trump doubles down on the stupid

it's hard to believe a guy like this went bankrupt six times.

said no one.

Sometimes President Trump refuses to admit a mistake when confronted. On Tuesday, he brought up a year-old error — and insisted again that he was right.

During a news conference with Swedish Prime Minister Stefan Löfven, a Swedish journalist asked Trump a broad question about his view of immigration policies in Sweden.

“Now that you spend some time with our prime minister, how do you view Sweden, in general?” the reporter asked. “What is your take? And also on our immigration politics?”

“Certainly you have a problem with the immigration,” Trump replied. “It's caused problems in Sweden. I was one of the first ones to say it. I took a little heat, but that was okay, because I proved to be right.”

Trump was referring to remarks he made at a rally in Melbourne, Fla., in February last year. Discussing the threat of terrorism in Europe, he said, “You look at what's happening in Germany. You look at what's happening last night in Sweden. Sweden, who would believe this? They took in large numbers. They're having problems like they never thought possible.”

At the time, the comment baffled Swedish officials, who clarified that there had been no terrorist attack “last night in Sweden.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...nary-attack-in-sweden/?utm_term=.534487cec936

Washington Post is a lying rag.

What else ya got?

Cue the kunt act.
Trump gets his information from Fox .. it's been disastrous.

The Washington Post is a good source of journalism. You "fake news" robots do yourself a disservice to cut yourselves off from so much good journalism.

They're not journalists; they're advocates. This was a dishonest hit piece on Trump.
Sure it was. Okay.

yes, there is a lot of good journalism to be had at WaPo and plenty of other good journalistic outlets. again, you do yourself a disservice to deny yourself this journalism.

The Washington Post is a good source of journalism. You "fake news" robots do yourself a disservice to cut yourselves off from so much good journalism.

They're not journalists; they're advocates. This was a dishonest hit piece on Trump.
Sure it was. Okay.

yes, there is a lot of good journalism to be had at WaPo and plenty of other good journalistic outlets. again, you do yourself a disservice to deny yourself this journalism.

I read some of it and call bullshit when I see it. Are you claiming that the WP is totally honest all the time?

said no one.

Sometimes President Trump refuses to admit a mistake when confronted. On Tuesday, he brought up a year-old error — and insisted again that he was right.

During a news conference with Swedish Prime Minister Stefan Löfven, a Swedish journalist asked Trump a broad question about his view of immigration policies in Sweden.

“Now that you spend some time with our prime minister, how do you view Sweden, in general?” the reporter asked. “What is your take? And also on our immigration politics?”

“Certainly you have a problem with the immigration,” Trump replied. “It's caused problems in Sweden. I was one of the first ones to say it. I took a little heat, but that was okay, because I proved to be right.”

Trump was referring to remarks he made at a rally in Melbourne, Fla., in February last year. Discussing the threat of terrorism in Europe, he said, “You look at what's happening in Germany. You look at what's happening last night in Sweden. Sweden, who would believe this? They took in large numbers. They're having problems like they never thought possible.”

At the time, the comment baffled Swedish officials, who clarified that there had been no terrorist attack “last night in Sweden.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...nary-attack-in-sweden/?utm_term=.534487cec936
The Swedish Prime Minister originally admonished doofus with," What have you been smoking?" I wish he said something similar today.
Everything is fine in Sweden. Everyone is happy.

Sweden scores extremely high in being one of the happiest countries in the world. The USA is far down that list.
Noted that your post had nothing to do with what I said.
Plus of course you're not honest enough to admit Trump's huge lie about Sweden being attacked.
That's so you.

You're not saying this video is fake news are you? How contradictory of you

said no one.

Ya and I heard Trump's great great grand dad, etc. Was DRO at the last supper and gave Judas Iscariot the nudge.

Sure it was. Okay.

I read some of it and call bullshit when I see it. Are you claiming that the WP is totally honest all the time?
Damn that is annoyong. I was pushing back against the idea that theynare dishonest all of the time...then you respond with this garbage? Come on.

said no one.

Trump never went bankrupt.
What do you guys call it?

Trump's bankruptcies - Google Search

Sure it was. Okay.

I read some of it and call bullshit when I see it.

What part was bullshit? Quote it.

Are you claiming that the WP is totally honest all the time?

That's fair. The WP can't be a credible news organization like the Gateway Pundit unless they are accurate 100% of the time. What a tool. :21:

Yeah but why can't angry incoherent hypocrite lefties who went bankrupt during the Hussein regime seem to accept their good fortune during a republican administration?

Yeah but why can't angry incoherent hypocrite lefties who went bankrupt during the Hussein regime seem to accept their good fortune during a republican administration?

Trump's bad luck can't be blamed on the Bush recession.

Those 'hypocrite lefties' didn't go bankrupt multiple times.

Don't know about the other lefties but I did damn well under Obama and I'm doing good to due to the past 8 years.

said no one.

Trump never went bankrupt.

Not personally, but his corporations did. Your point is nothing but worthless semantics. Why do you try to spin the facts? What do you have to gain from this obfuscation? Are you really a simple brain dead partisan idiot, or did you actually have anything cogent to add further?

Forum List

Back