trump doubles down on the stupid

del

Diamond Member
Sep 3, 2008
on a one way cul-de-sac
it's hard to believe a guy like this went bankrupt six times.

said no one.

Sometimes President Trump refuses to admit a mistake when confronted. On Tuesday, he brought up a year-old error — and insisted again that he was right.

During a news conference with Swedish Prime Minister Stefan Löfven, a Swedish journalist asked Trump a broad question about his view of immigration policies in Sweden.

“Now that you spend some time with our prime minister, how do you view Sweden, in general?” the reporter asked. “What is your take? And also on our immigration politics?”

“Certainly you have a problem with the immigration,” Trump replied. “It's caused problems in Sweden. I was one of the first ones to say it. I took a little heat, but that was okay, because I proved to be right.”

Trump was referring to remarks he made at a rally in Melbourne, Fla., in February last year. Discussing the threat of terrorism in Europe, he said, “You look at what's happening in Germany. You look at what's happening last night in Sweden. Sweden, who would believe this? They took in large numbers. They're having problems like they never thought possible.”

At the time, the comment baffled Swedish officials, who clarified that there had been no terrorist attack “last night in Sweden.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...nary-attack-in-sweden/?utm_term=.534487cec936

That Trump boner had millions of Swedes saying in unison," What is this idiot talking about?"

said no one.

Sometimes President Trump refuses to admit a mistake when confronted. On Tuesday, he brought up a year-old error — and insisted again that he was right.

During a news conference with Swedish Prime Minister Stefan Löfven, a Swedish journalist asked Trump a broad question about his view of immigration policies in Sweden.

“Now that you spend some time with our prime minister, how do you view Sweden, in general?” the reporter asked. “What is your take? And also on our immigration politics?”

“Certainly you have a problem with the immigration,” Trump replied. “It's caused problems in Sweden. I was one of the first ones to say it. I took a little heat, but that was okay, because I proved to be right.”

Trump was referring to remarks he made at a rally in Melbourne, Fla., in February last year. Discussing the threat of terrorism in Europe, he said, “You look at what's happening in Germany. You look at what's happening last night in Sweden. Sweden, who would believe this? They took in large numbers. They're having problems like they never thought possible.”

At the time, the comment baffled Swedish officials, who clarified that there had been no terrorist attack “last night in Sweden.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...nary-attack-in-sweden/?utm_term=.534487cec936

Trump never went bankrupt.

said no one.

Washington Post is a lying rag.

What else ya got?

Cue the kunt act.

said no one.

The op is a prolific liar.

said no one.

He's always been morally bankrupt

said no one.

The op is a prolific liar.
Talk about doubling down on stupid!

said no one.

What else ya got?

Cue the kunt act.
Lying? How would you know? How often do you read it? What have you compared it to? The Gateway Pundit? Infowars?
Now you're tripling down on stupid!

said no one.

The Swedish Prime Minister originally admonished doofus with," What have you been smoking?" I wish he said something similar today.

said no one.

Fact Check: Has Trump declared bankruptcy four or six times?

said no one.

What else ya got?

Cue the kunt act.
Cool trick! Demonize and minimize the media source. Call them names like lying rag and fake news.

Who taught you that? It must have been so meone with authoritarian leanings. Was it in Rules for Radicals, because it certainly isn't a tactic an American would employ.

said no one.

What else ya got?

Cue the kunt act.
Cool trick! Demonize and minimize the media source. Call them names like lying rag and fake news.

Who taught you that? It must have been so meone with authoritarian leanings. Was it in Rules for Radicals, because it certainly isn't a tactic an American would employ.

Their article is intentionally dishonest and misleading for their base, who loves this stuff. Carry on with this ignorance.

IMG_0113.JPG

said no one.

What else ya got?

Cue the kunt act.

Who taught him that? Hannity , Ingraham etc and all the Fox fear mongers.

said no one.

What else ya got?

Cue the kunt act.

Their article is intentionally dishonest and misleading for their base, who loves this stuff. Carry on with this ignorance.
How is it dishonest? You don't know. You just pull shit straight from your ass.

said no one.

The Swedish Prime Minister originally admonished doofus with," What have you been smoking?" I wish he said something similar today.
Everything is fine in Sweden. Everyone is happy.

said no one.

Everything is fine in Sweden. Everyone is happy.

Sweden scores extremely high in being one of the happiest countries in the world. The USA is far down that list.
Noted that your post had nothing to do with what I said.
Plus of course you're not honest enough to admit Trump's huge lie about Sweden being attacked.
That's so you.

said no one.

former prime minister, but still pretty funny in a sad way.

Carl Bildt on Twitter

Forum List

Back