Trump doing something for our wounded veterans....

Says the party that tries to discredit military votes during elections. Sit down ...you got no credibility on this.
Bullshit

You watch too much Fox
Bet you voted for draft dodgers too. Take a seat.

You mean a deserter like W Bush?

No, never voted for him
Another lie you perpetuate no matter how many times you were proven a liar.

It must have been great having a grand daddy who was a Senator.
Or a dad like Al Gore Sr. who could make sure you never saw combat.

It's about time somebody started giving a shit about our veterans. This can only help him (much to the chagrin of Democrats).

Apparently you only get updated here on the Internet which a good example of Trump supporters.

Donald Trump Supporters Mostly Uneducated, New Poll Finds

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/11/1...se-veterans-access-to-care.html?referer=&_r=1
You don't really want to go down that road, do you? I wonder what the average IQ of felons who voted for Obama is, or the millions of illegals he wants to give citizenship to.
Judge Sotomayor and Five Million Criminal Votes for Obama
Obama Administration Calls to Restore Felons Voting Rights

What difference does it make? Obama is not running for third term. I'm sure you don't know that either.

It's about time somebody started giving a shit about our veterans. This can only help him (much to the chagrin of Democrats).

Apparently you only get updated here on the Internet which a good example of Trump supporters.

Donald Trump Supporters Mostly Uneducated, New Poll Finds

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/11/1...se-veterans-access-to-care.html?referer=&_r=1
You don't really want to go down that road, do you? I wonder what the average IQ of felons who voted for Obama is, or the millions of illegals he wants to give citizenship to.
Judge Sotomayor and Five Million Criminal Votes for Obama
Obama Administration Calls to Restore Felons Voting Rights

What difference does it make? Obama is not running for third term. I'm sure you don't know that either.
I see. You want to comment on voter intelligence when it suits you but dismiss it when it doesn't.

Sure helps having connections when you want to disappear for a year during a war

One very popular newscaster found himself in the unemployment line for saying Bush deserted.

You should find yourself off of this forum. But apparently you demonstrate lies have no consequences.

What branch of the military did you serve? Lets see your military photo. Shit or get off the pot, asshole.
There's a movie out that says he was right.

Bullshit

You watch too much Fox

No, never voted for him

Al Gore is a decorated war hero

Trump international has a choice in hiring a wounded vet or a woman with big tits

Guess who gets the job?

Has any Other Republican candidates talked about this?...I know the fucking DemoRATS who HATE the military wouldn't touch this!

Young Conservatives ^ | 12/25/2015 | David Rufful

In Sioux City, Iowa, billionaire businessman and Republican front-runner Donald Trump called on a wound veteran named Todd. After serving 21 years in the Army, Todd spoke about his frustration with the Department of Veterans Affairs. Todd's wife says he has been unable to receive an appointment in order to get the care he needs.

Here's how Trump responded via TheBlaze:

"You're going to write out your card, and I am going to put pressure on the VA like you won't believe," Trump said to major applause from the crowd. "As president, I can guarantee it. As Trump I can say, 'I'll probably be able to pull it off anyway.'"

The Republican presidential candidate also laid out what he would do as president to fix the VA.

"The waits are unbelievable," Trump said. Five, six, seven days sometimes."

Trump said that, as president, he would allow veterans to get care from their private doctors at the government's expense if they can't get an appointment with the VA. Trump said that would end up costing less money and patients would end up getting better care.

Trump promised to put pressure on the VA "like you won't believe." This was met with thunderous applause by the crowd and it should have an immediate impact on Todd's life. Trump also says he'll solve the systemic problems at the VA that are affecting many others. Hopefully Todd finally gets the medical cares that he has earned and has a right to.....

images

Adolf Trump knows that veterans healthcare is a hot-button issue - so why wouldn't he embrace it?

55ac5d4b1300002f009d7c23.jpeg

That is his Hitler trade mark..... take advantage of the hot button, scaring low or less informed people.

No, never voted for him

Got a few links to that ?FACT?

Has any Other Republican candidates talked about this?...I know the fucking DemoRATS who HATE the military wouldn't touch this!

In Sioux City, Iowa, billionaire businessman and Republican front-runner Donald Trump called on a wound veteran named Todd. After serving 21 years in the Army, Todd spoke about his frustration with the Department of Veterans Affairs. Todd's wife says he has been unable to receive an appointment in order to get the care he needs.

"You're going to write out your card, and I am going to put pressure on the VA like you won't believe," Trump said to major applause from the crowd. "As president, I can guarantee it. As Trump I can say, 'I'll probably be able to pull it off anyway.'"

The Republican presidential candidate also laid out what he would do as president to fix the VA.

