Trump Dope-Slaps Kelly

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
Kelly tells an interviewer that the President was "misinformed" and Trump has "evolved" about how much and what kind of wall will be built. Not exactly the way to keep your gatekeeper job, John....ask Priebus. So this morning the President set his chief-of-staff straight in a tweet saying "The wall is the wall...nothing has changed or evolved". Kelly also took credit for "talking to the President" about the 702 FISA snooping law. Again, Kelly goes off the rails. Since Trump was the victim of a FISA warrant based on the garbage "dossier", damn straight his first tweet set off a siren....Obozo showed us loud and clear how easy a FISA warrant is to get and that it could be weaponized against a political opponent. I'd imagine Kelly got called onto the carpet this morning, or last night to remember who's the dog and who's the bear and to keep his shit straight. Trump may have made his point a little too emphatic and broke Kelly's finger with a crushing handshake.
nono.gif

AAuPgA1.img

Last edited:
  • Banned
As the World Turns. the love affair with the General is over. The continuing saga of the trump soap opera.

Trump gives his staff plenty of leash until they piss on the wrong fire hydrant...then they get yanked up and talked to.

Well he not only told the world that Kelly is wrong but also took another shot at NAFTA. It's important to his base, these are the two big behemoths he has to try and move, with little support from the activists.

I'm not sure how 2018 stacks up, but 2020 will be a trump landslide if he does what he says he would do. He would get many indepedents and continued support from the Black and minority communities who have been hurt by illegal immigration and NAFTA in particular.

One big benefit he has is that NAFTA is his decision alone, he doesn't need congress although Canada is working hard behind the scenes (bribes?), to try and get the government to insist he needs their support to rip up NAFTA, experts are undecided on this.

If he can go it alone, it's a huge Ace in the hole and one card he can play whenever he is cornered to sway the electorate in his favor.

As the World Turns. the love affair with the General is over. The continuing saga of the trump soap opera.

Trump gives his staff plenty of leash until they piss on the wrong fire hydrant...then they get yanked up and talked to.

trump enjoys being pissed on, so i'm not seeing the problem.

Well, you have a point. I'd love to see a picture of Kelly with his hand around trumps neck lifting him off the ground and telling him "You'll do as the General says boy"

Kelly tells an interviewer that the President was "misinformed" and Trump has "evolved" about how much and what kind of wall will be built. Not exactly the way to keep your gatekeeper job, John....ask Priebus. So this morning the President set his chief-of-staff straight in a tweet saying "The wall is the wall...nothing has changed or evolved". Kelly also took credit for "talking to the President" about the 702 FISA snooping law. Again, Kelly goes off the rails. Since Trump was the victim of a FISA warrant based on the garbage "dossier", damn straight his first tweet set off a siren....Obozo showed us loud and clear how easy a FISA warrant is to get and that it could be weaponized against a political opponent. I'd imagine Kelly got called onto the carpet this morning, or last night to remember who's the dog and who's the bear and to keep his shit straight. Trump may have made his point a little too emphatic and broke Kelly's finger with a crushing handshake.
nono.gif

AAuPgA1.img

So Trump has several different positions on the wall, like every other issue. What's new?

Well he not only told the world that Kelly is wrong but also took another shot at NAFTA. It's important to his base, these are the two big behemoths he has to try and move, with little support from the activists.

I'm not sure how 2018 stacks up, but 2020 will be a trump landslide if he does what he says he would do. He would get many indepedents and continued support from the Black and minority communities who have been hurt by illegal immigration and NAFTA in particular.

One big benefit he has is that NAFTA is his decision alone, he doesn't need congress although Canada is working hard behind the scenes (bribes?), to try and get the government to insist he needs their support to rip up NAFTA, experts are undecided on this.

If he can go it alone, it's a huge Ace in the hole and one card he can play whenever he is cornered to sway the electorate in his favor.

He lost this independent a long time ago there is not a chance in hell I'd ever vote for him and just because the right wingers on this board loves his ass doesn't mean the rw's and independents across the U.S. feel the same way.

Another person telling the truth about Trump. He will be toast soon. One thing that Trump will not allow is the truth

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Your claim to be career-military gets weaker with each post you squeeze out of your ass here.

Fuck off, I have already bitched slapped you on that topic.

All one has to do is listen to what Trump said about the wall during the campaign and it is clear he is now telling a different story.

But your head is too far up Trump’s ass to actually hear what he says.

Fucking lying zealot.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

• Banned

He lost this independent a long time ago there is not a chance in hell I'd ever vote for him and just because the right wingers on this board loves his ass doesn't mean the rw's and independents across the U.S. feel the same way.

Mark my words. If NAFTA negotiations (or ripping it up, which is what many Americans want, including Bernie supporters) and the wall are successful, it's a done deal for 2020. All he will have to do is deal with the small stuff from now until then.

His support in the Black community has doubled, his support in the Hispanic community is growing. You may not see this, but when you see and hear CNN journalists unhappy and more concerned with his health report than his policies, you know the Democrats are in trouble.

Trump is tough to deal with as opposition party, because he's a former liberal, Reformer and media guy, he knows the games and he plays them better than those against him. His policies just make it that much easier when so many Americans are hurting.

Mark my words. If NAFTA negotiations (or ripping it up, which is what many Americans want, including Bernie supporters) and the wall are successful, it's a done deal for 2020. All he will have to do is deal with the small stuff from now until then.

His support in the Black community has doubled, his support in the Hispanic community is growing. You may not see this, but when you see and hear CNN journalists unhappy and more concerned with his health report than his policies, you know the Democrats are in trouble.

Trump is tough to deal with as opposition party, because he's a former liberal, Reformer and media guy, he knows the games and he plays them better than those against him. His policies just make it that much easier when so many Americans are hurting.

When Chrysler moves back to Michigan and takes 2,500 jobs out of Mexico, the beaners just financed about 20 miles of the Wall.. like Trump said...they'll pay for it several times over once NAFTA is gone.

11 posts deleted for being off topic, no content, and for making personal attacks.

This is the Politics forum, people, not the Badlands.

Clean up your acts

nono.gif

AAuPgA1.img

Wow, Tom, you must have hit a nerve! You are of course right about your assessment of the situation, you don't see Pence gumming any flack. Kelly is walking thin ice going out telling the world how he "schooled" the president, and you can always tell you are getting close to the truth when you have so many people jump on the attack. Trump has been so right about so many things and so successful while the Left has failed at essentially everything, they are like starved guppies leaping at any chance to nibble at Trump's heels! I'm not saying I want Kelly to go (yet), but the obvious problem with draining the swamp is that most everyone you have to pick from to help you has spent much of their life happily living there themselves. So of course the Left is all too happy to point to each of these people as an indictment against Trump rather than the Swamp from which they come.

You're about as "independent" as a Soviet Kommisar.

Forum List

Back