Trump doing something for our wounded veterans....

What Trump thinks about our veterans..

He's not a war hero," Trump said. "He's a war hero because he was captured. I like people that weren't captured

Who gave 25,000.00 to the vet who was put in jail in Mexico.

BFD

What has Trump ever done for vets in his business operations? Does Trump International offer priority hiring to wounded vets? Of course not....he only offers priority hiring to women with big tits

Such hate

I don't think Trump hates vets as he is indifferent to them. They are not in his circle of friends, he does not deal with veterans as part of his business

Now he needs them to curry favor with conservatives he is declaring himself the greatest force behind veterans benefits

He's not a war hero," Trump said. "He's a war hero because he was captured. I like people that weren't captured

BFD

What has Trump ever done for vets in his business operations? Does Trump International offer priority hiring to wounded vets? Of course not....he only offers priority hiring to women with big tits

Such hate

I don't think Trump hates vets as he is indifferent to them. They are not in his circle of friends, he does not deal with veterans as part of his business

Now he needs them to curry favor with conservatives he is declaring himself the greatest force behind veterans benefits

I was talking about you, not Trump. :rolleyes-41:

BFD

Such hate

tumblr_nruacdojfg1r83d7lo1_540.gif

BFD

Such hate

tumblr_nruacdojfg1r83d7lo1_540.gif

It shows Trumps disdain for POWs
He considers them to be losers. Real heroes don't get captured
Or better yet, like Trump, they defended New York City during the Vietnam war.
Trump stayed in the NYC Hilton, not the Hanoi Hilton

Anybody got a clue about what the 10 billion dollar bragger did for wounded vets before he decide to run for President. How many measly million dollar checks did he write to Wounded Warriors? Did he donate even 1% of his wealth to help wounded vets?

I would bet he's done a whole lots more than Hillary and Bill have ever done.
So, you don't know what he has done in the past. Nor do you have a shred of knowledge about what Bill or Hillary have done.
Donald Trump Charity Work, Events and Causes @ Donald Trump: Charity Work & Causes - Look to the Stars

teaser-1379526657.jpg

charities

causes

articles

videos

Charities & foundations supported 23
Donald Trump has supported the following charities listed on this site:

Trumps ego produces results, and that cannot be denied. He's going to be on the line for EVERYTHING he's said during his campaign and his ego will not allow him to fail. Embrace the ego, it will make America great again......

Anybody got a clue about what the 10 billion dollar bragger did for wounded vets before he decide to run for President. How many measly million dollar checks did he write to Wounded Warriors? Did he donate even 1% of his wealth to help wounded vets?

So, you don't know what he has done in the past. Nor do you have a shred of knowledge about what Bill or Hillary have done.
Donald Trump Charity Work, Events and Causes @ Donald Trump: Charity Work & Causes - Look to the Stars

teaser-1379526657.jpg

charities

causes

articles

videos

teaser-1379526657.jpg

charities

causes

articles

videos

That site says very little. A long list that is kind of meaningless. It asserts that Trump gives to 23 Charities for 22 causes. The same site credits Bill Clinton with 59 charities for 31 causes and gives Ellen DeGeneris with credit for 45 charities and 30 causes.
Without donation amounts the list is kind of useless.

teaser-1379526657.jpg

charities

causes

articles

videos

teaser-1379526657.jpg

charities

causes

articles

videos

That site says very little. A long list that is kind of meaningless. It asserts that Trump gives to 23 Charities for 22 causes. The same site credits Bill Clinton with 59 charities for 31 causes and gives Ellen DeGeneris with credit for 45 charities and 30 causes.

Did you try clicking on any of the links?

teaser-1379526657.jpg

charities

causes

articles

videos

teaser-1379526657.jpg

charities

causes

articles

videos

Yes, and all of them take you to pages where you can look up similar data from various celebrities, but none says anything about monetary amounts. For me, it is meaningless data. A tax accountant instructs the client he or she should make x amount in donations to take advantage of tax breaks. A public affairs consultant submits a list of charaities. None of it gives a clue about the genuine nature of the person's motives or sincerity.

teaser-1379526657.jpg

charities

causes

articles

videos

teaser-1379526657.jpg

charities

causes

articles

videos

Trump is worth 4 billion.
At this point his foundation should be giving significant portions of his wealth to charity. Hasn't he learned anything from Rockefeller, Ford, Carneghie, Gates and Buffet?
He is more interested in getting his name in big letters than making a difference

When will TRUMP release his tax records so we can see how generous he is?

teaser-1379526657.jpg

charities

causes

articles

videos

teaser-1379526657.jpg

charities

causes

articles

videos

At this point his foundation should be giving significant portions of his wealth to charity. Hasn't he learned anything from Rockefeller, Ford, Carneghie, Gates and Buffet?
He is more interested in getting his name in big letters than making a difference

Why should he release them? He is a United States citizen. Put your own tax records up here for us to see.

Yes, and all of them take you to pages where you can look up similar data from various celebrities, but none says anything about monetary amounts. For me, it is meaningless data. A tax accountant instructs the client he or she should make x amount in donations to take advantage of tax breaks. A public affairs consultant submits a list of charaities. None of it gives a clue about the genuine nature of the person's motives or sincerity.

Joe Biden doesn't give very much to charity either but you're not bitching about his donations.

Why should he release them? He is a United States citizen. Put your own tax records up here for us to see.
I agree 100%. When rightwinger decided to run for President he should have known people would want to see his tax returns.

I agree 100%. When rightwinger decided to run for President he should have known people would want to see his tax returns.

Why don't you bitch about this?

Judicial Watch: Secret Service Expenses for Obama’s 2013 Hawaii Christmas Vacation Cost Taxpayers $316,698.03, Taxpayers Paid Over $8 Million for 17-Day Vacation - Judicial Watch

Joe Biden doesn't give very much to charity either but you're not bitching about his donations.
The thread is not about Joe Biden or even how much or little other people give to charity. It is about how much Trump does for veterans. The thread has gone on since Saturday and so far all we have learned about is he gave a token amount to the Marine vet who was held in Mexico on gun charges.
Now you are just running away from the topic by changing the subject.
FAILED THREAD.

Since you are so infatuated with the Clinton who are so into videos, I thought I would share one with you:

The thread is not about Joe Biden or even how much or little other people give to charity. It is about how much Trump does for veterans. The thread has gone on since Saturday and so far all we have learned about is he gave a token amount to the Marine vet who was held in Mexico on gun charges.

Oh. So your real Liberal bitch is the typical Liberal bitch that the rich man hasn't given you any of the money he earned. Now I understand.

I'm not running for President...Trump is

Both Obama and Hillary have released ten years of tax returns. What is Trump hiding? Is he incredibly cheap or is he hiding shady deals and illegal activities?

Forum List

Back