Trump said that, as president, he would allow veterans to get care from their private doctors at the government's expense if they can't get an appointment with the VA. Trump said that would end up costing less money and patients would end up getting better care.

Trump promised to put pressure on the VA "like you won't believe." This was met with thunderous applause by the crowd and it should have an immediate impact on Todd's life. Trump also says he'll solve the systemic problems at the VA that are affecting many others. Hopefully Todd finally gets the medical cares that he has earned and has a right to.....

images

Adolf Trump knows that veterans healthcare is a hot-button issue - so why wouldn't he embrace it?

That is his Hitler trade mark..... take advantage of the hot button, scaring low or less informed people.

So YOU hate our wounded Veterans... nice to know scumbucket!

No, never voted for him

Did he get a medal for taking pictures?

No, never voted for him

Got a few links to that ?FACT?
feeder-crickets-for-sale.jpg

images

Actually, this is just more of Drumpf's hot air and the usual lie from the op.

Drumpf didn't DO anything - Except huff and puff.

Oh yeah, and the only other thing Drumpf did concerning the military is lie to dodge the draft.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trump is not the main GOP candidate talking about vets - it was actually Graham. But, it's good that he's bringing it up.

This is almost my mantra - nothing can be done to "fix" the problems at the VA unless the Chief Executive demands that portions of the new law dealing with tenure are enforced. Congress passed a law giving department heads the authority to actually fire those who fail to perform their jobs.

How many have been fired? ONE! The rest all opted to retire with full benefits.
Graham is a vet and served his country
Trump has supported vets for all of five minutes. Nothing in Trump International is geared towards helping vets. He considers POW to be cowards
Yet, conservatives buy his bullshit
Trump has never called pow's cowards.
2. What has McCain done to become a so called war hero? Who'd he kill? Who'd he saved? What miracles did he perform. Being captured doesn't make you a war hero. Being captured doesn't give you the right to be a progressive Rhino.

So Mr. Trump didn't actually do anything for the person in question. He simply said he was going to fix the VA. I would think every candidate since the administration's inception has made that promise.

images

So YOU hate our wounded Veterans... nice to know scumbucket!

No I do not hate our veterans. What made you say that? Where in my post that i hate veterans? Last 9 years to be exact I've been helping wounded veterans and also with PTSD that includes housing. With my own money. Also homeless people in last 20 years.
But Trump making such comments and he get everyone excited. Actually if you read some of the link I posted before in this thread. Obama administration is already something to reduce the back log. We should see the changes early 2016.

images
GOP blocks veterans jobs bill with budget vote

Congress cut military retirement benefits before being pressured into reversing course,” IAVA Founder and CEO Paul Rieckhoff said in a statement. “Then earlier this week, Congress forced the Pentagon to make budget cuts that increased living costs for our service members. And now the Senate can’t pass a critical and transformative bill that includes priorities that have garnered bipartisan support for years.”

Military Groups Slam Republicans For Killing A Bill Supporting Veterans

Veterans organizations were upset with Senate Republicans after they failed to gain enough votes of support to move forward with a measure that would have expanded federal healthcare and education programs for veterans. The GOP argued that the bill would bust the budget.

Obama Stands Up For Veterans By Vowing To Veto GOP Bill That Cut Benefits For 70,000 Vets

What is it with these dumb fucks. Don't they realize we have Google. We have the internet. Because the GOP base is so full of tards, of course they don't actually go "look", but we do. We know the truth. I think the wax in Republican ears here at the USMB has penetrated to the brain.

You worship the politicians that get our Seals killed.
Which is why lying ass retards like RW worship the political whores who killed our servicemen with their ineptitude, so much do the libtards hare this nation.

GOP blocks veterans jobs bill with budget vote

Congress cut military retirement benefits before being pressured into reversing course,” IAVA Founder and CEO Paul Rieckhoff said in a statement. “Then earlier this week, Congress forced the Pentagon to make budget cuts that increased living costs for our service members. And now the Senate can’t pass a critical and transformative bill that includes priorities that have garnered bipartisan support for years.”

Military Groups Slam Republicans For Killing A Bill Supporting Veterans

Veterans organizations were upset with Senate Republicans after they failed to gain enough votes of support to move forward with a measure that would have expanded federal healthcare and education programs for veterans. The GOP argued that the bill would bust the budget.

Obama Stands Up For Veterans By Vowing To Veto GOP Bill That Cut Benefits For 70,000 Vets

What is it with these dumb fucks. Don't they realize we have Google. We have the internet. Because the GOP base is so full of tards, of course they don't actually go "look", but we do. We know the truth. I think the wax in Republican ears here at the USMB has penetrated to the brain.

Parliamentary maneuvers are difficult for morons like you. Go suck a lemon, ass face.

Forum List

Back