Trump doing something for our wounded veterans....

You mean a deserter like W Bush?

No, never voted for him
Another lie you perpetuate no matter how many times you were proven a liar.

It must have been great having a grand daddy who was a Senator.
Or a dad like Al Gore Sr. who could make sure you never saw combat.
Al Gore is a decorated war hero

:bsflag::rofl::wtf:
He showed up for the game in a uniform. There were no safe places or assignments in Vietnam. He did not use his connections to serve at home in the National Guard or stay in college for years to get college deferments or pay some doctor to say he had some non-existent medical problem.

There is a program to get care outside of the VA with a non-VA doctor.....Has been for almost two years now.. Currently I am seeing a neuro-surgeon outside the VA.It took me 1 month to get approved..........
You must be in line for brain surgery, right? Found a good nanosurgeon then?
Jim, your dismissal of the testimony of someone who has 'been there' in favor of discrediting by haters is a big tell. Reminds me of something from years ago when a co-worker was a big fan of Hannity. Sean is always on a rant about folks like scientists (global warming) or pols (Democratic) and the usual assortment of Republican targets. My friend listened to him religiously, and one day he targeted teachers, which was the profession of my friend's wife. When I scoffed at my friend's offense of Hannity's target of the day, he explained that Hannity was right on everything but the teachers, so I asked him how come he believes Hannity implicitly on all the issues he knows nothing about, but disagrees only on the one thing he does understand. I think of this when I see you dismiss Moonglow, who knows what he speaks, while you cling to the rumors put out by haters.

So, humanoid, are you against aid to Syrian Rebels? And who cut the VA budget? I missed that.

Yes, I am against gun-running to third world countries. As far as the V A budget cuts, it is my understanding that was the work of the House.
And who runs the House?

Are you stupid? The Republicans have the majority? So? I'm not a Republican if that's what your trying to infer.

So, humanoid, are you against aid to Syrian Rebels? And who cut the VA budget? I missed that.

Yes, I am against gun-running to third world countries. As far as the V A budget cuts, it is my understanding that was the work of the House.
And who runs the House?

Are you stupid? The Republicans have the majority? So? I'm not a Republican if that's what your trying to infer.
Human, I am inferring that you posted a picture of the President that says he cut the VA budget by $3 bil. When I questioned, you said it is a House proposal, so I asked who runs the house...that simple. The claim is NOT a fact and the House is under the control of the 'loyal opposition' to the President, so who cut the VA budget? Does that make me stupid?

Al Gore is a decorated war hero

Gore briefly served as an Army enlisted journalist, including some time in-country, while his father was a particularly influential Senator who made sure he was never in any real danger.

A war hero? Hardly.
He did five months during the last seven months of his hitch. Indeed, he requested his tour be shortened, but his not going earlier and doing a full one year tour was no fault of his. According to this article, Nixon could be credited with that. His father was running for re-election and Nixon did not want to do anything that would help the Democrat in his reelection by being able to say his kid was serving in Vietnam.
I found this article and it seems very objective and detailed in regards to Gore's military history and tour in Vietnam.

partners.nytimes.com/library/politics/camp/071100wh-gore.html

War hero is a matter of interpretation. Nowadays anyone who puts on a uniform is considered a hero by many folks. Gore served in the field and "around" combat situations where firefights were within sound, but he was never in combat and probably never directly fired upon.

And who runs the House?

Human, I am inferring that you posted a picture of the President that says he cut the VA budget by $3 bil. When I questioned, you said it is a House proposal, so I asked who runs the house...that simple. The claim is NOT a fact and the House is under the control of the 'loyal opposition' to the President, so who cut the VA budget? Does that make me stupid?

No, that alone does not make you stupid. You were probably simply born mentally challenged.

And who runs the House?

No, that alone does not make you stupid. You were probably simply born mentally challenged.
You must be right, humanoid. Who else would try to reason with you?

Anybody got a clue about what the 10 billion dollar bragger did for wounded vets before he decide to run for President. How many measly million dollar checks did he write to Wounded Warriors? Did he donate even 1% of his wealth to help wounded vets?

And who runs the House?

You must be right, humanoid. Who else would try to reason with you?

Of course I'm right. I'm 72 and have not been wrong about anything yet.

Anybody got a clue about what the 10 billion dollar bragger did for wounded vets before he decide to run for President. How many measly million dollar checks did he write to Wounded Warriors? Did he donate even 1% of his wealth to help wounded vets?

I would bet he's done a whole lots more than Hillary and Bill have ever done.

TrumpDump.gif
TrumpDump.gif

So, you don't know what he has done in the past. Nor do you have a shred of knowledge about what Bill or Hillary have done.

You would most likely lose your bet.
militarytimes.com/story/veterans/best-for-vets/2015/01/27/clinton-foundation-veterans-health/2239997/

clintonfoundation.org/blog/2015/01/26/vow-veterans-health-wellness

You would most likely lose your bet.
militarytimes.com/story/veterans/best-for-vets/2015/01/27/clinton-foundation-veterans-health/2239997/

clintonfoundation.org/blog/2015/01/26/vow-veterans-health-wellness

That's hardly the Clinton's own money now is it? Thei Clinton Crime Foundation is simply a vehicle established to enrich the Clintons. For every $100.00 in donations taken in, only 10 - 20 per cent actually goes towards any charity. The rest goes to the Clintons. It's another charity scam.

Forum List

Back