years has done so......What is he hiding?

Why do you care really? Answer that one. You're not about to vote for him whether he puts his returns out there or not and we all know it.

Then let the actual voters demand he produce them. Why should he produce them to satisfy you Liberals who are not going to vote for him and will simply run off in another direction to attack after he produces them? I haven't heard any Conservative voter demanding he post his tax returns.
You see, this is why Trump and his unaware cult followers are viewed as fascist. You are coming up with excuses for why the political process should be blunted and adjusted to meet your candidates negative actions, or in this case, non-action.
Trump is trying to rewrite accepted customs and rules of campaigning in America and his cult followers are blindly following is instructions like sheep.

Last edited:

You see, this is why Trump and his unaware cult followers are viewed as fascist. You are coming up with excuse for why the political process should be blunted and adjusted to meet you candidates negative actions, or in this case, non-action.
Trump is trying to rewrite accepted customs and rules of campaigning in America and his cult followers are blindly following is instructions like sheep.

Or perhaps we are not blinded by OP's such as this and know that these OP's are only put up by Liberals in their feeble attempt to smear and discredit any candidate who is leading on the Republican side. We actually are smart enough to see through these types of OP's and call them out for what they really are.

He's waiting for more people like you to accuse him of cheating on them and not giving money to charities. He'll wait for all the pundits to call him a crook and speculate on why he's not releasing them and when all the attention is on him and his tax returns, he'll release them and make everyone eat their words. His poll numbers will then climb even higher. You're being sucked in but you're not smart enough to see it. He's playing you guys like a fiddle.

Forum List

Back